Thread: Gym Rant

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member

Gym Rant

Okay, so I head to my gym to workout, it's Chest and Biceps day, and I head for the bench press. We have only 2 at my gym and two middle aged guys are just standing around... Okay, so to sum it all up, they each took about 5 to 6 minutes between each set, they had horrible form, and afterward they walk around like they're all hard. Now, two people, including myself, were waiting for bench, so when my bench opens up the guy just leaves his weights on there and walks off... I was pissed... I kept quiet this time, next time I'm gonna choose his head off! I mean, how rude is that? He knew I was waiting for it to open and besides taking his sweet little time to finish he has the nerve to just leave his shit on there... Sorry, had to get that off my chest!

chest6 is offline Banned
    LOL

You really need to come to my school.

All these frat kids that have toothpick legs and all they do is curls and bench press. They'll do like 8 sets, then walk off.

Oh I know what you mean, lol... I'm afraid of what I might see if I took a weight training class next semester!

chest6 is offline Banned
    I call em Bra's

U should see my workout partner make fun of them while we're there

They have big ass upper body's and tiny ass legs so he'll walk and like fall over to the side acting as if his legs cant support his upper body LOL

like this..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4T268mE6gL0

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    I call em Bra's

They have big ass upper body's and tiny ass legs so he'll walk and like fall over to the side acting as if his legs cant support his upper body LOL

like this..

hahaha i love that scene

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    quality

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    rofl.....if someone is in my way i ask how many sets they have left....and if it's more than 3 i just pick another exercise......if chest day falls on monday for me there's not a chance in hell at doing flat barbell bench....you can see the fratties lined up for miles

chest6 is offline Banned
    yeah..I always ask ppl how many sets they have left when they are on a machine..but im kinna a hypocrite bcuz when ppl ask me how many sets I have left I say some ridiculous number like 8 or something lol

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    I call em Bra's

like this..

lmfao! this is why i need a workout partner

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    only 2 bench press's?!?!?!? We have 6 and there is lines

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by godkilla
    lmfao! this is why i need a workout partner
    lol its great...we were with a kid like this at the grocery store the other day and he did it and fell into a massive stack of toilet paper to prove a point LOL

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    man i cant ****in stand bullshit like that..the greatest thing ive ever seen, is some skinny dude who lived beside me, and always talked about how he was a hardcore lifter..but he just "doesnt want to get too big"..so he stayes 'ripped'..so anyway, i see this guy at the gym, and im doing skull crushers, and he comes over and we start talkin..he asks me if he can work in with him, and i said sure...so anyway, i was using 155 lbs on an ez curl bar..and he asks me to hand it to him after my set..so i look at him, and say "man..you havent even warmed up? you sure you dont want to strip a plate off first?"
    and he looks at me, while stretching..and says "nah man, i should be good..im goin low reps today.."
    so i look at him, and say " man, just do one warm up set. trust me, your joints will thank you."
    and he reluctantly says "alright alright."
    so we strip the 25's off, and now theres 105(a 45 lb plate per side)
    so anyway, he sits down on the bench, and starts telling me how my form was off, and im not doing the exercise properly..and he says "here man, let me demonstrate what i mean..you'll notice where i position my hands and elbows...(inhale-exhale) k im ready"
    so he sits down, and i hand him the weight..his arms rattle for a few seconds, then he slightly bends his elbows, and BANG the weight hits the floor, plate flies off and rolls into some lady..he sits up screaming "my shoulders dislocated, my shoulders dislocated..oh ****."
    it was f'in awesome

Quote Originally Posted by thetank
    man i cant ****in stand bullshit like that..the greatest thing ive ever seen, is some skinny dude who lived beside me, and always talked about how he was a hardcore lifter..but he just "doesnt want to get too big"..so he stayes 'ripped'..so anyway, i see this guy at the gym, and im doing skull crushers, and he comes over and we start talkin..he asks me if he can work in with him, and i said sure...so anyway, i was using 155 lbs on an ez curl bar..and he asks me to hand it to him after my set..so i look at him, and say "man..you havent even warmed up? you sure you dont want to strip a plate off first?"
    and he looks at me, while stretching..and says "nah man, i should be good..im goin low reps today.."
    so i look at him, and say " man, just do one warm up set. trust me, your joints will thank you."
    so anyway, he sits down on the bench, and starts telling me how my form was off, and im not doing the exercise properly..and he says "here man, let me demonstrate what i mean..you'll notice where i position my hands and elbows...(inhale-exhale) k im ready"
    so he sits down, and i hand him the weight..his arms rattle for a few seconds, then he slightly bends his elbows, and BANG the weight hits the floor, plate flies off and rolls into some lady..he sits up screaming "my shoulders dislocated, my shoulders dislocated..oh ****."
    it was f'in awesome
    Lmfao... Now that is ****in' comedy!

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by LawMan018
    Lmfao... Now that is ****in' comedy!

Yeah, that is funny as hell but what happened to the lady? haha
    ***No source checks!!!***

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    it was f'in awesome
    marvelous! bravo, bravo!

gigem is offline Banned
    man i love this forum funny shit yeah i see it all the time at my gym.pisses me off too people are just fn disrespectful anymore but the way the laws are nowdays theres not much a person can do to give them an attitude adjustment

perfect_illusion is offline Junior Member
    when i was at the gym today i saw i towel on a bench and nobody there so i asked the guy next to it if he was using it he said no and took his towel and there it was a big ass puddle of sweat just lying their he look and walk a way, that kind of irritated me a bit when he could have clean it up it just seemed kind of sick if he thought i was going to lay n his sweat

skank is offline Member
    90% of the people at my gym think they have the right to do what ever they want simply because they have a membership. Most are ignorant and disrespectful. They hog machines, leave weights out, and generally get in the way. My gym is more a family one, I can't take it much longer. Need some hard core bros around, more squat racks and free weights!

darr is offline Member
    I call em Bra's

like this

LMAO

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    it was f'in awesome
    Funny thing about this...it happened to ME. I was doin 195 for skull crushers one day. Well my partneris standin above me to pass me the weight for my second set. So my arms are stretched back just gripping the bar, but I havent brought it above my head yet, still back reaching position. And he drops it as if Im ready for the set, so it pulls my arms back and my shoulder comes right out. That was painful.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    If people dont want to work out legs, thats fine, they can do what they want, but just because you work out legs and they dont doesnt make you a better person

Quote Originally Posted by justinandrews7
    If people dont want to work out legs, thats fine, they can do what they want, but just because you work out legs and they dont doesnt make you a better person
    of course it does

Dangerdan is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LawMan018
    of course it does
    He's right. I know I am a better person than anyone who doesn't work out legs.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by justinandrews7

Awe, c'mon man..we can do legs next week if you like. I agree with you but you have to admit they look retarded.
    ***No source checks!!!***

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Awe, c'mon man..we can do legs next week if you like. I agree with you but you have to admit they look retarded.
    I def agree, i love working out legs cause its the muscle i see the most results with

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    I am taking flat bench press out of my workout for about 4-5 months...I need a break from it anyway.......That will really take away some stress

Saunacrank is offline Associate Member
    and then theres the little boners who talk on their phones wqhilst I await to use the bench

Thread Information