johnmacdan is offline Associate Member

Funny night at the club

I went out this weekend for the first time in a long time with friends from out of town. We went to another city to hit a club. Went to a bar and sit down. The bartender started yelling to get the F out of his bar. I'm not putting up with your shit tonight.

He couldn't be talking to me, I just got there and it was my first time ever. He came around the bar and grabbed my arm and tried to pull me off the stool. It was hard enough to scratch and bruise me. I stood up, shook him off (he wasn't near big enough to play bouncer) and "politely" asked him never to touch me again. So glad I wasn't drinking at all. I went ahead and left and went across the street to another place.

This assclown calls the police. They come into the other bar and ask me to come out. I start talking to them and then my buddy come out to talk. They immediately tell him to get the F back in the bar. He pulls out his attorney card and tells them he is my attorney and demands to know what is going on. They told him that I had been banned from that bar for fighting before. I show them my ID and attorney card and assure them I am not from there and had never been there.

Although it is mistaken identity the cops are still not convinced. My friend then tells them that I want to file assault charges against the bartender and has me show them where my arm is scratched and already bruising. That threw them for a loop. They had to go and question the bartender and other people said he tried to physically remove me from the bar without provocation. He had also been drinking (I think he owned the place).

Long story short, the cops told him they thought he was wrong about who I was and that if I pressed charges they would have to arrest him and I had done nothing to be arrested for. They told him an apology might go along way. He apologized begrudgingly before the cops took him back to where he was working. I didn't like the apology one bit so I told the cops I would get back to them on the assualt charge so he could stew a little. I guess I will just let it drop, but it would serve the little pecker right to spend a couple of hours in county for being an ass.
    Last edited by johnmacdan; 05-30-2007 at 02:41 PM.

Foskamink is offline Banned
    stuff like that always anouying

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Thats ****in awesome

Foskamink is offline Banned
    personally i wouldnt press charges.. id just remind that guy next time i went back and ask for a few drinks on the house...

thats the problem in america i see all the time.. shit happens and mistakes... i would just let it slide and chill, wouldnt take it to heart..

what can you do? press charges, give him a mark on his name, possibly get money or what not, sorry i have no idea what you would gain, i just wouldnt do it.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    fux that, press charges.. that will give him a lil to think about before drinking on the job again.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    hahah, well in the end, it ended pretty well.

bgshltz is offline New Member
    i wouldnt press charges i get into fights myself quite a bit and the offending asshole who gets beat up doesnt normally press charges, if they did that would be pretty gay. just go by my moddow, shit'll buff out.

Quote Originally Posted by bgshltz
    i wouldnt press charges i get into fights myself quite a bit and the offending asshole who gets beat up doesnt normally press charges, if they did that would be pretty gay. just go by my moddow, shit'll buff out.
    yeah... still livin in the highschool mentality era eh?

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    you bruise like a peach...BWHAHAHAHAHA

Nice work though man, i would press charges just to be a DICK.... or at least go back and make him apologize again...

Quote Originally Posted by WEBB
    you bruise like a peach...BWHAHAHAHAHA

Nice work though man, i would press charges just to be a DICK.... or at least go back and make him apologize again...
    you spent a 24hr period in the slammer no? LOL
    its not exactly the most awsome hotel room..
    pressing charges would really make him think twice about his methods and mannerisms

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i have spent more than 24hr in there...it aint the chateua louis your right, so it might be a good idea to press charges, but i think getting a apology in person would be more humiliating and a better option, imo...

johnmacdan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by collar
    hahah, well in the end, it ended pretty well.
    That is one of my first excursions with the cops that ended well. In the past I have always been trashed and couldn't articulate my side very well. I wasn't drinking so I didn't have to lose my shoe strings and spend the night in county.

I don't think I will press charges. I've spent overnight stints in jail and didn't like it. I wouldn't want anyone else to have to do although he had all intentions on me being there.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnmacdan
    That is one of my first excursions with the cops that ended well. In the past I have always been trashed and couldn't articulate my side very well. I wasn't drinking so I didn't have to lose my shoe strings and spend the night in county.

I don't think I will press charges. I've spent overnight stints in jail and didn't like it. I wouldn't want anyone else to have to do although he had all intentions on me being there.
    good way to look at it, just takes the positives it turned out pretty well.
    next time go in to that bar or club what ever it is.
    and ask him for drink and im sure he will make sure its best drink ever, since you didnt press charges.

Thread Information