jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member

How do people eat like this?!!

At work I'm either eating my hard boiled eggs, spinach salad with grilled chicken, tuna or whatever. The guy I work for eats nothing but chinese food and soda. And I'm pretty sure he gets the same thing every time. Boneless spare ribs. At like 11' oclock in the morning it's chinese food. His daughter is only like 8 or 9 and weighs at least a buck 20 and she eats cheese on white bread with ketchup. Then there's his severely obese stepdad who comes back from the convenience store with a handful of beef sticks, cheese sticks and a sub roll which he dips in a can of french onion dip. Then he washes it down with a Big Gulp. That's his lunch. No lie, these guys make me sick to my stomach.

Georgie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    At work I'm either eating my hard boiled eggs, spinach salad with grilled chicken, tuna or whatever. The guy I work for eats nothing but chinese food and soda. And I'm pretty sure he gets the same thing every time. Boneless spare ribs. At like 11' oclock in the morning it's chinese food. His daughter is only like 8 or 9 and weighs at least a buck 20 and she eats cheese on white bread with ketchup. Then there's his severely obese stepdad who comes back from the convenience store with a handful of beef sticks, cheese sticks and a sub roll which he dips in a can of french onion dip. Then he washes it down with a Big Gulp. That's his lunch. No lie, these guys make me sick to my stomach.
    No reason to judge people. Maybe you and your spinach salad and hard boiled eggs make them sick to their stomach. Have you ever thought about that? lol

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    haha...people eat that way for one reason...because they think it tastes good. just another endulgence for the weak with no self control. now if you'll excuse me, my bacon double cheeseburger and fries are getting cold.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgie
    No reason to judge people. Maybe you and your spinach salad and hard boiled eggs make them sick to their stomach. Have you ever thought about that? lol
    There's plenty of reason to judge them. Health being #1. He's at the doc every week cause he's always feeling sick. His dad can't even make it across the shop without wheezing. His gut hangs out under his shirt. And when these people fall over dead they'll call it a tragedy. I don't care if they don't like what I eat. I'm not goona die from clogged arteries.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    That is like 95% of US bro. THey make me mad but i wont to help them at the same time. Because I ws fat once and then i was shown a different way to live.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    I love paying welfare, taxes, health insurance premiums, etc for other people's fat asses.

I mean don't get me wrong, I care about these guys. His dad is a real sweet guy and I'd hate to see anything happen to him but when I hear him breathing heavy like that I gotta think he just doesn't care about himself. It's even worse when you let your kids eat that way. She's at the doc all the time too. She gets sent home from school cause she's got diarhea or throwing up all the time with some mystery illness. Not only that but think about all the kids that are gonna harass her at school for being overweight.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    I have to say from knowing SEVERAL doctors personally.....Other then genetic predispositions I have to bet that the MAJORITY of peoples health problems are diet/exercise(or lack thereof) related. There are so many people out there who make constant trips to the doctors for everything under the sun and complain about their poor health, but do nothing to change their lifestyle in order to correct it.

Now im just talking about eating a healthy well balanced diet with a minimal amount of garbage. If everyone did that people would be at the doctor much less frequently...

Then, lets not even get into the ****ed up shit that people do to their bodies (which is much more harmful than steroids , because I see someone bringin that up already) alcohol consumption, INHALING ****IN SMOKE INTO YOUR LUNGS? Your body coughs for a god damn reason! Then illicit recreational drug use, the list just goes on and on.

When I was younger I use to get deathly friggin ill for about 2-4 weeks every winter and at least once in the summer as well. Ever since I have started lifting and eating a healthy diet, I haven't been sick like that in years.

To be fair, I will say that heavy weight lifting like most of us do for bodybuilding/powerlifting purposes is also unnessecary abuse on the body (the joints mainly). However, moderate weight training which doesnt cause too much joint inflammation and a decent amount of cardio is really all a person needs to be pretty damn healthy if they combine it with a good diet.

i guess thats my rant

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I suggest you let them destroy themselves and do your own thing. Its so ****ing widspread its ridiculous.
    ***No source checks!!!***

watching these documentaries on the amount of obese kids these is really sickening....the end of the world i tell ya..when i was a kid it was rare to see an obese kid

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Well... hopefully the fatties will stop procreating (who wants to get it on w/ a 300 lb chick?) and itll just work itself out.

When my daughter is with me you know she's eating clean. I don't let her have the crap she'd like to eat. No Taco Bell, no McDonalds or Burger King. We go out to dinner and the waitress is like how bout some chicken fingers? My kid says, "No I'll have steak." Then I drop her off at her Mom's and guess what they're having for dinner. F'in Chinese food!!
    My wife is another one. "Oh I put on so much weight." Then what? She orders goddamn Chinese food!! What is it with the Chinese food? I wouldn't even eat it on a cheat day.

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Well... hopefully the fatties will stop procreating (who wants to get it on w/ a 300 lb chick?) and itll just work itself out.
    Actually I saw a couple guys on Springer once.

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    i used to eat for spite

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgie
    bullshit, this is how "human beings" are supposed to eat

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry but who cares how anyone else eats.
    just concentrate on yourself and let them kill themselves.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    When my daughter is with me you know she's eating clean. I don't let her have the crap she'd like to eat. No Taco Bell, no McDonalds or Burger King. We go out to dinner and the waitress is like how bout some chicken fingers? My kid says, "No I'll have steak." Then I drop her off at her Mom's and guess what they're having for dinner. F'in Chinese food!!
    My wife is another one. "Oh I put on so much weight." Then what? She orders goddamn Chinese food!! What is it with the Chinese food? I wouldn't even eat it on a cheat day.

I would tread lightly pushing your strict eating habits onto your child, especially a girl (not saying you are). If you push to hard she will either become anorexic or bulemic becasue she wold be so worried about becoming a fat girl to her dad.

Its all in how you teach your kid, when i was with my ex we did a wonderful job on teaching our little princess (i miss her ) about veggies etc.. She absolutely loved green veggies and meat. We mainly took her to McDonald for a cone and to play, rarely did we eat that garbage.
    ***No source checks!!!***

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    this thread has me craving CHINESE FOOD! FACK!!!

doolo is offline Associate Member
    I got an entire family that eats like a bunch of addicts. The real kicker is that they harp on me for eating healthy even tho ive lost 40 lbs. They are always telling me shit like "you gotta live a little" and "you need a little bit of everything". I just tell them "yah i am living a little, a little bit longer that is". Family dinners are the worst. My auntie is a newly diagnosed diabetic (cant be very bad because she still eats like a moron and im affraid she wont be around much longer ) and she thinks shes a nutrition guru because of it. Theyre always looking at my plate and then commenting about what i do and dont have on it. "Why dont you have a roll", "you need carbs" blah blah. No clue about carb contorl or eating for nutrition rather then so much taste.

The big friggen piss off is that my cousin has an 8 y/o daughter thats well on here way to being obese. They wont feed here tuna cause of mercury poisoning. They wont feed her eggs cause of cholesterol. They stay away from all pultry cause of the bird flue (****ed up i know). But they feed the little girl mcdonalds EVERY DAY after school. How bazarre is that shit? And she chuggs pop all day and ritually has chips, dip and tv before bed.

rubix6 is offline Female Member
    yuck, that is sick

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    I would tread lightly pushing your strict eating habits onto your child, especially a girl (not saying you are). If you push to hard she will either become anorexic or bulemic becasue she wold be so worried about becoming a fat girl to her dad.

Its all in how you teach your kid, when i was with my ex we did a wonderful job on teaching our little princess (i miss her ) about veggies etc.. She absolutely loved green veggies and meat. We mainly took her to McDonald for a cone and to play, rarely did we eat that garbage.
    Yeah I hear ya. I'm not obsessive with her, maybe just a little with myself. It's just that I know what's in that fast food crap and I don't want her eating it. I feel if I get her started now on good habits it will stick later in life. She's done karate, basketball and hockey and now gymnastics. I'd rather her be a jock than a fat kid playing video games all day.
    Last edited by jerseyboy; 05-08-2007 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by doolo
    I got an entire family that eats like a bunch of addicts. The real kicker is that they harp on me for eating healthy even tho ive lost 40 lbs. They are always telling me shit like "you gotta live a little" and "you need a little bit of everything". I just tell them "yah i am living a little, a little bit longer that is". Family dinners are the worst. My auntie is a newly diagnosed diabetic (cant be very bad because she still eats like a moron and im affraid she wont be around much longer ) and she thinks shes a nutrition guru because of it. Theyre always looking at my plate and then commenting about what i do and dont have on it. "Why dont you have a roll", "you need carbs" blah blah. No clue about carb contorl or eating for nutrition rather then so much taste.

The big friggen piss off is that my cousin has an 8 y/o daughter thats well on here way to being obese. They wont feed here tuna cause of mercury poisoning. They wont feed her eggs cause of cholesterol. They stay away from all pultry cause of the bird flue (****ed up i know). But they feed the little girl mcdonalds EVERY DAY after school. How bazarre is that shit? And she chuggs pop all day and ritually has chips, dip and tv before bed.
    Maybe if they saw what was going into those burgers and chicken nuggets they would think differently. I caught an episode of that show "Wife swap" and the guy was literally crying his eyes out because the woman that came to live with them was feeding his kids cooked meat. Yeah that's right, he and his regular wife had their kids on a raw meat diet.

brajosm is offline Banned
    i dont want to judge these people in my opinion each individual has a right to determine what they eat,drink,smoke,snort,inject into themselves it is your body and you have to live with the conquences but let me say with a good portion of america eating this way the goverment makes a huge beef with people using steroids and other drugs. This makes me sick on so many different levels is eating shit food bad, yes. Is smoking crack bad for u,yes. Can smoking kill u,yes. But damn let people make there own desicions.
    And oh ya chinese slim jims and cheese sandwichs? Excuse me while i puke.

bogus311 is offline Junior Member
    I seen a dude on tv today that ate over 36,000 calories in one day. And he done this for years. He was like 865 lbs. It was crazy..

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i have never really cared what other people do w/ themselves.. for we are each our own.. but if someone says something stupid bout the way i live or trys to inform me of how to do shit.. then i just simply shiv them in the kidneys and go about my merry day....

but man I LOVE chinese food.. and SUSHI omg sushi is soooooo goood i want some sushi so bad

skr0w is offline Associate Member
    I look at it like this. The bigger America get the more us bodybuilders are going to stand out.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    i have never really cared what other people do w/ themselves.. for we are each our own.. but if someone says something stupid bout the way i live or trys to inform me of how to do shit.. then i just simply shiv them in the kidneys and go about my merry day....

but man I LOVE chinese food.. and SUSHI omg sushi is soooooo goood i want some sushi so bad

Mmmmm sushi! That's usually my cheat meal. I don't even want to add up the cals from when I go to a sushi bar!

to be fair,i had a very clean diet,hardly drank,never did drugs(thanx boxin.lol) and i had agressive bowel cancer,and had scepticemia twice.
    i had a fat,lazy ****s disease thanks to genetics.nice

sorry about the language but it really pisses me off that some fat,lazy,sweaty,stinkin,jobless bum is healthier than me,atleast i know i would f*ck him up in a fight.lol
    Last edited by ronan the barbarian; 06-04-2007 at 05:04 PM.

crazycrab is offline Associate Member
    I think eating is something that is tought. obese people were never trained to eat right from their parents. Some will learn how to eat good foods others will live less quality lives. We should incurage people to take care of themselfs not bash or make fun of them.

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Well they eat the food by placing it in their mouths and chewing it. The saliva mixes with the food and begins the digestion process, then they swallow it. ??? :P

Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI
    Mmmmm sushi! That's usually my cheat meal. I don't even want to add up the cals from when I go to a sushi bar!
    last time i went to a REAL sushi resteraunt.. i spent 140bux on just my self.. while my (wife) at the time only got to eat about 20bux worth LOL, i almost felt bad

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    last time i went to a REAL sushi resteraunt.. i spent 140bux on just my self.. while my (wife) at the time only got to eat about 20bux worth LOL, i almost felt bad

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    i did! she was the one paying... though it was with my money lol

Thread Information