doolo is offline Associate Member

Careless Juicers

Let's talk about friends or just people that abuse and missuse aas. Should be fun (can be serious). Please no treehugger comments like "just let them be", "dont let it bother you" and blah blah and "thats not funny" This is for shits and giggles mostly, unless you wanna talk about something bad that has happened to someone you know. Luckily in this case its more funny then serious.

I got a friend that has been saucing since he was 18 on and off and he is 23 now. Hes a measily 6'1 185lb (low BF hardgainer), benching about 275 max, doesnt squat and doesnt deadlift and has no legs and does zero cardio. He's the type of guy that gets a foot long sub, eats half and gives the other half away and thinks he's eating great cause it wasnt a cheeseburger. Only supplement he takes regularly is a weightgainer. He eats fast food everyday, has highblood pressure and takes alot of tren and dbol .

As for his cycle history, i used to give him his shots so i know exactly what he was taking at that time. Ive dosed him with sust one week, testoviron the next week, decca the next week and then hes popped dbols the following week, i kid you not. This was years ago when i had no clue, i was just the guy who gave him his needles cause he asked. As for PCT, serms and ai's hes oblivious. I know in the last year hes had nolva on hand cause the dbols caused some gyno in a friend of his and his supplier told him that nolva would fix that.

Iv'e tried to give him advice but he just doesnt really think i know anything cause i havnt juiced it yet. His supplier is 320lb with small legs and is not fat which means he is MASSIVE looking, the biggest man i have ever seen in real life. His supplier is the one who tells him what to do and my buddy obviously thinks his supplier is a genius cause he is a freak.

A few more things about my buddy; he's now bald at age 23 (prolly too much tren and his dad is bald). He fights more then anyone i know. He hasnt came off the juice for more then 3 months and he hasnt lifted without juice since his teens.

Yes he's my friend, only reason i talk about him this way is because you dont know who he is and he doesnt know who you are. He's not a prick at heart he just fights alot cause he cant shrug things off (afraid of looking like a bitch). He's trustworthy and won't let you down. He keeps his word and can be fun to be around.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    P.S. Your "friend" is a moron.
    ***No source checks!!!***

yes indeed he is

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    I did the same thing when I was 18 and 19. My connect was nicknamed dbol because he'd keep em in his pocket and pop them year 'round. I thought he was the shit. He used to hook me up real cheap, like almost next to nothing because that was back before the ugl scene poped up and he'd get a boat load of gear sent from mexico. I think I stayed on test for over a year. Buy hey, I was 18 and thought I couldn't be hurt. Lesson learned, though. Not a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by doolo
    Let's talk about friends or just people that abuse and missuse aas. Should be fun (can be serious). Please no treehugger comments like "just let them be", "dont let it bother you" and blah blah and "thats not funny" This is for shits and giggles mostly, unless you wanna talk about something bad that has happened to someone you know. Luckily in this case its more funny then serious.

I got a friend that has been saucing since he was 18 on and off and he is 23 now. Hes a measily 6'1 185lb (low BF hardgainer), benching about 275 max, doesnt squat and doesnt deadlift and has no legs and does zero cardio. He's the type of guy that gets a foot long sub, eats half and gives the other half away and thinks he's eating great cause it wasnt a cheeseburger. Only supplement he takes regularly is a weightgainer. He eats fast food everyday, has highblood pressure and takes alot of tren and dbol .

As for his cycle history, i used to give him his shots so i know exactly what he was taking at that time. Ive dosed him with sust one week, testoviron the next week, decca the next week and then hes popped dbols the following week, i kid you not. This was years ago when i had no clue, i was just the guy who gave him his needles cause he asked. As for PCT, serms and ai's hes oblivious. I know in the last year hes had nolva on hand cause the dbols caused some gyno in a friend of his and his supplier told him that nolva would fix that.

Iv'e tried to give him advice but he just doesnt really think i know anything cause i havnt juiced it yet. His supplier is 320lb with small legs and is not fat which means he is MASSIVE looking, the biggest man i have ever seen in real life. His supplier is the one who tells him what to do and my buddy obviously thinks his supplier is a genius cause he is a freak.

A few more things about my buddy; he's now bald at age 23 (prolly too much tren and his dad is bald). He fights more then anyone i know. He hasnt came off the juice for more then 3 months and he hasnt lifted without juice since his teens.

Yes he's my friend, only reason i talk about him this way is because you dont know who he is and he doesnt know who you are. He's not a prick at heart he just fights alot cause he cant shrug things off (afraid of looking like a bitch). He's trustworthy and won't let you down. He keeps his word and can be fun to be around.

wait,, so this isnt a good cycle? damnit

hes 6'1 185! if thats not huge i unno what is. the cycle obviously worked for him

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Typical and very common...

-Gear

PeteyK is offline Associate Member

dont u think giving him some advise would help...i wouldnt shoot my friends knowing its just gonna **** them up...sounds like u arent the greatest friend

Quote Originally Posted by PeteyK
    dont u think giving him some advise would help...i wouldnt shoot my friends knowing its just gonna **** them up...sounds like u arent the greatest friend
    Read a little closer. I already said he wont listen to me cause he thinks i dont know anything cause ive never actually done roids myself.

And again, read closer. I didnt know what i was injecting at the time, it was years ago. I only did it because he asked me to and i didnt mind doing the injections for him (i knew enough that i was sure he wasnt gonna get cancer or fall over dead from a stroke).

lpicken is offline Associate Member
    It happens, I knew this guy in college who was bouncer at night and worked at Gold's Gym in the day. He was huge and got alot of attention for it. Anyways, one night I guess he lost control and ending up beating up two cops. This isn't exactly careless juicing, but his erratic behaviour can certainly be attributed to the roids.

takedownII is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lpicken
    It happens, I knew this guy in college who was bouncer at night and worked at Gold's Gym in the day. He was huge and got alot of attention for it. Anyways, one night I guess he lost control and ending up beating up two cops. This isn't exactly careless juicing, but his erratic behaviour can certainly be attributed to the roids.
    beating up two cops has NOTHING to do with the steroids

Quote Originally Posted by takedownII
    beating up two cops has NOTHING to do with the steroids
    yea i agree

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Careless Juicers.

I thought perhaps George Michael came out with a new song.

fatback25 is offline Associate Member

What a prick.

I can relate.

Having played college football and cycling myself, I have always had teammates that want me to hook em up with, you guessed it, WINSTROL ! To most college football players they think winny is the end all roid. I tried to steer them towards some Prop or Suspension and the typical response i got was "naw man, I don't know about test man, I want to get fast and Winny makes you faster" Ok dude, cool take some Winstrol by itself at 50mg eod and see where it gets you. Forget about taking advice from the guy that has consistantly been around 240 lbs, stronger than you and is faster than you and oh by the way is ahead of you on the ***th chart.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by lpicken

No, it only explains that he is an idiot that feels he needs to act like a jackass to make himself feel better. Dont blame the gear, blame the person.
    ***No source checks!!!***

dano_85 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    No, it only explains that he is an idiot that feels he needs to act like a jackass to make himself feel better. Dont blame the gear, blame the person.
    agreed .steroids dont make you do stuff liek that bad impulses and immaturety do !

Thread Information