DCB83 is offline Associate Member

Aggressive Dreams

Anyone have really aggressive/violent dreams and wake up all pissed off while juicing? Im on test and deca , and sh*t man, it happens almost every night.

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    I was like that to some degree when I took tren . I think it's likely the 19-nors(like deca ) that brings it on. While on tren I would wake up sweaty, sheets kicked everywhere and I was literally confused for the first few minutes trying to figure out if the dreams were real or what. I drive a motorcycle and I was always dreaming about someone pulling out in front of me or cutting me off.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I have them all the time. Normally kicking someones ass but I dont wake up pissed unless I didnt get to finish.

DCB83 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    I have them all the time. Normally kicking someones ass but I dont wake up pissed unless I didnt get to finish.
    same, i start shit and get into scraps.which i normally don't do in real life.

Suworu~Nutsuki is offline Associate Member
    Not to sway from your post but i really want to know why your dreams become so much more vivid. I wake up most morning coming out of the dreams feeling like they are real! if any one knows please fill me in.
    Last edited by Suworu~Nutsuki; 06-13-2007 at 04:44 PM.

dano_85 is offline Junior Member
    yeah i just recently finished my first cycle and i noticed dreams like that.

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    i have these more often while on tren (i've had them 2 nights in a row) but i have had them while not on aas like just a couple throughout my life. it's usually beating the f*ck outa someone to the point of trying to kill them. they do seem so real it takes a few minutes to realize they were just dreams.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    i have dreams like this too, where im fighting someone (usually winning lol) and ill wake up very fatigued and sweaty

lpicken is offline Associate Member
    YES!!! I am on deca and I have been having crazy dreams that I think are totally real-like my mom's house burning down or something.

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    im not rael sure what my dreams are about most of the time, but Im pretty sure its not fighting that gives me a HUGE THROBBIN hard on.

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    funny,i get dreams like that when off,on im fine dont even dream

Thread Information