Thread: Wsop

Beefkake31 is offline Member

Wsop

So anyone else here play poker that is going to the WSOP in Vegas this weekend? If you guys are let me know I will see you guys there, just look for the biggest most ripped guy there. Ok fine im kidding, look for the second biggest lol. Anyways, I'm going tomorrow wish me luck! If I win first place in any of the events it will be over 500k so 1,000 of that will go to people in this forum just because I'm weird like that lol, and that's a promise.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    hey goodluck bro....i play alot of online poker..it payed my bills for the majority of last year actually..lol..i would loooove to play a WSOP event..ridiculous buy ins tho..

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thetank
    hey goodluck bro....i play alot of online poker..it payed my bills for the majority of last year actually..lol..i would loooove to play a WSOP event..ridiculous buy ins tho..
    Thanks man, I have a feeling something is going to happen just a feeling though. If I do win I'm giving 500 of the total 1,000 to you lol, because like I said I'm just weird like that. And because you wished me good luck first so if I win, you had a hand (no pun intended) in it lol. Ok I'm just babbling a lot right now cause I'm excited but I really will give if I win.

What site do you play on, Pokerstars is basically the only main one left, and that's what I play on if I play online. And ya the buy-ins are really ridiculous, next week is a 50,000 dollar buy in , I think half the players that play that one are insane because their bankrolls aren't as much as some think with the exception of a few, I've talked to many pros and they say that a lot of these guys gamble with a majority of their bankroll a lot of times. So that just makes you realize that the reason is because these guys are true GAMBLERS, I really believe it's a disease they have.

Anyway, I will be playing in Saturdays 1,500 buy in and they are expecting 3,000+ players. So the prize pool will be close to 5 million so I'm pretty sure it will be around the million mark for first place. Friday is a 2,000 dollar buy in I might play that also but I'm going to play satellites to try to win my way in. There's going to be nightly mini tournaments under 500 dollars also there at the WSOP and also at the Venetian and Bellagio, they are having big tournaments so it's going to be poker heaven.

Ok sorry for whoever had to read all that babble lol, I'm too hyper.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefkake31
    Thanks man, I have a feeling something is going to happen just a feeling though. If I do win I'm giving 500 of the total 1,000 to you lol, because like I said I'm just weird like that. And because you wished me good luck first so if I win, you had a hand (no pun intended) in it lol. Ok I'm just babbling a lot right now cause I'm excited but I really will give if I win.

What site do you play on, Pokerstars is basically the only main one left, and that's what I play on if I play online. And ya the buy-ins are really ridiculous, next week is a 50,000 dollar buy in , I think half the players that play that one are insane because their bankrolls aren't as much as some think with the exception of a few, I've talked to many pros and they say that a lot of these guys gamble with a majority of their bankroll a lot of times. So that just makes you realize that the reason is because these guys are true GAMBLERS, I really believe it's a disease they have.

Anyway, I will be playing in Saturdays 1,500 buy in and they are expecting 3,000+ players. So the prize pool will be close to 5 million so I'm pretty sure it will be around the million mark for first place. Friday is a 2,000 dollar buy in I might play that also but I'm going to play satellites to try to win my way in. There's going to be nightly mini tournaments under 500 dollars also there at the WSOP and also at the Venetian and Bellagio, they are having big tournaments so it's going to be poker heaven.

Ok sorry for whoever had to read all that babble lol, I'm too hyper.
    hah thanks mayyyn...1 in 3000 chance at 500 bucks..im likin my odds!! haha BEST of luck my friend!! know your supporting a good cause..the starving musicians new guitar fund. lol.i play at pokerroom and partypoker..im gonna cash out at both tho andtry out a new site..ive been wanting to put money on at pokerstars for a while now.
    i dont blame you for being hyper...if i was going to play vegas tomorrow i would need a handful of valium just to get a chance of sleep. let me know how you do when you get back...ill be sitting here playing the pokerroom sit n go's.
    hah peace out
    tank

Thread Information