taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~

Angry this is so weird MY RIGHT NUT ACHES!

lol its true too >< non stop for past 2 days my right nut has been aching and making it a chore to it

I DONT LIKE IT ONE BIT since the melanotanII is givin 10 and 12hr boners ><

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    couldn't tell you why your left nut itchs, but i can tell you why your "I AM TAI" link in your signature does not work.

You must remove the spaces in the tagged web address in order for people to actually visit http://www.taiboxakingninja.youaremighty.com/ and not http://www.taiboxa king ninja.youaremighty.com/

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    the nut hurts or the tubing of the nut

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe you blew it out or something like hernia or something.

Turn your head and cough! See what happens

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    I got a varicocele when I first started lifting weights. I was about 19. They told me it wouldn't be a problem since I really had it my whole post-pubescent life and was completely normal. Well, I took it upon myself to investigate further, and apparently having varicose veins in your nuts increases heat, which makes it hard for the boys to make man juice. Impotence, depression, blah, blah, blah. So, I had that shit cut out on my own dollar and my T levels went up by about 300. Not saying that's what it is, but dude your nuts may be ****ed lol.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    one time my left nut was aching for days...like i could barely walk right...so one morning on my way to work i had had enough and went to the walk in clinic..theres nobody there and im seated in a check up room right away...sure enough, i have a female doctor...so im like whatever, she'll tell me its a minor strain, very common, put some ice on it..all awkward prospect avoided and i limp out with my shame in tact, no biggie...so i start to tell her what my symptoms are and in the midst of my shpeal she tells me to drop my pants and spread my legs and she goes into her drawer for some rubber gloves...emmediately a cold sweat manifests and im thinking, what the **** have i gotten myself into..and i start to remember why i put off the pain in my nut to begin with...anyway..so i drop my pants...and she moves towards me pulling the cuff of her rubber gloves down her wrists..and i just start thinking.. holy shit..what kind of etiquette is expected here?? she has to see my balls right..but my dick is obviously in the way..f*ck..does that mean she is gonna have to move it out of the way? is that rude to make her do that? whats expected of me here?...maybe i should hold it up for her?...yeah... so my knee jerk rationale tells me to grab my dick and hold it up, so thats what i did...i grabbed it like the neck of a beer and held it straight up...and she emmediately stopped moving towards me and looked at me exactly how any professional doctor would have looked at me in that moment, like some asshole with his dick in his hand....then she says "um...ok.....your gonna need to let go of that....i need to see it too."
    probably the most awkward/embarrassing moment of my life...and the fact that its a decent story is very little solace for having to relive it for you all..so i hope you enjoyed it.

DUUUUUUDE!! I just saw a doctor a few days ago because my LEFT NUT aches!! It was killing me, like...If I even barely touched it, i was in pain. I went in to the urologist and it turned out that I have a torsion of the appendix testis, which is supposedly more common in kids, but can happen to athletes, mainly bike riders. He said it'd get better in 4-7 days. It's the 4th day now and I'm feelin a little bit better, although tonight a girl was grinding me at the club and I had to back off!

outofthebox is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thetank
    one time my left nut was aching for days...like i could barely walk right...so one morning on my way to work i had had enough and went to the walk in clinic..theres nobody there and im seated in a check up room right away...sure enough, i have a female doctor...so im like whatever, she'll tell me its a minor strain, very common, put some ice on it..all awkward prospect avoided and i limp out with my shame in tact, no biggie...so i start to tell her what my symptoms are and in the midst of my shpeal she tells me to drop my pants and spread my legs and she goes into her drawer for some rubber gloves...emmediately a cold sweat manifests and im thinking, what the **** have i gotten myself into..and i start to remember why i put off the pain in my nut to begin with...anyway..so i drop my pants...and she moves towards me pulling the cuff of her rubber gloves down her wrists..and i just start thinking.. holy shit..what kind of etiquette is expected here?? she has to see my balls right..but my dick is obviously in the way..f*ck..does that mean she is gonna have to move it out of the way? is that rude to make her do that? whats expected of me here?...maybe i should hold it up for her?...yeah... so my knee jerk rationale tells me to grab my dick and hold it up, so thats what i did...i grabbed it like the neck of a beer and held it straight up...and she emmediately stopped moving towards me and looked at me exactly how any professional doctor would have looked at me in that moment, like some asshole with his dick in his hand....then she says "um...ok.....your gonna need to let go of that....i need to see it too."
    probably the most awkward/embarrassing moment of my life...and the fact that its a decent story is very little solace for having to relive it for you all..so i hope you enjoyed it.
    thats some funny sh!t

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    couldn't tell you why your left nut itchs, but i can tell you why your "I AM TAI" link in your signature does not work.

You must remove the spaces in the tagged web address in order for people to actually visit http://www.taiboxakingninja.youaremighty.com/ and not http://www.taiboxa king ninja.youaremighty.com/

Ahahah that link lies all the time about him -.-

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    lmfao! wicked story bud. so what was wrong with your nut?

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    ROFL

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by godkilla
    lmfao! wicked story bud. so what was wrong with your nut?
    hah i dont remember specifically what she told me..but there was no lumps on my ball or any deep internal pain she so said i had nothing to worry about..i just put some ice on it and walked carefully for a few days and it was fine.

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    hah i dont remember specifically what she told me..but there was no lumps on my ball or any deep internal pain she so said i had nothing to worry about..i just put some ice on it and walked carefully for a few days and it was fine.
    well atleast it wasnt anything serious. cant **** around when it comes to your manhood.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    dude, get some penis cream

wuts it do?

i dunno man, theirs gotta be some creme out their somwhere...........I promise you man, call up a medical center, see a doc, im sure their is some kind of creme to relieve the itch

in fact, i bet benadril or somthing will help for the time being

ITS NOT ICH.. its ACHE

o shit, my bad, read it wrong.........cant help ya there man

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    ITS NOT ICH.. its ACHE

Same difference. That's what you get for fillandering with loose women, you fat whore.

BuffDJ is offline Associate Member
    Hell you guys are all nuts. lol

Buff

Thread Information