MFT81 is offline Senior Member

Thumbs down F-ing stupid Army Reserve

Ok, Ill try to make this short.

I did 6 years as an MP, went on two deployments, served about a year of my IRR time in the same unit, then I said "im done, time for college"

Shit got expensive and my friend suggested I become a Retention NCO, Be my own boss, do a little traveling on the weekends, real cushy job, good pay, no deployments.

SO, long story short,after getting dicked around for 4months they decide that because of a negative counciling statement I had in 04, that they didnt want me to be a retention NCO,

Fine I say, Ill just go back to civillian life, Now fastforward to today, one of the E-6s in there chain of command comes up to my work and says, "why havent you been comming to drill?"

WTF! Im supposed to ETS in 2 DAYS! (originally June 6th, but I extended one month so slow asses could get my paperwork done so I could re-enlist, which they turned around and said thanks but no thanks.)

So I ask him, How many drills do I need to make up, He 1. ONE ONE F-ing DRILL, How Many MUTA? ONE.

ONE F-ING Afternoon on my day off next week so I can get my discharge papers.

F##K You!!!!!!

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    hate to be a dick here.....but wtf you talkin about wilis, lol...i know nothing about military or anything, but sorry for the bad luck man...

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I couldnt understand all that code either.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Basically what will happen is that I will have to go to a local army reserve center on a day off, to do some BS job that they pull out of there ass for 1/2 a day just so I can get my Release papers.

Thats not a big deal, its just how they handled it, they really dropped the ball from the start, which when I think about it, is how my entire military career has been from day one.

Anyone thats prior service will understand. Which is a big reason people try to go Special Forces, No micro-mangement bs.

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    after reading that I felt like a blonde trying to read a book.... didnt understand a thing what u where talking about

Ha Ha.

You guys make me feel better.

Spartan13 is offline Junior Member
    Loud and clear, dose it surprise you at all? the army is always been like that, always will be.

^^ Just sucks bro cause my best freind is in the Air Nat Guard and almost never has to deal with stupid shit,

I just dont see why the cant give me an excused absense and let me go about my way.

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    I know enough about the military to stay the fuk out low to no pay plus lots of bull shlt, yeah sign me up and give me a big glass of american pride to go

Yeah, but you've never got to fire a fully automatic grenade launcher either

Serotonin is offline Member
    Sucks bro, I've been in the IRR for a few years now and this August 28th I'm out of it. They keep sending me letters saying I can't miss this July muster and blah blah blah... they can seriously kiss my ass though because I'm totally OUT in less than 2 months.

All they do at those fking things is have recruiters nag you like vultures. I say thanks but no thanks, I've had enough military bullshit for two lifetimes.

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    Skipped passed all the other posts, but I know exactly what you were saying, aint that hard to comprehend even if you arn't military...

DAM 1 f'n MUTA assembly aka 4hours?!?!?!? hahaha u gota be kidding me...

Man I still got a while to go with my reservist contract... I'ma MP too

Being mob'd out in november and then deploying to iraq

^^ Yeah, And its that drill centers family day, so you know ill be doing something real cool, like cleaning out some broom closet.

Uncle, will this be your first mob?

Thread Information