Rye_guy is offline Member

here's a question for y'all

okay, my friend mel proposed a jello wreastling party, however, im not big on the nasty sugary sticky schmegy feeling thats gonna leave all over, so I figured Id bring up the KY wreastling idea, least thats easier to wash off right?

annnnyway, Ive been looking into finding large amounts of KY and cant find anything more than the personal tubes... any of you guys ever throw such an event? have you any tips on where to find such a volume of KY?

I have NO problem being that strange big guyin the shopping line with a cart loaded up with tubs of lube, but I just cant find anyplace where I can find a wholesale amount or whatever...

anyway, food for though, if you have any idea of where some online wholsaler would pick this stuff up, please by all means let me know...

cheers lads
    and lasses

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    wow thats expensive--some friends of mine had a spaghetti wrestling party--cheaper--
    the ky is a funny idea but very slippery I would think --grap a person and slide across the room--and be carefull no one has a proctologist flash back

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    why not use baby oil mixed with a nit of water to help make it easier to come off and also get a ggod volume cheap....try KY onlinbe...i dunno....

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, id use baby oil, Sim effect alot cheaper.

You are going to be wrestling chicks right, or at least chicks wrestling chicks?

Rye_guy is offline Member
    lots of girls wreastling girls, im on the card to wreastle mel and her best friend ashley... its gonna be soo much fun.

Ill look into the baby oil idea, sounds much cheaper for sure. never would have thought of that... God bless the guys on AR, lol

anyway, ill let y'all know how the fun goes... maybe Illpost up pics if yer all lucky enough
    lol

cheers lads

Thread Information