Thread: Thank you All!

eviltang is offline New Member

Thank you All!

Wow. I have been coming to this board for a few years now (using different SNs), but one of the members here (Thanks Bear101) pointed me to the steroid profiles section today, and all I can say is WOW!

Thank you All so much. It was like a lightswitch was turned on. I used to use the search function to get a lot of my questions answered, but now I have found a great place for knowledge.

I am not an expert or even an amateur by any means, but I do have a clearer understanding/more comprehensive knowledge rather than just having the answers to other peoples questions.

So, THANK YOU to all of the people that make this board what it is.

Respect!
    Eviltang

UberSteroids is offline Anabolic Member
    Good deal brother!
    I feel exaclty the same about this board as you do. Sh!t, if I never joined I would probably be on my 3rd D-boll only cycle maxing out 135 on chest press machine
    Glad I did, still all natural, hit 231 lbs and still growing. Got my cycle planned out in my wallet, just waiting till I am ready!

Take care!
    Last edited by UberSteroids; 07-10-2007 at 04:52 PM.

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    glad u like it bro its a good place,so it took a few years for someone to show u the profiles page,i found it on my first visit

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Gotta love this board!

Quote Originally Posted by scaramouche
    glad u like it bro its a good place,so it took a few years for someone to show u the profiles page,i found it on my first visit

LOL. yes and no. I guess I didnt realize the way they present the information is accessible even to someone as mentally challenged as me.

I noticed it, but I thought it might read more like a medical dictionary.

But I was wrong.

Cheers.

Huckster is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eviltang
    Wow. I have been coming to this board for a few years now (using different SNs), but one of the members here (Thanks Bear101) pointed me to the steroid profiles section today, and all I can say is WOW!

Thank you All so much. It was like a lightswitch was turned on. I used to use the search function to get a lot of my questions answered, but now I have found a great place for knowledge.

I am not an expert or even an amateur by any means, but I do have a clearer understanding/more comprehensive knowledge rather than just having the answers to other peoples questions.

So, THANK YOU to all of the people that make this board what it is.

Respect!
    Eviltang
    You know you can be banned for using multiple screen names??

...but I agree tons of good info on THIS board.
    If only everyone who registers for this board read around for a month or so before posting, there would be much fewer 'dbol only cycle' 'can I drink winny' 'how can I get huge' threads.

Quote Originally Posted by eviltang
    LOL. yes and no. I guess I didnt realize the way they present the information is accessible even to someone as mentally challenged as me.

I noticed it, but I thought it might read more like a medical dictionary.

But I was wrong.

Cheers.
    lol just kidding glad u got a sense of humor ull need it here

Quote Originally Posted by Huckster
    If only everyone who registers for this board read around for a month or so before posting, there would be much fewer 'dbol only cycle' 'can I drink winny' 'how can I get huge' threads.
    hey those wre my first questions

Ahhhhh! LOL! I swear it was like over the course of a few years! LOL! It was my fault, I kept changing email addresses too. LOL!

But seriously, I think this is a great place to find and share information. So again, thanks.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Now that we have educated you, fly my little birdy and spread the good word.

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member

u forgot "whats a good summer cutter?" and "i just started a roid store cycle" and "whats pct?" lol

Quote Originally Posted by bpm1
    u forgot "whats a good summer cutter?" and "i just started a roid store cycle" and "whats pct?" lol
    i asked those in my second post

Thread Information