Like Tree112Likes

Thread: 'Official Postwhore Thread'

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by oneshot View Post
    so aside from mysterious bans, whats the popular topic of discussion tonight?

earlier we had a couple pages on some runny semen

oneshot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeyd View Post
    earlier we had a couple pages on some runny semen
    nope. cant relate. mine is pretty consistent.

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    you have a pm....

but I will post what I wrote you here as well... and more...
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

This is my job and to keep things fair and not be bias towards any member I do not get on a personal level with anyone... not saying that I do not read and laugh at many posts and wish I could say something witty aswell... however that would make it very hard to do my job properly and without malice towards those I may not like or show favor towards those that I do...

as for banning it is always t he last resort... and as for hotpink she is not banned at this time... however she was kicked from the system when we banned an ip addy for 189... because it appears that he has logged into her account at times or she lives with him as well... now I do not know which... and havent been able to ask her yet as she has not logged back in yet.... someone can tell her that she may need her account reset if she does to let me know but there is the question as t o why her ip and theirs are on her account and why she was pming his sourcing addy to members... yes members do send us source checks and tell us which member gave them the name... and well as you know that is against the rules.... now as for 189 I do not know if you know that badbarbie is 17 or not but well she is and he just turned 19... I will post this in the post whore thread for a while so you can read it... but well it is what it is....

thanks for your pm and I hope this clears somethings...

Respect

*admin*
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

nope. cant relate. mine is pretty consistent.

eh im in 2nd week of pct so got some little squirters

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    wow...

there are many reasons he was banned... least of all his attitude towards everyone but most of all any newb or member that did not agree with "his" way... and belittling and berating anyone who believed differently or because he/they wanted to... and then we have the fact that he either was badbarbie or just logged on to her account daily and posted as her... sometimes even by accident and deleting them... which guess what folks admin can still see their deleted posts.. oops Now we have watched for over a month so there is no mistake and no way to say well they live together so of course they have the same ip... lol we have watched very close... then there is also the bad advice they are handing out and more over to our new female members which can be harmed the most from them... And believe me we know that they sent pms to one woman telling her to not listen to others here that no one knew what they we talking about and that bb had lots of experience with the drugs... ummm a month ago by her own admission on a thread she stated she knew nothing and 189 was going to help her... when we had a female mod ask her if she would like some suggestions she said that he knew everything and didnt need any help... however 189 asked to be let in the female forum because he stated he knew nothing lol... anyway there is alot more than this... it has been a long 2 months of watching... now another thing and it is a big one they were also sourcing via pms here on the board... any time someone was stating they were getting ready to get some thing they pm'd them and said that who ever they were getting from was no good and other excuses to not use whomever they had... and that they could hook them up with a guy.... now there is a few others involved in this and that is part of what has taken so long trying to catch up to them as well... and they know who they are... thing is we could wait no longer as 189 registered as 2 other people this week so it was time to pull it on them/him... we have had many complaints from members aout them sourcing or members asking me who so and so mod gave them a source check and told them that the person was good and then they werent that 189 or bb told them that they were scammers... sooo needless to say you can get the jest of all of this...

I will try to answer more of this later as time permits... thanks to all who have helped with this... you know who you are...

BTW he is 19 and she is 17 or just turned 18 lots of experience here.... and he weighs about 140 not that it matters but doesnt sound like his cycles are working for him
    ~Anonymous~

~Aldous Huxley~

Quote Originally Posted by *Admin* View Post
    This is my job and to keep things fair and not be bias towards any member I do not get on a personal level with anyone... not saying that I do not read and laugh at many posts and wish I could say something witty aswell... however that would make it very hard to do my job properly and without malice towards those I may not like or show favor towards those that I do...

as for banning it is always t he last resort... and as for hotpink she is not banned at this time... however she was kicked from the system when we banned an ip addy for 189... because it appears that he has logged into her account at times or she lives with him as well... now I do not know which... and havent been able to ask her yet as she has not logged back in yet.... someone can tell her that she may need her account reset if she does to let me know but there is the question as t o why her ip and theirs are on her account and why she was pming his sourcing addy to members... yes members do send us source checks and tell us which member gave them the name... and well as you know that is against the rules.... now as for 189 I do not know if you know that badbarbie is 17 or not but well she is and he just turned 19... I will post this in the post whore thread for a while so you can read it... but well it is what it is....

thanks for your pm and I hope this clears somethings...

Respect

*admin*
    wow. thats intense. clearing that up is very much appreciated.

he is that young??? got a long road ahead of him if he is starting out that young

thanks for all the info admin

Blog Entries
    sshhhhhiiiittttt

bustedddd

there are many reasons he was banned... least of all his attitude towards everyone but most of all any newb or member that did not agree with "his" way... and belittling and berating anyone who believed differently or because he/they wanted to... and then we have the fact that he either was badbarbie or just logged on to her account daily and posted as her... sometimes even by accident and deleting them... which guess what folks admin can still see their deleted posts.. oops Now we have watched for over a month so there is no mistake and no way to say well they live together so of course they have the same ip... lol we have watched very close... then there is also the bad advice they are handing out and more over to our new female members which can be harmed the most from them... And believe me we know that they sent pms to one woman telling her to not listen to others here that no one knew what they we talking about and that bb had lots of experience with the drugs... ummm a month ago by her own admission on a thread she stated she knew nothing and 189 was going to help her... when we had a female mod ask her if she would like some suggestions she said that he knew everything and didnt need any help... however 189 asked to be let in the female forum because he stated he knew nothing lol... anyway there is alot more than this... it has been a long 2 months of watching... now another thing and it is a big one they were also sourcing via pms here on the board... any time someone was stating they were getting ready to get some thing they pm'd them and said that who ever they were getting from was no good and other excuses to not use whomever they had... and that they could hook them up with a guy.... now there is a few others involved in this and that is part of what has taken so long trying to catch up to them as well... and they know who they are... thing is we could wait no longer as 189 registered as 2 other people this week so it was time to pull it on them/him... we have had many complaints from members aout them sourcing or members asking me who so and so mod gave them a source check and told them that the person was good and then they werent that 189 or bb told them that they were scammers... sooo needless to say you can get the jest of all of this...

I will try to answer more of this later as time permits... thanks to all who have helped with this... you know who you are...

BTW he is 19 and she is 17 or just turned 18 lots of experience here....and he weighs about 140 not that it matters but doesnt sound like his cycles are working for him
    wow. getting even deeper. sounds like you've been pretty busy. keep up the good work

Blog Entries
    to think all these guys/gals worshipped this 18/19 year old "expert" on steroids cuz he has done everything in the book....

Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    to think all these guys/gals worshipped this 18/19 year old "expert" on steroids cuz he has done everything in the book....
    i was just thinking the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by smokeyd View Post
    eh im in 2nd week of pct so got some little squirters
    i never had that problem. i swear my loads were much bigger than usual while on test and tren though. on pct they just returned to normal size. you cant complain too much though, just less of a mess to clean up

Blog Entries
    i was just thinking the same thing.
    Its really disappointing

yeah i would like to really know him, like what he actually knows and how he knows it if he is only 19... guess his age might have something to do with why he went about sourcin the way he did

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~

BTW he is 19 and she is 17 or just turned 18 lots of experience here.... and he weighs about 140 not that it matters but doesnt sound like his cycles are working for him
    Thanks for the reply and I knew that he was not giving the best advice but didn't know it went that far. This makes me wonder about the source I was pmed now by one of one8nines friends. And admin I have never gone source fishing, I had two sources sent to me.

i never had that problem. i swear my loads were much bigger than usual while on test and tren though. on pct they just returned to normal size. you cant complain too much though, just less of a mess to clean up
    shit my old lady will kill me if i cant make babies lol those damn steroids of yours yada yada yada

stallion_1 is offline suspended

i must say i am speechless

I knew that he was small and was wondering why he was trying to give out some much advice. Its like a person that has never squatted 700lbs trying to tell you how to squat 700lbs. A future Anthony Roberts maybe lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed500 View Post
    Thanks for the reply and I knew that he was not giving the best advice but didn't know it went that far. This makes me wonder about the source I was pmed now by one of one8nines friends. And admin I have never gone source fishing, I had two sources sent to me.
    lol yeah, you didn't agree with him much.

Im glad I never really talked to him

edited
    Last edited by smokeyd; 09-09-2008 at 11:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stallion_1 View Post
    i must say i am speechless
    Its funny you and I were talking about his bad advice the other night

i can't believe that dude had the courage to argue with me. 140 pounds!!! he is too damn skinny

Blog Entries
    i can't believe that dude had the courage to argue with me. 140 pounds!!! he is too damn skinny
    is that u in yr avy?

is that u in yr avy?
    lol yes

if you will pm me the name I will let you know... and yes several of his friends were pming this addy around and ummm do not think we do not know who you are... it puts everyone in danger here...

also guys think about this as I know I read many of your comments about how messy their place was... that is where he is making your gear... please becareful....
    ~Anonymous~

~Aldous Huxley~

Blog Entries
    lol yes
    hhaha whats so funny?

Nice work.

lol yea everytime somebody disagreed with him he would start to say that his way was the only way. i remember he kinda yelled to some newbies about using sustanon , i had to stand up to him and let him know that sustanon is not bad.

if you will pm me the name I will let you know... and yes several of his friends were pming this addy around and ummm do not think we do not know who you are... it puts everyone in danger here...

also guys think about this as I know I read many of your comments about how messy their place was... that is where he is making your gear... please becareful....

no doubt about the clean gear lol i dont need anything made on a kitchen counter by the oven with last nights pizza still sitting there beside his filter station lol

Blog Entries

true that. they had clothes coming out of the dresser!

Thats a big no no in DSM's book

thanks for looking out for us

hhaha whats so funny?

Nice work.
    that everybody asks me whether that's me

Blog Entries
    Admin reminds me of the movie Eagle Eye

lol

fattymcbutterpants is offline Senior Member
    he sure seemed to know his stuff pretty well for only being 19 or however old. He helped me out on my cycle and it seems to be pretty good I think and he seemed to offer some pretty good advice

so he was actually telling everyone to buy from a specific source, when in fact it was him making the gear, is that right??

Blog Entries
    that everybody asks me whether that's me
    Yeah, I get that a lot with my avy too. lol

what %bf r u at in that pic?

he hated sus and well screw him sus is the shit really, if you dont like it try it again lol do it ed injects and watch your damn diet

so he was actually telling everyone to buy from a specific source, when in fact it was him making the gear, is that right??

he was making and he was the source selling

ding ding ding..... you are correct!!!!

and people who would ask him about sources that they had been given he would say were scammers or slow or just no good.... then send him his ummm source... which was really himself...
    ~Anonymous~

~Aldous Huxley~

Thread Information