Page 4030 of 4058 FirstFirst ... 30303530393039804020402540264027402840294030403140324033403440354040 ... LastLast
Results 161,161 to 161,200 of 162310
Like Tree112Likes

Thread: 'Official Postwhore Thread'

euphoric is offline New Member
    so it's really post whoring? I thought there would be small talk or BSing up in here LOL.

Razor is offline Banned
    Its back from the dead. All for you whores

Razor is offline Banned
    im out for a while fellas beat down and tired as shit. I hope I can get some sleep. catch ya later

eiff is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jasc View Post

Quote Originally Posted by boDAWG View Post
    I love Lamp!
    ^^^^

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    you know, a "post" whore thread seems a little late....

....to prevent "whore-ism", shouldn't this be a "pre" whore thread?

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman
    you know, a "post" whore thread seems a little late....

....to prevent "whore-ism", shouldn't this be a "pre" whore thread?
    He's back fellow loungers!

How was the trip TR? read about the incident in Istanbul.. How's it feel to be back in the states? gonna miss that blog n pics you had goin.

Quote Originally Posted by jasc View Post
    He's back fellow loungers!

How was the trip TR? read about the incident in Istanbul.. How's it feel to be back in the states? gonna miss that blog n pics you had goin.
    thanks mate!

two good nights sleep, and i'm thinking i may start hittting the weights today. Jet lag is a beeeeeeaaaaaaachhhhhhhhh

thex95 is offline Senior Member
    Welcome back times! No more; call to prayer, smelly people, stupid heat, not being able to drink alchohol, suicide attacks, rocket attacks, gi, and all the other wonders of that shit hell they called afghanistan.

Quote Originally Posted by scotts View Post
    Welcome back times! No more; call to prayer, smelly people, stupid heat, not being able to drink alchohol, suicide attacks, rocket attacks, gi, and all the other wonders of that shit hell they called afghanistan.
    (a nostalgic tear slowly rolls down my cheek....)

AllAmerican-PCS is offline Junior Member
    fu#k it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

la la la

Breaking Bad - best show on television

DanB is offline Banned
    if ur aunt had balls would she be your uncle?

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    This thread is awesome!

AllAmerican-PCS is offline Junior Member
    best thread here

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    thanks mate!

two good nights sleep, and i'm thinking i may start hittting the weights today. Jet lag is a beeeeeeaaaaaaachhhhhhhhh
    Me as well, hopefully third night tonight!

Gym_ is offline Banned
    Im a post whore

Gym_ is offline Banned
    Or so i have been told

Gym_ is offline Banned
    Not sure why ppl would say that

Gym_ is offline Banned
    Its not like im posting needless info

Gym_ is offline Banned
    For no other reason then to

Gym_ is offline Banned
    Get my score count up ..

Gym_ is offline Banned
    And i always put as much info ...

Gym_ is offline Banned
    As i can in the one thread ... ...

Gym_ is offline Banned
    LMFAO ....

Razor is offline Banned
    You are a little

Razor is offline Banned
    post whore that

Razor is offline Banned
    Needs to go lift some weights

Gym_ is offline Banned
    LOL

Razor is offline Banned
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gay-men-kissing.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	5.3 KB 
ID:	119985
    My favortie fag

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    sup guys???? anyone here I know?

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbm View Post
    sup guys???? anyone here I know?
    I guess we are both back

jbm
    welcome back my friend... it's been a while!

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I need to vent a little. I feel i have been handling my recent relationship issues very well but there are nights where things get to you.

I have really focused on getting back to the old me lately, health wise and mentally. Weighed in this morning at 237 down from 280 De***ber 1st and very happy with that. I went out with friends to have a few drinks. That never leads to good things. I have cut back completely on drinking and this was the first time since November. With a calorie deficit and not drinking like I used to, things caught up to me quick. Things just hit you when you drink and it shows me why its something i dont miss.

I hate seeing the my ex with a new guy and i feel like a b!tch for saying that. I know thats how it goes but drinking just makes things worse. I see it and it frustrates me but I know that just how things go. No matter how much i feel over her things like this just dig it in.

I know its stupid for me to even let it get to me and if it wasnt for the alcohol i would not care. But it really makes me realize i am still better off. A relationship ending with no conflict sounds nice but i dont feel its possible. I dont blame her or the new guy for it. I brought the conflict upon myself. It just helps to show me how the alcohol is just holding me back like everything else i have dropped out of my life.

I see now that even the occasional drinking with friends isnt worth it. I have no problem having a drink or two every now and then but doing this is stupid. It brings up irrational thoughts and is just holding me back from my goals.

8 hours from now i will be doing an hour of cardio almost as punishment to show myself what i really want in life. The alcohol, the junk food the crappy relationships, and the people bringing you down all hold you back from what you can achieve. I know all of this is stupid and half of you will say im being an idiot for caring but i needed to get this off my chest for me to personally see how dumb my choices were tonight

jbm
    Damn that's long bro... But anyways am glad you realized what's the problem was... Doing 1 hour cardio is a punishment it's an accomplishment... Hope everything is good...

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    JBM! Welcome back brother!

Jessgirl is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries
    For eiff....... Breaking bad is the best show. Just starting watching from season one again.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    I need to vent a little. I feel i have been handling my recent relationship issues very well but there are nights where things get to you.

I have really focused on getting back to the old me lately, health wise and mentally. Weighed in this morning at 237 down from 280 De***ber 1st and very happy with that. I went out with friends to have a few drinks. That never leads to good things. I have cut back completely on drinking and this was the first time since November. With a calorie deficit and not drinking like I used to, things caught up to me quick. Things just hit you when you drink and it shows me why its something i dont miss.

I hate seeing the my ex with a new guy and i feel like a b!tch for saying that. I know thats how it goes but drinking just makes things worse. I see it and it frustrates me but I know that just how things go. No matter how much i feel over her things like this just dig it in.

I know its stupid for me to even let it get to me and if it wasnt for the alcohol i would not care. But it really makes me realize i am still better off. A relationship ending with no conflict sounds nice but i dont feel its possible. I dont blame her or the new guy for it. I brought the conflict upon myself. It just helps to show me how the alcohol is just holding me back like everything else i have dropped out of my life.

I see now that even the occasional drinking with friends isnt worth it. I have no problem having a drink or two every now and then but doing this is stupid. It brings up irrational thoughts and is just holding me back from my goals.

8 hours from now i will be doing an hour of cardio almost as punishment to show myself what i really want in life. The alcohol, the junk food the crappy relationships, and the people bringing you down all hold you back from what you can achieve. I know all of this is stupid and half of you will say im being an idiot for caring but i needed to get this off my chest for me to personally see how dumb my choices were tonight
    not a lot of people can admit a character flaw or negative thing about their perspective. Good on you for doing so, it helps control anger if you know how to identify a problem.

but seriously, and hour of cardio... that feels like punishment for me and thats just thinking about you doing it

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Noles12

I'm sorry man. that sounds pretty rough

Thread Information