Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member

just fell down my stairs! OUCH

So Im walking down my stairs, now mind you I have all hardwood floors in my house, and I get to the second stair from the bottom and foot misses the step and since Im wearing socks on hardwoods, my feet fly out from under me and I totally bust my ass hard onto the floor!! It freaking hurt like hell! I think I just laid there for about 5 minutes without moving!! Just thought I would share my stupid moment of the day!! It did allow to realize I have dust under my couch too!! lol

outofthebox is offline Associate Member
    glad you are alright...i've definitely pulled that one once or twice...if you get bruises, post some battle scar pics...lol

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    what amazes me is we all dont fall down more often, ponder that......

holden is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bpm1
    what amazes me is we all dont fall down more often, ponder that......
    I use my feet, most of the time.. and when i'm not.. i tend to bring my knees or ass into the equation.. you could all learn from me!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    that sucks man, you may feel that tomorrow.

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    Ya sure you fell down the stairs.... Your woman pushed you down the stairs.... She has secretly gotten into your test stash and is now pulling a little domestic abuse on your ass.

thank god ya did not smash your head on the stairs....

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    So Im walking down my stairs, now mind you I have all hardwood floors in my house, and I get to the second stair from the bottom and foot misses the step and since Im wearing socks on hardwoods, my feet fly out from under me and I totally bust my ass hard onto the floor!!
    I hear ya bro... I did the same thing at work a few months ago...

We're walking down metal stairs in a residential building, I'm wearing full fire gear (bunker, helmet, air tank, and carrying a halligan and a sledge in my right hand), and since my boots are wet my feet slipped from under me and I fell backwards. I got tools in my hand so I can't grab the hand rail.

My entire weight landed on my forearm... it put so much pressure on the muscle that the skin tore open and the muscle also tore. Needed stitches after that one! Fortunately I didn't kill my back or ass, but well... my arm got it real bad.

Needless to say I am a bit more carefull now

Red

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    So Im walking down my stairs, now mind you I have all hardwood floors in my house, and I get to the second stair from the bottom and foot misses the step and since Im wearing socks on hardwoods, my feet fly out from under me and I totally bust my ass hard onto the floor!! It freaking hurt like hell! I think I just laid there for about 5 minutes without moving!! Just thought I would share my stupid moment of the day!! It did allow to realize I have dust under my couch too!! lol

Did anyone see it happen ?

rusty24 is offline New Member
    sorry dont mean to laugh but the way u told that story was kinda funny. kinda stupid thing i would do. im sure ur not the first to do that. any ways hope ur ok and not to damaged x

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    normally i would expect tai to make a thread like this lol

i have done the same thing dude and usually its in front of someone lol

Thread Information