Pooks is offline Anabolic Member

Ok someone give me the spoiler on the Harry Potter book.. post it in here..

I'm sick of hearing about it, and i know they released some books out there, so i know the word is out!

so..
    I'm not gonna be buying the damn book, i never bought any other, or seen any of the movies or even know what it is even about..

but all this media hype, makes me want to put an end to it all.. and i need u guys to help me out,, cause I am not gonna spend hours searching the web for it. hehe.. I'm sure there are others like me, who just want the damn answer n have it over n done with...

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooks
    I'm sick of hearing about it, and i know they released some books out there, so i know the word is out!

so..
    I'm not gonna be buying the damn book, i never bought any other, or seen any of the movies or even know what it is even about..

but all this media hype, makes me want to put an end to it all.. and i need u guys to help me out,, cause I am not gonna spend hours searching the web for it. hehe.. I'm sure there are others like me, who just want the damn answer n have it over n done with...
    Well basically it starts out as Harry being a homeless heroin addict doing odd jobs to get by... Eventually a Wizard named Doperdor finds him and after quick fix on Harry's part, transports them to A magical castle. There Harry meets a down syndrome patient Ron Weasley and a street prostitute Herminey... Together they have odd adventures as they study magic at the school and it eventually leads up to him meeting an evil homosexual magician who gave him a scar on his anus 14 years ago and murdered his parents... Together with his friends they alone must continue thru these adventures and face Voldemort (the evil homosexual magician) several times!

Tesla is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LawMan018
    Well basically it starts out as Harry being a homeless heroin addict doing odd jobs to get by... Eventually a Wizard named Doperdor finds him and after quick fix on Harry's part, transports them to A magical castle. There Harry meets a down syndrome patient Ron Weasley and a street prostitute Herminey... Together they have odd adventures as they study magic at the school and it eventually leads up to him meeting an evil homosexual magician who gave him a scar on his anus 14 years ago and murdered his parents... Together with his friends they alone must continue thru these adventures and face Voldemort (the evil homosexual magician) several times!
    Yeah, that's how I thought it would end.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    no wonder kids like that sh*t, the story has it all

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    my buddy threw eggs at the ppl standing in line to get the book

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexed
    my buddy threw eggs at the ppl standing in line to get the book
    why?

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    I heard about the ending on the radio. I told it to my sister and she bitched me out saying that I ruined the book for her.

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    I work with a few sci-fi dorks... Now I'm not bashing anyone who is into these things cause to each their own, but these guys take it way too far. They put these books, Magic the Gathering, Warcraft and that other weird ass game before everything else includeing work (If you read another post of mine I go in to detail about it). I made it a point to find out the ending of the series online since it was out there early and sent a mass emial out to the office early in HUGE Bold letters saying what happens. Everyone thought it was hilarious except these guys who made fools of themselves for bitching me out about it. Best part was when the department manager walked in and told them that they didnt need to leave at 3 (like the had intended to do) to get the book since they knew what happens already.

Big
    ^ that's pretty funny

now that my kind of reading

K.Biz is offline Banned

Conservative is offline Banned

Lmao.......

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    AWESOME.... Simply awesome! I wish I was 10 years younger so I can get away with somthing like that.

Conservative is offline Banned
    Harry ends up coming out of the closet and dies from a lawn dart in the face...

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Harry kills Voldemort, eats a Snickers to celebrate then dies of anaphylactic shock from an undiagnosed peanut allergy.

Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    that is off the chain...i'm suprised the people didn't start running after the guy and kill em.

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    professor snape dies i read it on wikipedia

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    haha that is pretty funny vid

fenceguy is offline Associate Member
    voldemort kills harry, harry come back to life kills voldemort. everyone lives happily ever after, except for half the characters which got killed off in the book.

it was pretty good actually, rowling has some balls. she killed off a lot of everyones favorite characters. it was good and bloody.

lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"
    i hope he dies, and ends all of this!

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    CLOSE AND DELETE THIS THREAD!!!

I havent read any of the books but id be majorly pissed off if I was reading some book and some idiot was asking for someone to post the ending.

fenceguy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg
    CLOSE AND DELETE THIS THREAD!!!

I havent read any of the books but id be majorly pissed off if I was reading some book and some idiot was asking for someone to post the ending.

Well if he was stupid enough to open up this thread, then he deserves it.

the title speaks for itself.

badER is offline Junior Member
    badERRRR :- Mad eye, lupin, tonks, snape and hedwig die, ron and hermione get married

^ Thats my msn screen name.

Oh ye Harry marries Ginny? Something like that.

My cousin read the book i just want to ruin it for everyone else.

No idea how i spammed sorry!!

triple post.

Thread Information