K.Biz is offline Banned

"Your Not Ready To Juice" Rant

“I would say wait, you’re not ready to juice yet.” I see this exact line everyday on this website, If not multiple times a day. Now I’m NOT advising people under 21 to juice, in my mind that is still NOT a good idea, and we have more the enough reasons to back that up such as growth plate problems and development issues, ect.

But what really pisses me off is seeing these people who tell these other guys not to juice, when they themselves look like sh*t, but think there f*ckin god because there 3 or 4 cycles deep. Go take a quick glance at the “Member Cycle Result” forum and take a good look around, browse for a while. Now if what everyone is saying is true ("you’re not ready to juice") then why are these guys juicing?. Not the people they told not to juice, but the avid parrots that are telling these guys THERE not big enough. Now I’m not here to rag on AR users, that’s not my mission and in no way am I trying to get banned. And don’t get me wrong there are some VERY VERY impressive users on this board, and one day I hope to gain the size they have gained. But they know im not talking about them. But some of these guys who I feel “prance” around these boards, these keyboard jockeys who say “you’re not ready to juice” but then go on a 10 week cycle of tren /winny and are over weight so the winny aint gonna do shit but they still insisit and look shittier then my grandmother, why are they still allowed to give advice? Why doesn’t anyone stand up and say anything? I would say about 80% of the “member cycle results” forum should not be juicing. And a lot of these guys are not on their first or even 2nd cycle but there 3rd or 4th. And in 4 cycles they put on 15-20 pounds? Cmon! Most of us can do that in a year naturally with a good diet and workout regime, and your 4 cycles deep? I remember when I joined here, all I herd was “your not ready” or “do more research” which im glad I herd, because I actually busted my ass before I jumped into anything I might have regret, and now im probably one of the most knowledgeable Pro-Hormonal users on this board. And with that advice i did learn how to train and diet correctly before jumping into anything.

But why do these new guys have any reason not to juice when they go and hop in the results forum and see that guys in there might be a little bit bigger then them by 5 or 10 pounds? And not even a good 5 or 10 pounds but fat. I see more overweight people hoping on sauce around this place then i want to admit. And what do i see? "you have some good size under all that, goodluck." Wait what? I thought I wasnt ready, but this guy's 40 pounds overweight and can juice because he has some size? Of course he has size! hes overweight. I feel as some of us don’t set a great example and talk out of our ass. I want to type more but I don’t have time and I feel as ill get repetitive. I just think some of us shoudl really take a LONG look in the mirror before YOU start giving advice when you yourself are in no shape or form to give it. Literally.

That’s All, Get Big
    K.Biz
    Last edited by K.Biz; 07-23-2007 at 06:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz

I just think some of us should really take a LONG look in the mirror before YOU start giving advice when you yourself are in no shape or form to give it. Literally.

That’s All, Get Big
    K.Biz
    Most people just give advice without posting pics. In fact, I'd love to see some pics of all the vets and mods, right now. I know which ones look good, and can guess which ones look bad...but I'd love everyone to man up and give us a look.

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07
    I have never used, nor will I ever use AAS. It can be done naturally if the desire within is strong enough.

Mavs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails "Your Not Ready To Juice" Rant-img_1143.jpg   "Your Not Ready To Juice" Rant-img_1141.jpg   "Your Not Ready To Juice" Rant-img_1134.jpg   "Your Not Ready To Juice" Rant-img_1136.jpg  

If "it" is a decent body, then yes, it can be done naturally. If "it" is winning even a local level NPC show, then no, "it" likely can not be done naturally.

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    “I would say wait, you’re not ready to juice yet.” I see this exact line everyday on this website, If not multiple times a day. Now I’m NOT advising people under 21 to juice, in my mind that is still NOT a good idea, and we have more the enough reasons to back that up such as growth plate problems and development issues, ect.

But what really pisses me off is seeing these people who tell these other guys not to juice, when they themselves look like sh*t, but think there f*ckin god because there 3 or 4 cycles deep. Go take a quick glance at the “Member Cycle Result” forum and take a good look around, browse for a while. Now if what everyone is saying is true ("you’re not ready to juice") then why are these guys juicing?. Not the people they told not to juice, but the avid parrots that are telling these guys THERE not big enough. Now I’m not here to rag on AR users, that’s not my mission and in no way am I trying to get banned. And don’t get me wrong there are some VERY VERY impressive users on this board, and one day I hope to gain the size they have gained. But they know im not talking about them. But some of these guys who I feel “prance” around these boards, these keyboard jockeys who say “you’re not ready to juice” but then go on a 10 week cycle of tren /winny and are over weight so the winny aint gonna do shit but they still insisit and look shittier then my grandmother, why are they still allowed to give advice? Why doesn’t anyone stand up and say anything? I would say about 80% of the “member cycle results” forum should not be juicing. And a lot of these guys are not on their first or even 2nd cycle but there 3rd or 4th. And in 4 cycles they put on 15-20 pounds? Cmon! Most of us can do that in a year naturally with a good diet and workout regime, and your 4 cycles deep? I remember when I joined here, all I herd was “your not ready” or “do more research” which im glad I herd, because I actually busted my ass before I jumped into anything I might have regret, and now im probably one of the most knowledgeable Pro-Hormonal users on this board. And with that advice i did learn how to train and diet correctly before jumping into anything.

But why do these new guys have any reason not to juice when they go and hop in the results forum and see that guys in there might be a little bit bigger then them by 5 or 10 pounds? And not even a good 5 or 10 pounds but fat. I see more overweight people hoping on sauce around this place then i want to admit. And what do i see? "you have some good size under all that, goodluck." Wait what? I thought I wasnt ready, but this guy's 40 pounds overweight and can juice because he has some size? Of course he has size! hes overweight. I feel as some of us don’t set a great example and talk out of our ass. I want to type more but I don’t have time and I feel as ill get repetitive. I just think some of us shoudl really take a LONG look in the mirror before YOU start giving advice when you yourself are in no shape or form to give it. Literally.

That’s All, Get Big
    K.Biz
    and they are.....? I remember once seeing someone at the pct forum giving a false advice in one thread, and i explained whats wrong about his advice and what is right, then i asked him not to give advices anymore till he educate himself a little better, so he calls me an idiot . some newbies think they are ready to answer questions and give advices just because they read a 1 page article some where on the net. I dont know who your talking about as i barely spend time in the steroid Q&A forum for that being one of the reasons.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    Most people just give advice without posting pics. In fact, I'd love to see some pics of all the vets and mods, right now. I know which ones look good, and can guess which ones look bad...but I'd love everyone to man up and give us a look.
    hahah Im not asking people to post pics, well In a way i guess i am, but even the people who post pics and look like shit, then walk all around this board and give advice on this and that. I dunno just seems kind of retarded to me that someone in there position would give advice, and then then these people listen to them. Why listen to someone who looks worse then you on how to improve yourself? kind of baffles my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by mavsluva
    I have never used, nor will I ever use AAS. It can be done naturally if the desire within is strong enough.
    Mavs
    I definetly agree, oh and mavs check ur pm's - dope song brotha.
    I wont go into the reason of not neededing to juice, some feel as if we need it, some feel as if we dont, its everyone own decision.

Quote Originally Posted by x_moe
    and they are.....? I remember once seeing someone at the pct forum giving a false advice in one thread, and i explained whats wrong about his advice and what is right, then i asked him not to give advices anymore till he educate himself a little better, so he calls me an idiot . some newbies think they are ready to answer questions and give advices just because they read a 1 page article some where on the net. I dont know who your talking about as i barely spend time in the steroid Q&A forum for that being one of the reasons.
    This isnt a flaming thread, im not here to point indvidual users, and frankly im not going to browse through the all the forums to point out guys and quote them, THEN i would really have to much time on my hands hahaa. But i completly agree with you, some newbie or not even a newb, they read 1 study and they no it all, or they see 1 persons thread on how they suceeded, so they imediatly think that is the only right way. But half of these guys have not even suceeded in anything, they havnt even tried, and they preach about DIET and TRAINING, but they themselves look they havnt dieted or trained correctly in 5 years.
    Last edited by K.Biz; 07-23-2007 at 08:31 AM.

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I did my first cycle at 18 and dont regret it. I try to stay away from those threads cause I know the flamming that would happen if I say it was ok. I think if a over weight person is ready to make a change let him go for it. Like Biz I have atleast 3 people over weight on steroids . They knew I juiced so they asked me if I could help em out. I gave them a strict deit a workout routine and now 4 months later they are all in between 12-14% Bf as when they started they where 20%+. I think its not if the person is physically ready for steroids if its more if the person is mentally ready.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i and most will agree that some of the advice given here is crap and copied/parroted ect but it does get noticed and offending members do get pulled/called out on it.................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

people are entittled to juice at watever age that they want,all we can and do do is advise this and that and hopefully push them in the right direction...........

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexed
    I did my first cycle at 18 and dont regret it. I try to stay away from those threads cause I know the flamming that would happen if I say it was ok. I think if a over weight person is ready to make a change let him go for it. Like Biz I have atleast 3 people over weight on steroids . They knew I juiced so they asked me if I could help em out. I gave them a strict deit a workout routine and now 4 months later they are all in between 12-14% Bf as when they started they where 20%+. I think its not if the person is physically ready for steroids if its more if the person is mentally ready.
    I agree to an extent. I have nothing wrong with you starting juice at 18, that was your decision and im not one to say it was wrong or right. And it doesnt change my view in you at all, i no many people who juiced around that age so I guess im kind of used to it.

As far as physcally and mentally, i guess. If your obese your prob in no physicial condition to take juice. And someone over weight with a strict diet plan and training regime can definetly pull it off, i completly agree. but some of these guys are 3 or 4 cycles deep, with barley any change.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    i and most will agree that some of the advice given here is crap and copied/parroted ect but it does get noticed and offending members do get pulled/called out on it.................
    I agree, We do catch a lot of parroting that goes around but, thats not really what im saying. I guess its comming out wrong. I dont think these people who are telling people "your not ready to juice" should not be juicing themselves as they have no... qualifications I guess you could say. 3 or 4 cycles deep and they still look like ass. When im 3 or 4 cycles deep, theres no way in hell i would waste all my money to look like ass, and its these poeple are giving advice to people to tell them there not ready when in fact the poeple there telling no to are in better shape then they are (somtimes)

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    you really don't like what most people would expect

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    hahah Im not asking people to post pics, well In a way i guess i am, but even the people who post pics and look like shit, then walk all around this board and give advice on this and that. I dunno just seems kind of retarded to me that someone in there position would give advice, and then then these people listen to them. Why listen to someone who looks worse then you on how to improve yourself? kind of baffles my mind.

But half of these guys have not even suceeded in anything, they havnt even tried, and they preach about DIET and TRAINING, but they themselves look they havnt dieted or trained correctly in 5 years.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

when i came to this site i expected to learn from some juice monkeys, 230lbs and up, not some fat computer nerds.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I always have a pic of myself in my avatar, and have posted pics in the members pic forum before as well.

But at the same time, its not usually the mods/vets who I see saying "you're not ready to cycle" its a lot of the regular members.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    k biz, I dont think your ready to juice.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    k biz, I dont think your ready to juice.
    hahaha

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    i know where your comin from kev. i would be curious to see pics of all of the senior members and such.

adamw1 is offline Associate Member
    As long as they dont give false claims on there appearance i dont care what they look like as long as there advice is justified and concise.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

That’s All, Get Big
    K.Biz
    Werent you the one stealing other peoples info and posting as your own and Giants11 snagged you? Now you ranting and raving about this BS. Maybe those guy that arent in good shape, but telling the younger guys not to juice, maybe their speaking from experience? Maybe they juiced young and their hpta never fully recovered so now they only get results when juicing, maybe it slowed their metabolism down. More bullshit on your part, doesnt matter what they look like....their still right no matter what.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    I always have a pic of myself in my avatar, and have posted pics in the members pic forum before as well.
    And you keep an updated one, not like most who keep a pic of them in their prime...cough...cough.... Carlos.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Werent you the one stealing other peoples info and posting as your own and Giants11 snagged you? Now you ranting and raving about this BS. Maybe those guy that arent in good shape, but telling the younger guys not to juice, maybe their speaking from experience? Maybe they juiced young and their hpta never fully recovered so now they only get results when juicing, maybe it slowed their metabolism down. More bullshit on your part, doesnt matter what they look like....their still right no matter what.
    Very good point. And K Biz where are your pics? I have only seen that one of you from the "modeling" shoot or whatever, and to be honest this is quite ironic since you made the thread...but you were not ready to juice at all. Maybe you are mad because you keep hearing it?
    I dunno Im just guessing but it obviously upsets you personally for some reason. Lets see your pics.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    i know where K-biz is coming from..and i can understand where the whole "learn from my mistakes" finger shaking comes from, and its usually necessary for people to hear..but the panel on this board(by that i mean anyone) can definately be pretty quick to judge..i see young guys who have payed thier dues and busted thier ass for a while, get picked apart for wanting to hop on sauce because they are 20-21 when some of the people pointing fingers and snaping judgments used a needle before they even picked up a dumbell..and again, i understand where that comes from, do as i say not as i do..but if you want someone to learn from your mistakes, at least mention them, dont just tear someone down.
    and we call come from different places. how many people here can honestly say they busted their ass for years naturally? to me, when someone is an adult, have done the research, and are dead set on hopping on, they have made thier decision, and should get objective advice if they are willing to listen..that is the only requirement as i see it, knowing exactly what you are getting into.
    but some people just flat out have shit genetics. some people have trained and eaten, done everything right, and dont look all that great. i dont give a shit what kind of will you have, what kind of determination you maintain and what kind of warrior spirit burns in your soul if you were genetically programmed to have trouble gaining muscle, there is nothing you can do. some people will never look like they are ready to take juice, they have to cycle just to look good and make the gains other people can do naturally. i know i was blessed...i can work out twice a week and have 20 inch arms and im not touching steroids because i dont need them for where i want to be...but if i had trouble gaining muscle, and wasnt making any gains doing everything right or making minimal gains, i would probably hop right on too.

im honestly surprised every vet on here doesnt have a picture of themself up...you would think it would even be manditory or something..to represent the site and more importantly, yourself...maybe not a mod, you dont need huge pythons to click a mouse and browse forums, but for vets, and guys who give the advice, i think anyone would appreciate seeing where it comes from, and if you are a huge dude, people are gonna listen to you more knowing that and assume you practice what you preach.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Giant caught me relaying information I did not source. I never claimed I personally knew the information, i admitted i should have sourced it from another board, but it was a like 4 sentances and didint think it would be a big deal. I was wrong and now know that. If you knew me im not the kind of person to STEAL info, I do my own research and write my own things. Hence my sticky in the supp forum which took me a good month of reseerchg to write.

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Very good point. And K Biz where are your pics? I have only seen that one of you from the "modeling" shoot or whatever, and to be honest this is quite ironic since you made the thread...but you were not ready to juice at all. Maybe you are mad because you keep hearing it?
    I dunno Im just guessing but it obviously upsets you personally for some reason. Lets see your pics.
    My pics are in the "member cycle results" i just started my first cycle of Var, go check em out, I will be the first one to post pics as I shoudl, i started this damn thread haha i kind of have to... dont i?
    And no it wasnt cause i kept hearing it, actully the only time anyone told me i was not ready to juice is when i first started here a while back, and they WERE corect, my training and diet was well.... Wack, and it needed an update hardcore. since then i have made huge adjustments, and some pretty awsome growth, 30+ pounds.
    Its not that it upsets me so much, well i guess it does, just because theres a lot of people who contradict themselves, and thats just wrong.

Ill just post em here make it easyer for everyone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails "Your Not Ready To Juice" Rant-chestchestchest.jpg   "Your Not Ready To Juice" Rant-armpic.jpg  
    Last edited by K.Biz; 07-23-2007 at 06:04 PM.

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    If "it" is winning even a local level NPC show, then no, "it" likely can not be done naturally.
    Yes it can. Genetics are a major factor, however.

Quote Originally Posted by thetank
    i know where K-biz is coming from..and i can understand where the whole "learn from my mistakes" finger shaking comes from, and its usually necessary for people to hear..but the panel on this board(by that i mean anyone) can definately be pretty quick to judge..i see young guys who have payed thier dues and busted thier ass for a while, get picked apart for wanting to hop on sauce because they are 20-21 when some of the people pointing fingers and snaping judgments used a needle before they even picked up a dumbell..and again, i understand where that comes from, do as i say not as i do..but if you want someone to learn from your mistakes, at least mention them, dont just tear someone down.
    and we call come from different places. how many people here can honestly say they busted their ass for years naturally? to me, when someone is an adult, have done the research, and are dead set on hopping on, they have made thier decision, and should get objective advice if they are willing to listen..that is the only requirement as i see it, knowing exactly what you are getting into.
    but some people just flat out have shit genetics. some people have trained and eaten, done everything right, and dont look all that great. i dont give a shit what kind of will you have, what kind of determination you maintain and what kind of warrior spirit burns in your soul if you were genetically programmed to have trouble gaining muscle, there is nothing you can do. some people will never look like they are ready to take juice, they have to cycle just to look good and make the gains other people can do naturally. i know i was blessed...i can work out twice a week and have 20 inch arms and im not touching steroids because i dont need them for where i want to be...but if i had trouble gaining muscle, and wasnt making any gains doing everything right or making minimal gains, i would probably hop right on too.

im honestly surprised every vet on here doesnt have a picture of themself up...you would think it would even be manditory or something..to represent the site and more importantly, yourself...maybe not a mod, you dont need huge pythons to click a mouse and browse forums, but for vets, and guys who give the advice, i think anyone would appreciate seeing where it comes from, and if you are a huge dude, people are gonna listen to you more knowing that and assume you practice what you preach.
    not picking mate but we dont give advice,most of my time is spent in the anabolics forums giving advice,i take umbridge to that..................

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    not picking mate but we dont give advice,most of my time is spent in the anabolics forums giving advice,i take umbridge to that..................
    sorry brotha..thats totally not what i meant. what im sayin is, maybe it doesnt have to be a requirement for a mod to be a huge dude, because essentially your in a position to monitor the content and move things in appropriate places(thats what i mean by clicking and browsing), as well as advise and shit..but you can still service the board if your skinny guy, when it comes to actually 'moderating' the board. do i think you should be jacked if your a mod representing a bodybuilding site? **** yes, and alot of you guys know your shit...but a vet, gets more pm's about chemistry and cycling than moving threads and deleting pictures ide assume..and personally, if some dude was telling me how to cycle hormones into my body, ide want to see he at least looked the part, and if not, had some kind of serious experience in the field or recommendations from other people...know what im sayin

Quote Originally Posted by thetank
    sorry brotha..thats totally not what i meant. what im sayin is, maybe it doesnt have to be a requirement for a mod to be a huge dude, because essentially your in a position to monitor the content and move things in appropriate places(thats what i mean by clicking and browsing), as well as advise and shit..but you can still service the board if your skinny guy, when it comes to actually 'moderating' the board. do i think you should be jacked if your a mod representing a bodybuilding site? **** yes, and alot of you guys know your shit...but a vet, gets more pm's about chemistry and cycling than moving threads and deleting pictures ide assume..and personally, if some dude was telling me how to cycle hormones into my body, ide want to see he at least looked the part, and if not, had some kind of serious experience in the field or recommendations from other people...know what im sayin
    no worries mate,im not one to get my kit off so to speak but thats me in me avvie..................
    i only mostly advise on personal expierience...................

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    you really don't like what most people would expect
    I think I look athletic, which makes sense, because I'm an athlete. I'm an athlete who had the opportunity to do some professional modeling, as well, so I am actually very happy with how I look (needless to say).

Most people expect that I would look like a bodybuilder, but that look is something that would never want to pursue.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    no worries mate,im not one to get my kit off so to speak but thats me in me avvie..................
    i only mostly advise on personal expierience...................
    Booz you dont even fit in your avvy bro lookin swole as hell.

Thread Information