dedic8ed1 is offline Banned

Treadmill prices/Cadence TS310 by Weslo?

I just bought this treadmill from a friend of mine and I just wanna find out how much it cost brand new.I payed $300

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Couldn't find the new price, found used ones ranging from $85 to $150, but considering shipping would probably be pretty high I'd say you got a decent price, esp. considering you know the seller so know it was taken care of.

Quote Originally Posted by ImaGetBigger
    Couldn't find the new price, found used ones ranging from $85 to $150, but considering shipping would probably be pretty high I'd say you got a decent price, esp. considering you know the seller so know it was taken care of.

Thanks big guy,

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    bro your friedn ripped you off on a that tread.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    bro your friedn ripped you off on a that tread.

Why how much is it brand new?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I dont remember but at most $500. And resale value is usually a 1/5 on used stuff

I dont know how big you are but chances are you are over the weight limit and that treadmill cant handle a runner

Here is reviews on new stuff
    http://www.treadmilldoctor.com/Produ...l-Review-Index

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    I dont remember but at most $500. And resale value is usually a 1/5 on used stuff

I dont know how big you are but chances are you are over the weight limit and that treadmill cant handle a runner

Here is reviews on new stuff
    http://www.treadmilldoctor.com/Produ...l-Review-Index

I guess I didn't get the deal of a lifetime but hey fuk it now I got one and that's all that matters.And I believe that walking is more effective then running,thanks for the info,and now I'll call my buddy and give him a rash of shit.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I work for a fitness company and deal with all kind of fitness equipment. I service many tredmils and have been doing this for years. I have found that "peak motors" seem to screw up the most. Having said this, ensure it has a continuous motor and not a peak motor. Peak are ok, but continuous are much better and will last longer.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    I work for a fitness company and deal with all kind of fitness equipment. I service many tredmils and have been doing this for years. I have found that "peak motors" seem to screw up the most. Having said this, ensure it has a continuous motor and not a peak motor. Peak are ok, but continuous are much better and will last longer.

-Gear

How can I determine what kind of motor it is,I left the manuel at his house,but can I look on the treadmill somewhere to see what motor it is?

model#29462.0
    serial#R20317239

Quote Originally Posted by dedic8ed1
    How can I determine what kind of motor it is,I left the manuel at his house,but can I look on the treadmill somewhere to see what motor it is?
    You can unscrew the head of the tredmill and have a look at the motor. Some motors state what kind it is. Furthermore, you can type in the model name/number in google, and perhaps you will be able to discover some info about it. Otherwise unless it's stated somewhere on the tredmil, it would be hard to say. Is it a running or a walking machine? And how many HP (horse-power) is it? Does it have incline? If so, what type? Electronic or manual operated incline?

-Gear

I left the manuel at his house
    Here is the manual for your model.

-Gear

You can unscrew the head of the tredmill and have a look at the motor. Some motors state what kind it is. Furthermore, you can type in the model name/number in google, and perhaps you will be able to discover some info about it. Otherwise unless it's stated somewhere on the tredmil, it would be hard to say. Is it a running or a walking machine? And how many HP (horse-power) is it? Does it have incline? If so, what type? Electronic or manual operated incline?

-Gear
    On the motor It says 1.2 hp cont duty and then in bold black letters it says HP 2.25.What do think boss?
    Last edited by dedic8ed1; 07-29-2007 at 07:54 PM.

Here is the manual for your model.

-Gear

I don't see a link big guy.

I don't see a link big guy.
    Silly me, didn't paste the link...

Here it is...

http://www.iconservice.com/pdf/294620.pdf

-Gear

On the motor It says 1.2 hp cont duty and then in bold black letters it says HP 2.25.What do think boss?
    You have a 1.2HP continuous motor, that's a good thing. Please note that you also have a walking machine, not a running machine. This is very important for you to know. You see, a 1.2HP motor is a fairly small motor therefore you can only walk on it. Once you start running on a 1.2HP machine, because 1.2HP isn't much and because you are "jumping" on the machine when running, you are putting too much pressure on the motor which could lead to motor issues down the track. When you walk, you are not jumping on it, therefore less stress on the motor. And any tredmill that has a 1.2HP motor should only be used for walking unless a 10yr old kid wants to use it for running. So with this machine you can walk/power walk, but I would not run on it as you may wear out the motor a lot sooner than you think.

Do ensure to adjust and lubricate the belt every 15 - 20hrs of use otherwise your belt may tear. I see this problem every day.

Let me know if you need anything else.

-Gear

Silly me, didn't paste the link...

Here it is...

http://www.iconservice.com/pdf/294620.pdf

-Gear
    It's asking me to open a link and I'm afraid if I open it that it's gonna fuk my comp up.

You have a 1.2HP continuous motor, that's a good thing. Please note that you also have a walking machine, not a running machine. This is very important for you to know. You see, a 1.2HP motor is a fairly small motor therefore you can only walk on it. Once you start running on a 1.2HP machine, because 1.2HP isn't much and because you are "jumping" on the machine when running, you are putting too much pressure on the motor which could lead to motor issues down the track. When you walk, you are not jumping on it, therefore less stress on the motor. And any tredmill that has a 1.2HP motor should only be walked on unless a 10yr old kid is running on it. So with this machine you can walk/power walk, but I would not run on it as you may wear out the motor a lot sooner than you think.

Do ensure to adjust and lbricate the belt every 15 - 20hrs of use otherwise your bely may tear. I see this problem every day.

Let me know if you need anything else.

-Gear

Brother you've been very helpful thank you,about how much is the lube and can I do it myself?

Big
    It's asking me to open a link and I'm afraid if I open it that it's gonna fuk my comp up.
    nah, I'm adventurous and opened it, it's just the manual in pdf form. No harm in opening it.

It's in PDF format, you can open the link if you are allowed to open such web pages at where you are. The link is harmless.

-Gear

Big
    eh, I hope you mean harmless

That's what I figured.

What the hell is wrong with me today, my spelling and the wording is all over the place, I keep on editing my own threads.

Thank you though lol.

-Gear

Brother you've been very helpful thank you,about how much is the lube and can I do it myself?
    Not a problem my friend.

Yes you can do it yourself, it's quite easy. All you do is lift up the belt about 2 - 3 inches of the deck and spray a little bit of lubricant under the belt.

The lubricant I use is plain silicone lubricant. Something like this...

http://www.airsoftplayground.com/gun...liconSpray.jpg

Good luck.

-Gear

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    you didnt get a great deal, but the good newsis the treadmills are durable, i have 3 different weslo models in my offices that mypatients and i use and they have lasted the test of time and i bought them all used

Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    you didnt get a great deal, but the good newsis the treadmills are durable, i have 3 different weslo models in my offices that mypatients and i use and they have lasted the test of time and i bought them all used

Thanks Doc,Your positive reinforcement is appreciated,next week I start the ultimate transformation all over again.Would you beleive that I'm just now starting my physical that I asked you about oh I'd say like 6 months ago.

Thread Information