Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!

see u guys later

I ship out for basic training on the 15aug and i will be gone for 18weeks. I signed up in the army ng about a week ago and the soonest date for me to go o basic was the 15. I om only in basic for 9 weeks but im gone for another 9 weeks after that for my AIT school. Dont know if i will be able to get online again b4 i leave but u guys take care and i will see u n 9-18weeks to put together my next cycle. BTW tormifine is AMAZING!!!!! i feel fully recovered after 2 weeks and im staying on till the 13th just to be sure im recovered.

good luck man. where u doing basic and AIT at? ive known people that have done it in fort jackson and fort benning. i hear jackson is the one of the most lenient and benning is the complete opposite.

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck on everything Schmidty

Im going to ft.leonard wood for both. Do u guys think ill be able to lift in my AIT school? Im going for a echo21/ heavy equipment operator. My buddy said i wont but i really really hope i can because i just hit my summer goal of benching 315 and i know im going to lose some strenth in basic and i want to hit it hard again asap.
    Last edited by Schmidty; 08-04-2007 at 04:14 PM.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Good luck Schmidty, whenever you get near a pc drop us a line and let us know how it's going.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    good luck...

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    good luck

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Have fun dude and stay in touch

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Good luck, take care and keep in touch,

BTW glad to hear the toremifine is working well, you'll have to write up a PCT protocol for us that are interested in it and your experinces.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    good luck keep us posted if you can

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Peace Schmidty and stay safe bro!!

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    God bless!

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member
    I believe you'll be able to lift... I'm trying to get into the Air Force right now an when they talk about the job training after bootcamp it seems like any ordinary job, and you do whatever the hell you want when you get off. They were talking about going to the bowling alley and drinking a lot, so, I'm sure you'd be able to get into a gym

needsomehelp is offline Associate Member
    God bless man. Ballsy, noble, career choice this day and age.

BROKEN is offline Associate Member
    good dude

may i ask why you didnt want to try for special forces??

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by LawMan018
    I believe you'll be able to lift... I'm trying to get into the Air Force right now an when they talk about the job training after bootcamp it seems like any ordinary job, and you do whatever the hell you want when you get off. They were talking about going to the bowling alley and drinking a lot, so, I'm sure you'd be able to get into a gym
    What r u trying to get in as?

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Could you of picked a hotter time to go?

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    thanks for your service schmidty. good bless and keep in touch.

lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty
    I ship out for basic training on the 15aug and i will be gone for 18weeks. I signed up in the army ng about a week ago and the soonest date for me to go o basic was the 15. I om only in basic for 9 weeks but im gone for another 9 weeks after that for my AIT school. Dont know if i will be able to get online again b4 i leave but u guys take care and i will see u n 9-18weeks to put together my next cycle. BTW tormifine is AMAZING!!!!! i feel fully recovered after 2 weeks and im staying on till the 13th just to be sure im recovered.
    gl bro!

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    not to dump on you at all, but I am inteseted in knowing why you are joining up? It seems like there are a lot of bros out there who are deciding to do so. I remember when I almost convinced myself to do so, but in the end I really didn't have the balls to do it. It seems like such a bad time, in my opinion, to join up.

some people just want to be warriors

Quote Originally Posted by BROKEN
    good dude

may i ask why you didnt want to try for special forces??
    My older bro was in special ops and it seems to be hard to find a job using anything that u got out of special ops. Unless u become a merc and that just dont really float my boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lifts-a-lot
    not to dump on you at all, but I am inteseted in knowing why you are joining up? It seems like there are a lot of bros out there who are deciding to do so. I remember when I almost convinced myself to do so, but in the end I really didn't have the balls to do it. It seems like such a bad time, in my opinion, to join up.
    Because i have nothing else to do with myself. I really dont have any structure or discipline in my life except my diet and lifting regimen. Im not enrolled in school right now so i figured i may as weel do something. Im not scared of going over seas. im gona keep telling myself im not going to get sent over. But my platoon just got back from Iraq and while they were their they were doing their jobs and didnt see any combat.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    Could you of picked a hotter time to go?
    no better time to join the armed forces than in a time of war

best of luck my friend, u r going to need it

be safe

Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    no better time to join the armed forces than in a time of war

best of luck my friend, u r going to need it

be safe

I meant it's a 100 degrees every day right now I kept out of the war thing Just giving the old standard "good luck and be safe" was too hard to do since I think the war, bush and the "honor bullshlt" commercials are sick things Ever watch a recruiting commercial? The lies we are fed in the name of honor!!!(ps, if you are in the military you might just see combat, why is that everyone that joins says the same thing like this! Hint, recruiters!!!!!!) You don't have to go half way around the world and get shot at to be a "man"!!!

My older bro was in special ops and it seems to be hard to find a job using anything that u got out of special ops. Unless u become a merc and that just dont really float my boat.
    what special ops was this? sf, seal ,recon ,pj/cct dont tell me some bs like ranger, special boat unit, security forces, psy opps, civil affairs,and who ever else says there special opps,sniper. the bs list goes on

there are tons of jobs for dudes i know for a fact!! mostly blackwater type but also sheriff, marshall, swat, and tons of gs-series jobs

so what gives bro

Quote Originally Posted by BROKEN
    what special ops was this? sf, seal ,recon ,pj/cct dont tell me some bs like ranger, special boat unit, security forces, psy opps, civil affairs,and who ever else says there special opps,sniper. the bs list goes on

there are tons of jobs for dudes i know for a fact!! mostly blackwater type but also sheriff, marshall, swat, and tons of gs-series jobs

so what gives bro
    He was in navy SARs (Search And Rescue). He decided to stay and live in Japan. He could get a job with a hospital flying chopers and that. Its funny u say he could get a job being a sheriff or marshall because he got in trouble for beating up cops in other countries. As of right now the lucky bastard is getting paid by the navy to weight train the special ops. Maken like 95g a year to tell people to lift weights. That POS is living my dream

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    I meant it's a 100 degrees every day right now I kept out of the war thing Just giving the old standard "good luck and be safe" was too hard to do since I think the war, bush and the "honor bullshlt" commercials are sick things Ever watch a recruiting commercial? The lies we are fed in the name of honor!!!(ps, if you are in the military you might just see combat, why is that everyone that joins says the same thing like this! Hint, recruiters!!!!!!) You don't have to go half way around the world and get shot at to be a "man"!!!
    i am not going to hi-jack the big guys thread, but i hate the way recruitement is done, they prey on the young

He was in navy SARs (Search And Rescue). He decided to stay and live in Japan. He could get a job with a hospital flying chopers and that. Its funny u say he could get a job being a sheriff or marshall because he got in trouble for beating up cops in other countries. As of right now the lucky bastard is getting paid by the navy to weight train the special ops. Maken like 95g a year to tell people to lift weights. That POS is living my dream

well he sounds like he got a good job to me

and im sure it was through his ties working with socom

well just trust me dude if you are a red bloded stud youll be disatisfied with anything but socom most all the rest of the military youll see sucks

^ I will keep that in mind.

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    Just take it for what it's worth and look for the positive things you can take from it.
    Last edited by ginkobulloba; 09-04-2007 at 10:15 AM.

^ I will keep that in mind.
    you can do it bro

rubix6 is offline Female Member
    good luck with everything!!

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Well always have the nay sayers in threads like this. The man made up his mind. Good luck and god bless ya schmidty.

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Well always have the nay sayers in threads like this. The man made up his mind. Good luck and god bless ya schmidty.

Are you talking to me, are you talking to me (god I hated that taxi driver movie, dumb as shlt )

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Are you talking to me, are you talking to me (god I hated that taxi driver movie, dumb as shlt )

um...maybe

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    I missed this thread some how.. Good lucK on all your ventures Schmidty..

merc!!!!!

Im freaking out! My buddy just told me today my platoon is proly going to Iraq in May. Im freaking out cause i leave in a week. Im freaking out because im going from eating 6-8 times a day to 3 times a day. Im freaking out because im use to lifting 4-6 times a week and starting next week its going to be ZERO, no weights for atleast 9 weeks. In a nut shell, im freaking out! Sigh, oh well i guess me going into panic mode isnt going to help anything. N even if I could get out of joining I wouldnt, I have to see this through. My head is going a million mph right now. I wish i had a xanax!

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Im freaking out! My buddy just told me today my platoon is proly going to Iraq in May. Im freaking out cause i leave in a week. Im freaking out because im going from eating 6-8 times a day to 3 times a day. Im freaking out because im use to lifting 4-6 times a week and starting next week its going to be ZERO, no weights for atleast 9 weeks. In a nut shell, im freaking out! Sigh, oh well i guess me going into panic mode isnt going to help anything. N even if I could get out of joining I wouldnt, I have to see this through. My head is going a million mph right now. I wish i had a xanax!
    Thats is alot ... Try to keep your head !!!!! All will be well in the end !! Your doing a GREAT thing for your county and I for one respect the shit out of that !!!

Merc!!!

ecivon is offline Member

Don't Stress Yourself Out Dude ...

When you're in basic training and AIT you'll be so physically active you'll be too tired to think of anything except bunk time. I was in the Air Force active duty and Army NG reserves and loved it all. When it is all said and done you'll be a different person and belong to a very select brotherhood. It'll never leave you for the rest of your life - once a soldier, always a soldier.

Consider BT and AIT as extended cardio training and after you're assigned wherever, even Iraq, or Afghanistan, you'll have time to lift, they have facilities. Lots of soldiers lift.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information