taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~

Exclamation UpDate on Twin Clepto Dating Credit card ordeal!~

ok here it is..i kinda like made a surprise visit to the good twins appartment other day.. i got there and her car wasnt there.. so i call.. but she was home so i went up and it turns out.. catch this shit, her car got repo'd LOL

the bad twin .. who was suppose to watch the house and use good twins check book to make payments on her car/appartment .. instead wrote her self checks.. drained her account and bolted.. so she didnt have car payments made and when good twin got back she had no money.

oh the irony.. but atleast her fiance is able to play schoufer for her LOL so she can get to work and back plus he helped her w/ the aprtment payments

man
    im glad my family isnt that ****d up

but she is a major dumbass for THINKING her sister changed after she had alredy put her in jail for this shit before a few years earlier lol

i almost feel bad for her.. but i dont

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    interesting... my friends sister is a major clepto - she's been to jail for that and identity theft... the whole nine. she's cute too.. a little tapped but cute.

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    hmm..no comment lol

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by christopherallen
    hmm..no comment lol
    yeah i know right.. everything is all F'd .. i personally wanna just have my buddies crazy sister kill em both and kall it even'stevens but.. the nice side of me says meh it wasnt that much money..
    basically i gave money to have a chick hump my brains out for 6 weeks + a lil extra for the cuddling.. thats what my mom said LOL
    she is like.. that really isnt bad for 2 grand... LOL

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    my little sister will steal your stuff in a heartbeat, has pawned my mom's jewlery, activated and loaded up credit cards of my parents that came in the mail, goes through all your stuff if you let her near your house. My parents put a lock on their bedroom door so she couldn't go in there and take their stuff so she just kicked the door down to go through their shit. She has been going to college now for 8 years and is not close to graduation. Parents pay for school, apartment, car, she calls only when she needs money, and has dropped classes on many occasions for the refund check. My parents are kinda loaded so they just put up with it. I'm 1 of 5 kids and the rest of us are normal, I don't know what happed, but I understand it does happen.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    we wnat pics of the twins

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    So when are you gonna cock slip these broads?

Thread Information