Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries

AR'S Hall Of Fame Quotes

I thought it might be a good idea to have a Hall of fame quotes thread .. It wont be any where as fun as the Hall of Shame but I think it would be a good thread for people to refer newbies to . It would work like the hall of shame but ONLY have quality info. I think if we start this now and when people see really good advice I encourage you post it here so it the very near future we will have a big ass thread full of all kinds of GREAT info .( would be a great reference thing i think for all of us..) I mean if we treat it in the same manner as the hall of shame after a very short while we will have an awesome thread. The hall of shame is great and is fun but lets also have a hall of fame thread full with tons of knowledgeable post and very valuable information .. I hope you guys will contribute to this thread when you see good advise.. Whatcha you guys think ???? Who is going to be the first inducted in to the HALL OF FAME ?????

Thanks ALL

Merc
    Last edited by Merc..; 08-12-2007 at 09:15 PM.

Blog Entries
    I am alone on this peeps ?????

Merc

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    i got your back..

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    It can be difficult to pinpoint all the great advice that is given by the mods/vets and regular members, i'll do some fishing around and see what qualifies as great posting. Good idea as well.

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I'm sure this thread won't dissapear anytime soon and before long it will be packed with great posts/links.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ecto9
    I'm sure this thread won't dissapear anytime soon and before long it will be packed with great posts/links.
    I hope so as thats my intention .. A thread newbies or anyone for that matter can just go through thats full of questions they want to know . Shit newbies wont read stickys so maybe this will work/help i dunno but we will see..

Thanks for the feedback so far guys..

Bump for more thoughts please ??

Merc.

Blog Entries
    here you go merc....

I before E except after C

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by pewntang
    here you go merc....

I before E except after C
    then explain protein

Blog Entries

you got me..

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Be courteous to all, but intimate with few; and let those be well-tried before you give them your confidence.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Behind every good man is a good woman,
    and behind every good woman is me. =]

Blog Entries
    it's not the jeans that make your ass look fat......

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Can I drink Winny???

Blog Entries
    I guess its a bad idea .. .. Thought maybe would be a good idea but looks like I am wrong ( by all the jokes already in here) and no good advise.. I dont care dont get me wrong .. You never know until ya try... Oh well

Merc

Quote Originally Posted by Merc.
    I guess its a bad idea .. .. Thought maybe would be a good idea but looks like I am wrong ( by all the jokes already in here) and no good advise.. I dont care dont get me wrong .. You never know until ya try... Oh well

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I will lay some powerful quotes on us all:

"A Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse, or rest on inference".

"A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine".

"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent".

"Banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies".

"Commerce with all nations, alliance with none, should be our motto".

"Conquest is not in our principles. It is inconsistent with our government". (We have obviously lost site of that point of view)

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty". (The opposit is done today, make everyone as ignorant as possible, it is easier to control ignorant people than educated and informed ones)

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. Already they have raised up a monied aristocracy that has set the government at defiance. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people to whom it properly belongs".

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them".

"Leave no authority existing not responsible to the people". (It is beyond apparent the gov't does not listen to the people any longer but does what it will).

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government".

"Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude".

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves".

"The advertisement is the most truthful part of a newspaper".

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not". (Sound familiar? It is common place now in America)

Who said these things?

Thomas Jefferson
    Last edited by Panzerfaust; 08-13-2007 at 03:18 PM.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja

"A Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse, or rest on inference".

"A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine".

"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent".

"Conquest is not in our principles. It is inconsistent with our government". (We have obviously lost site of that point of view)

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty". (The opposit is done today, make everyone as ignorant as possible, it is easier to control ignorant people than educated and informed ones)

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. Already they have raised up a monied aristocracy that has set the government at defiance. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people to whom it properly belongs".

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them".

"Leave no authority existing not responsible to the people". (It is beyond apparent the gov't does not listen to the people any longer but does what it will).

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government".

"Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude".

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves".

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not". (Sound familiar? It is common place now in America)

Who said these things?

Thomas Jefferson
    Yea !!

Merc

Blog Entries
    ok...

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    awesome muriloninja, i love that stuff!!! God bless America and damnit lets start caring again!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~

Who said these things?

Thomas Jefferson

lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"
    lol^^^ninja cat?

Quote Originally Posted by bpm1
    awesome muriloninja, i love that stuff!!! God bless America and damnit lets start caring again!
    To be quite honest, I believe it is to late to steer America back on the right path. All politicans are bought and paid for, do you honestly believe they have your best interest in mind? Puh-lease, the only interests they have are their own and to see to the interests of the lobbyists who funded their campaign. Those people give the politicians money to get them into power and to pass laws that protect their interests, not mine and yours.

It would take a coup d'état to make the changes neccesary. Problem is, the gov't has made it a priority to make everyone believe there is no power in numbers, as a matter of fact that is the only thing that has ever forced change as history shows us.

To be quite honest, I believe it is to late to steer America back on the right path. All politicans are bought and paid for, do you honestly believe they have your best interest in mind? Puh-lease, the only interests they have are their own and to see to the interests of the lobbyists who funded their campaign. Those people give the politicians money to get them into power and to pass laws that protect their interests, not mine and yours.

It would take a coup d'état to make the changes neccesary. Problem is, the gov't has made it a priority to make everyone believe there is no power in numbers, as a matter of fact that is the only thing that has ever forced change as history shows us.
    Gotta love living in Canada, I'll stay put here.

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic
    Gotta love living in Canada, I'll stay put here.

I hear you..

Blog Entries
    1,000 islands/St. Lawrence River area is one of my fav places in the world....

sorry it didn't work our Merc.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno
    1,000 islands/St. Lawrence River area is one of my fav places in the world....
    sorry it didn't work our Merc.

I know I am pissed I am retiring over it..

j/k

Do I get an A for effort at least??????? lol..

Merc

Giants11 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    IMO.....Quote of the Year:

Test/masteron/winny
    "without your word you're a shell of a man" - Tupac

***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member
    "The continent of oil kingdoms, bought for a bargain democracy is just a word when the people are starving..."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants11
    IMO.....Quote of the Year:

Test/masteron/winny
    I never saw that one Giants 11.. To funny..

How you been man???

Merc
    Last edited by Merc..; 08-14-2007 at 11:41 AM.

Blog Entries
    Originally Posted by magic32
    No offense Second, but LongH and Prada are right, with a question like that he needs to READ not be spoon fed.

Always try to teach this type of inquisitor to fish rather than throw him one.

Merc

Shane35aa is offline Senior Member

"Conquest is not in our principles. It is inconsistent with our government".
    (We have obviously lost site of that point of view)

Who said these things?

Thomas Jefferson

Great quotes Muril

Merc you definately get an A for effort for this thread.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane35aa
    Great quotes Muril

Merc you definately get an A for effort for this thread.

Merc.

Giants11 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Merc.
    I never saw that one Giants 11.. To funny..

How you been man???

Merc

Damn good my man, and your self.

Those quote make me laugh out loud every time I see them.
    "without your word you're a shell of a man" - Tupac

***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

Thread Information