Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member

Another girl problem...

Okay everyone seems to have good insight and I will make this short and snappy.

girlfriend is out of town, she was out late last night w/e that is cool, she texts me about 4 am and says she is at some girl A's house or something but then she had to go cause she was leaving to go to girl B's house...who she was with..

okay so I saw a message from girl B to "random friend" and apparently they were never at girl A's house...

they went some dudes house and then some chicks house then home...

now I dont know if girlfriend was with girl B or not like she said she was..I am going to confront her about it here in a few hours...anyone got any good ideas on what I should say? It is obvious she lied to me, but I wonder what she was really up to..also I was sneaky about seeing messages and so I cant use that as evidence against girlfriend but I know shes lying out her ass...probably was with some dude but I want her to admit it..how the **** do i go about this one?

jon77 is offline Banned
    How old r u? IMO, I would do nothing. Kinda hang out this week and go with the flow of things as they come. This is called "scoping" or watching, gathering intel, ect. If things seem fishy,or she acts fishy..... as fast and out of the blue as you can. Let her wonder what the hell you are doing or what happened.
    DO NOT yourself because of a female......

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    women.. are.. bad!
    better take a spork and get stabby w/ it if things get uggly.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    or maybe she did not do anything wrong (like hook up with a guy), but only lied to you because she new you would feel uncomfortable knowing that she whent with some freinds to some dudes house.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    when my wife leaves I don't ask her where she is going or who with, because I trust her. If I didn't trust her I wouldn't be with her, simple as that.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    its still not ok she lied

Quote Originally Posted by ImaGetBigger
    when my wife leaves I don't ask her where she is going or who with, because I trust her. If I didn't trust her I wouldn't be with her, simple as that.
    well u married her retard.. u dont marry someone UNLESS U TRUST EM.
    when things are just startin out.. and they are always throwing u ''inconsistancies'' .. i cut em off before they steal my checkin card

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    ^^agreed, I completely trust my wife. We had a talk a while back and she ended up asking me if I would be pissed if she cheated on me and I said "F*** YA I WOULD." Well, I returned the question to her and she told me she would be upset but not mad...that it just ment I wasn't in love with her anymore and she would have to move on...

Basically, if who you are with wants to cheat on you they will and there's nothing you can do to stop them. You can't be in a relationship where you are constantly worrying if they are cheating on you...it won't last long in any case.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    well u married her retard.. u dont marry someone UNLESS U TRUST EM.
    when things are just startin out.. and they are always throwing u ''inconsistancies'' .. i cut em off before they steal my checkin card
    yeah, but I wouldn't be in a serious or exclusive relationship with a girl if I didn't trust her even if I wasn't married. I mean if I just dated some chick that couldn't be trusted who's to say she wouldn't run off with my check card and leave me broke like some kind of a loser...

Quote Originally Posted by ImaGetBigger
    yeah, but I wouldn't be in a serious or exclusive relationship with a girl if I didn't trust her even if I wasn't married. I mean if I just dated some chick that couldn't be trusted who's to say she wouldn't run off with my check card and leave me broke like some kind of a loser...
    yeah if that ever happened to you, you must stink

Quote Originally Posted by l2elapse
    yeah if that ever happened to you, you must stink
    yeah wat a total reject they must be to let that kinda retarded stuff happen to them.. i mean comeon.. seroiusly who would be that stupid

who would be that stupid? no one i can think of

lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"
    nope, obviously nobody that is posting in this thread anyways...lol

so yall think I shouldnt confront her? **** that if I confront her and she keeps lying then wtf? i would have to dump her ass then and now

i was just wondering what I could say to her to not let her know that I knew about the messages and whatnot.. how to cover that up but still let her know i know she is lyin

the trick is.. to know when to call it off and to be ABLE TO DO IT. cant be folding like a lawn chair.. ur just settin ur self up for a bunchagay

i cant blame u for lookin thru texts...sometimes u just dont want to waste anymore time finding things out when they're right in front of u...i would just casually and nicely ask her how that night was and what she did wherever u think she didnt go. when she answers just be like "oh, ok" in kind of a confused look but dont give her anymore than that. but kinda let her know u know something without actually saying anything.

Juicy J is offline Associate Member
    fight fire with fire bro, when u go out lie a little bit, if or when she confronts u then bring her shit up, until then just wait and watch

jon77 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by christopherallen
    so yall think I shouldnt confront her? **** that if I confront her and she keeps lying then wtf? i would have to dump her ass then and now

i was just wondering what I could say to her to not let her know that I knew about the messages and whatnot.. how to cover that up but still let her know i know she is lyin
    IMO...if you care for this woman, which it seems that you do, turn the game she is playing with you back on her. Let her worry for a sec, and she'll come back crying and then you know what happens after that. The kind we all love:
    "MAKE UP SEX". However, if you've had enough, tell her you have 20 or so witnesses on this board that says she's guilty. Then,,the other one, you know the one, ahhhhhh yes, that lady you've had you eyes on for a couple of weeks now!
    Dude, problem solved..........

Jacky_Zebsten is offline Associate Member
    just do as they said. keep it as ammo for later on. see what else u find out

otherwise if you confront her now she will make up an excuse and will get all defensive about it then she will never ever let her guard down about it.

If you say nothing and wait a while, then ask her little things, she'll end up forgetting one time and will slip up and say something to contradict herself... then you go "ahhh ok" then wait a few days then go "hey something just occured to me the other day... you said you were here but back then you said something different... which is it or did I remember incorrectly"

just shoot her.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I hope she dumps you for going through her texts

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    I hope she dumps you for going through her texts
    i hope he dumps her for being a lier and a siagon WHORE who will BITE HIS NOSE OFF ><

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    saigon whore....

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    The pc term is Asian working girl

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    The pc term is Asian working girl
    ima stick by what i said k thnx >:[ "nose BITERS"

jon77 is offline Banned
    a siagon WHORE
    I could go for one of those right about now...

Quote Originally Posted by jon77
    I could go for one of those right about now...
    ur avie makes me sad that i got dumped.. well more or less robbed but yeah i miss havin boobies to play with >:[

jon77 is offline Banned
    ur avie makes me sad that i got dumped.. well more or less robbed but yeah i miss havin boobies to play with >:[
    How's your cycle going?.............

Quote Originally Posted by jon77
    How's your cycle going?.............
    not good drysol burns kant move arms, armpits hurt to bad ><

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    Ok, so she apparently lied. Said she went to her friend's house but went to a dude's house instead. I don't know how you managed to gather this info from reading her sms history, but that's not important.

If you confront her about this, then you are coming across to her as a needy guy. Unless you stop being clingy, jealous and needy she will for sure cheat on you in the blink of an eye.

Stop being reactive and live your own life. Enjoy your time without her. Hang out with your own friends, meet some girls, read some books, just enjoy your life. It's not her fault if you aren't enjoying your life without her.

Ok, so you are afraid she might meet some guy who fvcks her brains out. It's your jealousy that is causing you to want to bust her out on this slip up with the sms. But it's your jealousy that is just your own insecurity. If you truly believe that you are the man and any girl would be happy to be your girlfriend, then you would not be jealous. With that in mind, if she does go out and fvck someone else behind you, then you know you can just dump her, turn her into a fckbuddy, or not give a shit because you know you have the ablity to go out and pick some pvssy that is even better than this one.

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by ginkobulloba
    Ok, so she apparently lied. Said she went to her friend's house but went to a dude's house instead. I don't know how you managed to gather this info from reading her sms history, but that's not important.

If you confront her about this, then you are coming across to her as a needy guy. Unless you stop being clingy, jealous and needy she will for sure cheat on you in the blink of an eye.

Stop being reactive and live your own life. Enjoy your time without her. Hang out with your own friends, meet some girls, read some books, just enjoy your life. It's not her fault if you aren't enjoying your life without her.

Ok, so you are afraid she might meet some guy who fvcks her brains out. It's your jealousy that is causing you to want to bust her out on this slip up with the sms. But it's your jealousy that is just your own insecurity. If you truly believe that you are the man and any girl would be happy to be your girlfriend, then you would not be jealous. With that in mind, if she does go out and fvck someone else behind you, then you know you can just dump her, turn her into a fckbuddy, or not give a shit because you know you have the ablity to go out and pick some pvssy that is even better than this one.
    Best post and to think I was just going to post fuk her in the ass

wow, i think a tear just rolled down my face...

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries

dude you are the man....

Stock is offline Member
    She know she lied, but she doesnt know you know. So if she cares about you, she will be looking for any indication that you know her secrete. Start acting like it doesnt matter what she does and start doing your own thing. If its drinks with the guys after work or what ever. If she cares, she will know what's up, and if she doesnt, then its the beginning of the end. Either way, have fun and do what you want until she confesses, slips up, or you break up. Just like the above advice, if you start acting like a pu$$y on this one, that is how you will be treated. Do not let her know that you know whats up until she confesses or its over.

briancb1 is offline Member
    Questions:

1) WTH are you doing up at 4am texting your girl - sleep/muscle rebuilding is much more important!

2) Why do you care where she is? Its 4am!

You obviously are way to involved with her....

Point is stop worrying about this kinda stuff. Did she text you first or did you ask her where she was/doing. If I was partying having a good time, I don't text my girl. Leads me to believe you texted her.

Tell her not to text you when you are sleeping and you don't care what she does.

She prolly doesn't want to get the 3rd degree from you if she told you she was at "Mr. Big Cock's" house, so she said a white lie just to avoid a perdicument. I do that all the time with my parents with small stuff just because my mom is argumentative, makes life difficult. Are you argumentative?

I bet you money if you backed the hell up from your chick you would see a different side to her. Tell strait up you don't care what she does or who she is with. And same goes for you, what you do is your business. Avoid dumb crap like this...

Just my $0.02 from my perspective.

KidGalahad is offline Junior Member
    So how did all this work out?

Personally I'll drop a girl as soon as she lies to me. I don't care what it's about, a liar is a liar, even if they didn't cheat. There are plenty of other girls out there who'll let you violate their bathroom parts.

LOL of course nothing is what it seems...I dont know I worked around it, she just said "OH yeah we went over to so and so's house it was lame..."

I agree that I shouldn't be needy this info everyone has posted should go for everyone

i am going to stick with her and just not care..i dont want to get married the only thing i worry about is STDs

thats why I really dont want a girl messin around on me....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information