I'll make this short... just wanted third party insight on this...
feel kinda weird posting this on a forum to people i dont know but oh well this is becoming one of my new homes!

I do not make it a habit to pick women up at the gym, I am at the gym to work out and not to look for my next ex Mrs. me.. and I feel women are the same.. but I have done it before, and well I did it again today...
There was a girl there that I went out with like 3.5 years ago.. we both recognized each other but i finally went up to her to talk to her.. talked a bit and then went along with my work out.. I left and she ended up leaving same time as me.. I caught up with her and talked to her a bit more and then asked if she was seeing someone.. she said "Yea i am.. but ask me in a month or so.." I was like "Oh it is one of those relationships?" she said "yea.. i dont plan on marrying this guy" so then i told her "ok well, if i see you around in a month.."

Now.. was this a blow off? she kinda gave more info then needed if it was a pure and simple blow off...

thoughts?
Oh and it was kinda funny, when we talked at the gym, she said "yea we went out once" after that a couple guys that were around kinda gave me a nod as in "good job my man" kinda funny...

Thanks All!