Thread: Diet Vs Gear

MANchild is offline New Member

Diet Vs Gear

Hey everybody its been a little bit since I've actually had any time to get back on the forum, but while away a few of my buddies and I had a debate I'd like to share with you. I know everybody has their opinions but that's what makes it interesting and how you learn right. Ok anyways the conversation was primarily focused on where do you think the body sees and holds most of it's gains. A little confused? yeah its kinda hard to word so let me give you an example and see what you guys think. Lets say this guy Joe has a very improper diet closely resembling the average american. Working out maybe 1-2 times a week, consuming fast food multiple times a month, and takes no supplements or vitamins of any kind. Ok now JOE get motivated and decides to make a life change where he incorporates a good diet of 3500-4000 calories a day along with a aggressive work out routine which he sticks to consitantly. Now obviously JOE is going to see a huge difference over time just from that change alone but where the debate came into play was if GEAR was added at the right time where would he really notice the difference. Now not to sound obvious or open ended but where my buddies and I disagreed was that I felt the diet and working out consitently would result in the most obvious and larger of any gains regardless of the gear later added. My buddies where stating that though he would see huge gains due to the diet and working out his body would only be able to go so far thus why steroids are often used. I obviously realize this but how do you guys see the advatages seeing as though anybody that comes on this forum is quick to point out that steroids are pointless or not nearly as effective if you havent already hit your peak. I mean I have read articles where people hit there peak and were still able to put on so much more due to gear but to me I thought it was more of a tool to stretch the maximum just a little. So after that half book I wrote if anybody had the patience to read it I guess this sounds kinda confusing and will defiantly fill any blanks or info that seems left out or needed. " age, weight, height or any other factors". And once again thanks for the comments.

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    i always see people posting on this site saying you can get the same results from proper diet that you can get from gear and i always ask myself then why are all those people doing cycles why not just have proper diet and not spend all that money, i think people just jump on the band wagon and post what they see others post. IMO i think you will get excellent results from proper diet and training but gear will just give you that extra edge speed things up and help you get even better results

hey thanks alot for your input. your just helping to prove my point that this forum actually knows their stuff and defiantly helpful.. Much thanks

I defiantly see how gear helps to speed things up and better your final results but do you think that you actually recieve more gains from the gear then from originally starting and using the diet and routine.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    gear is not a magic potion.................
    steroids will add the finishing touches if and only if everything else Diet/Training and Rest are all in place................
    also if your mind is not in the right frame of mind you will gain nothing from the use of gear................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Roidal is offline Associate Member
    You lost me. What was the question again?

lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"
    uh...what booz said

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    depends what you want to get out of it...

if you want to be amazing, pay your dues with heavy lifting and food consumption for 4-5 years......than after this, take it to the next level

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    gear is not a magic potion.................
    steroids will add the finishing touches if and only if everything else Diet/Training and Rest are all in place................
    also if your mind is not in the right frame of mind you will gain nothing from the use of gear................
    well said. to add, you run a higher risk of injury by doing gear while "out of shape".

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    gear will produce big results. dont let them bullshit you. and that is a very hard question that i can't answer because both do so much.

Thread Information