kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member

Owen Wilson suicide attempt

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    dang thats crazy

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    People who attempt suicide don't want it bad enough. Put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger, you can't miss. He should attempt suicide on that crooked beak.

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm weird, i thought he was a happy man lol

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos
    People who attempt suicide don't want it bad enough. Put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger, you can't miss. He should attempt suicide on that crooked beak.
    Couldn't agree more. The same way people slit thier wrists from side to side and are completely aware thier wrist bone is going to prevent them from hitting a vein like a vertical slash would.. pussies

.. wait NO! how could i laugh at suicide thats so evil

brewerpi is offline Associate Member
    maybe he should have gone for a ride with Hogan's kid...

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    OH SHIT!!! owen wilson?!?!? For some reason when I read this I read it as "orlando wilson" hahaha

39+1 is offline Banned
    Just goes to show you money cant buy happiness but it can buy drugs, just dont run outa drugs and you wont run out of happiness LOLOUD

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by brewerpi
    maybe he should have gone for a ride with Hogan's kid...

low blow dick head....

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    hogan's kid was giving a low blow? NOW it makes sense

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member
    damn that's nuts i thought he would live a damn good life

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    they said he was a drug user for a long time it coulda caused this

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    withdrawls will PWN YOU

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    damn man, cut the guy a break...guess the common mans heart doesnt bleed for the rich and famous eh? its pretty ****ed up to joke about anyones suicide, regardless of who they are.

i dont have sympathy for those that attempt or that do commit suicide.. its the ones they leave behind that i feel sorry for..

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    no doubt, there is always someone out there that has it ten times worse than you do...

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Those who attempt to commit suicide are weak minded people. No sympathy here.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Renesis
    Have to disagree here.

I guess it really depends on why you do it.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    I have to disagree as well, as you have no idea what people go through, chemical make up of their brain, past struggles, and current struggles that make them feel trapped. Everyone has a different experience in this life and some have it a lot harder than others.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    just goes to show, you can be famous, millions of dollars, hot chicks like kate hudson to bang, and still be unhappy enough to try to kill yourself. the cosmic gag of humanity is this.... NO matter how much you have or how little , you will always want more than you have and can never be content, it is the flaw of man kind. greed, vanity ,and glutony the cycle goes on and on

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    Have to disagree here.

I guess it really depends on why you do it.
    Well seeing as I had just watched a video on a kid named dan with cerebral palsy graduate from Towson university and become a successful painter and him not willing to give up I don't see why Owen Wilson would be justified in any way to kill himself.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    99% of the people that "attempt" suicide are just trying to reach out for attention. Jesus people, how hard is it to kill yourself ?!

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    99% of the people that "attempt" suicide are just trying to reach out for attention. Jesus people, how hard is it to kill yourself ?!
    hell i have almost offed my self.. and i wasnt even TRYING!

needsomehelp is offline Associate Member
    A little mellow dramatic on his part, but cut him some slack...he's hystrerical.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    This is an exclusive pic of the wounds that were suffered as a result to this "suicide."

Serotonin is offline Member

Totally agree... Its not like a bullet or some severed arteries are going to fail at getting the job done. In fact, they should rename it from attempted suicide to come give me attention.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Well seeing as I had just watched a video on a kid named dan with cerebral palsy graduate from Towson university and become a successful painter and him not willing to give up I don't see why Owen Wilson would be justified in any way to kill himself.
    I'm not saying i understand why he tried.

I'm saying i can understand why some people do. I know 2 people who have. !1 i totally understand. They were in an accident and became paralyzed. Other lost her mother, father and half brother by the age of 28. Plus she had other issues she couldn't get over.

lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"
    old nwez!

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    This is an exclusive pic of the wounds that were suffered as a result to this "suicide."

LOL! it looks like carpet burn, he didnt even break the skin, if that is the actual picture, the media ius blowing this way out of preportion

lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"
    lmao...no way!

Titan 3 is offline Associate Member
    Imaging the state of mind you would have to be in to try something like that. In his head nobody has it worse then him. I feel bad for the guy.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by l2elapse
    I have to disagree as well, as you have no idea what people go through, chemical make up of their brain, past struggles, and current struggles that make them feel trapped. Everyone has a different experience in this life and some have it a lot harder than others.
    agree.. and some know how to channel thier emotions and deal with life matters better than others. don't you know anyone who thinks thier problems are much worse than they are? imagine someone like that who has real emotional issues - suicide may seem like the only way for someone in that state of mind.

not saying i feel bad for him or dont - just saying that none of us know his thought process or, as l2elapse said, has an effed up chemical makeup.

IG

pimpdawgin is offline Associate Member
    Don't you think that's a bit harsh?
    None of us know what brings on thoughts like this, or what they're going through. Just becuase they look great on the outside doesn't mean someone is happy.
    Plus, certain chemical imbalances in the brain, through no fault of the individual, can cause extreme emotional and psychosomatic effects where a person will do things he/she wouldn't normally even think of.
    Who knows.
    I'm pretty sure quite a few people here know someone who has either tried or committed suicide. I know (not very well, but still) one guy who did. And it's different when it happens to someone that you know.

i still stand by what i say in the fact that my sympathy does not go to them but to their loved ones instead.

i have known 3 people in my life that have commited suicide.
    one kid hung himself in his moms closet (talk bout a fuxin shock when you go to grab your new pair o'shoes)

one blew locked himself in his truck blew his brains out infront of his mom/x'gf kuz she dumped him

one jumped off a bridge hed first (not PRETTY)

all were very dear friends of mine. do i think they deserve forgiveness for hurting their loved ones, yes. BUT THAT IS ALL.

on the other hand i KNOW A BOATLOAD Of people that have "ATTEMPTED" suicide.. all of them were drama queens, craved attention.. always had it "THE WORST".. alot of them are .. infact my family.. do i tell them OH dont you worry sweetums it will all work out here let me help you w/ this and that and give you lots of hugs and omg here let me get you a puppy.. FVCK NO i tell them they need to get their shit together because it could be a hell of alot worse. if you got CHEMICAL IMBALLANCES goto see a profession to talk about it.. TALKING TO SOMEONE helps immensely and infact seems to aid w/ mental issues moreso than drugs.. or so that seems to be the prominent case in my experiences..

i still call em idiots for not even being able to off themselves properly

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    i still stand by what i say in the fact that my sympathy does not go to them but to their loved ones instead.

i have known 3 people in my life that have commited suicide.
    one kid hung himself in his moms closet (talk bout a fuxin shock when you go to grab your new pair o'shoes)

one blew locked himself in his truck blew his brains out infront of his mom/x'gf kuz she dumped him

one jumped off a bridge hed first (not PRETTY)

all were very dear friends of mine. do i think they deserve forgiveness for hurting their loved ones, yes. BUT THAT IS ALL.

on the other hand i KNOW A BOATLOAD Of people that have "ATTEMPTED" suicide.. all of them were drama queens, craved attention.. always had it "THE WORST".. alot of them are .. infact my family.. do i tell them OH dont you worry sweetums it will all work out here let me help you w/ this and that and give you lots of hugs and omg here let me get you a puppy.. FVCK NO i tell them they need to get their shit together because it could be a hell of alot worse. if you got CHEMICAL IMBALLANCES goto see a profession to talk about it.. TALKING TO SOMEONE helps immensely and infact seems to aid w/ mental issues moreso than drugs.. or so that seems to be the prominent case in my experiences..

i still call em idiots for not even being able to off themselves properly

I've noticed when you are mad that your typing improves

Thread Information