Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED

Surf Club in Jersey

Any of you guys from NJ and NY been there before? What time do people get there? What is the crowd like?

I have a friend asking me to go.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    THe crowd is alot of crack head meatheads. I ussually go around 2

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    Carlos's type of crowd. Itz basically a sausage fest

Quote Originally Posted by Sage
    Well i left out the ton of hot girls. Figured he wasn't interested in that.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    THe crowd is alot of crack head meatheads. I ussually go around 2
    Hmm... High and juiced. Sounds like easy pickins'. I'm down. I get more phone numbers from guys at straight clubs than I do going some place gay.

I read the that it's open from noon-2am. Do people stay into the night?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    Well i left out the ton of hot girls. Figured he wasn't interested in that.
    I'm actually bringing my own hot girls. If you're nice I'll hook you up.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    i have heard of the place, never been there myself, give us an update of your experience when you get back

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Boss
    Surf Club is awesome, just be prepared to come looking your best my friend
    are you kidding? Look at Carlos, I'll bet he could show up in jeans and a tight t shirt and have to fight them away

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Wait I'm from Jersey. Why do they call it the *surf* club but "meatheads" go?
    I thought surfers were skinny little pussies.

I'm from jers and never heard of it before.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Surf club is definately a site to see if you have never been there. About 5 years ago the ratio of girls to guys was pretty impressive, now I believe there is alot more meatheads. Scene is amazing, and some great dj's, most girls there have that I just wanna bang look about them. Plenty of thongs,and booze... It wont be as great late night, cause this is def. a late afternoon spot..

Ok its just like a regular club lol.. I'm goin to google it and see if they got a site. Its gotta be far north or far south cuz Im dead center so usually don't see clubs that far out of the county..

Quote Originally Posted by kman
    Surf club is definately a site to see if you have never been there. About 5 years ago the ratio of girls to guys was pretty impressive, now I believe there is alot more meatheads. Scene is amazing, and some great dj's, most girls there have that I just wanna bang look about them. Plenty of thongs,and booze... It wont be as great late night, cause this is def. a late afternoon spot..
    JP is at Surf Club on Sunday and Victor Calderone is at Neptunes Monday. I've been invited (damn near dragging me) to both.

In seaside? wtf thats not far at all and I've never heard of it in my life. Place doesn't even have a site and Bar-A does so right now I'm thinking I wouldnt like it.
    But I did see that Jonathan Peters DJ's there sometimes & that guy is the shit.. so I def may have to check the place out sometime.

lpicken is offline Associate Member
    www.clubitup.com has pics if you have never been. Just look under Surf Club. Carlos should fit right in. I have never been but I am fascinated by the "guido" culture. Absolutely fascinating. Plenty of super hot Italian chicks as well, but be careful those guidos look fierce.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I have never seen so many ugly chicks in one club. it was either the hot women didnt want to be in any club photos for that club or there was just an enormous amount of inbreds
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by lpicken
    www.clubitup.com I have never been but I am fascinated by the "guido" culture. Absolutely fascinating.

"The guido grows to a maximum height of 5 feet 4 inches. They do not have razors on thier native planet so they always have dark thick patches of fur on thier face which they sometimes refer to as go-tees. Guidos are a very interesting creatures for the fact that hair will only grow in those few specific areas of thier face that makes the mark of the go-tee. Guidos work out like the normal human being but since they only grow to a ceratin height (too much gravity on thier planet) so they always look somewhat unbalanced in appearance. The only natural enemy the guido has are the tall, blond, "surfer dudes" from California.
    Sometimes the guido animal may be confused with the border jumpers because they look alike. At that point a simple scent test can distingiush the two. Guitos will usually have some type of cheap musty cologne on while the border jumpers are illergic to cologne, and baths. So if theres no need to smell the BJers just let them be alone cuz THEY STINK LIKE TACOS & SKUNK PISS! Guitos also enjoy yelling out loud and being the center of attention. The yelling is proportional to the amount of beers they drink.

So anybody who would like to adopt a full grown guido, please go to the Surf Club in Seaside Heights. They make better pets when they are just babies but they dont grow much in height anyway which makes a full grown guido just the perfect pet!

My brother is a guido so if anyone would like to take him home with you as a house pet (free of charge) let me know and I'll get his leash ready. He's not use to leashes but a few smacks in the ass (maybe a breif strangle) will get him eating on the floor and not the dining room table where the rest of the family eats.

You can even train your short little new pet guido how to do yardwork around the house.!"

Hah. Seriously a couple of my brothers are guidos. But when I read that comment I was lmfao like wtf?! Are guidos going extinct or some shit?

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    I have never seen so many ugly chicks in one club. it was either the hot women didnt want to be in any club photos for that club or there was just an enormous amount of inbreds
    Be careful. There are pictures of some board members with their gf's on that site. I'm not going to point out who and which page.

timtim is offline Member
    surf club is a hole in the wall. it sucks. the place was great in 98, 99, and 2000 but the entire club culture has changed and the place is a serious cheese fest. if your going for jp be prepared for all the staten island and long island shit heads to be there. its nothing like a typical nyc night club. its pretty terrible. make sure your eye brows, bandanas, wrist bands, and huge sun glasses are all ready to go. wouldnt want to look different than anyone else there.

Quote Originally Posted by timtim
    surf club is a hole in the wall. it sucks. the place was great in 98, 99, and 2000 but the entire club culture has changed and the place is a serious cheese fest. if your going for jp be prepared for all the staten island and long island shit heads to be there. its nothing like a typical nyc night club. its pretty terrible. make sure your eye brows, bandanas, wrist bands, and huge sun glasses are all ready to go. wouldnt want to look different than anyone else there.
    Man I don't wear any of that shit. If I go I am going to stand out.

timtim is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Man I don't wear any of that shit. If I go I am going to stand out.

for you coming from the city, i think your going to think the place is a shit hole and the people are pretty lame. i could be wrong but the last time i was there in 2000 i brought a bunch of people from manhattan. we left with in a matter of minutes and went to a public beach. that was when the place was still rocking like the people of today try and compare it to.

The place is dif. then 2000. The scene has changed alot.

Oh and surf club is only SURF CLUB on Sundays.

Trust me alot of hot girls. Well if your into fake boobs and thongs.

Carlos maybe i'll see you there

Bo its on Ortley Beach

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    In seaside? wtf thats not far at all and I've never heard of it in my life. Place doesn't even have a site and Bar-A does so right now I'm thinking I wouldnt like it.
    But I did see that Jonathan Peters DJ's there sometimes & that guy is the shit.. so I def may have to check the place out sometime.
    Surf has a site. A-bar sucks. Cant even compare to Surf on a sunday

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    I cant go near Seaside heights or any a those northern beaches...wayyyy too many assholes from staten island and long island comin there with the orange tans and 10 inch blowouts....ocean city, sea isle, AC, etc... are more my kind of places...

granted the last time i was in seaside heights was about a year ago and the beaches are beautiful, but the guido population increases the more north you go...

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    I cant go near Seaside heights or any a those northern beaches...wayyyy too many assholes from staten island and long island comin there with the orange tans and 10 inch blowouts....ocean city, sea isle, AC, etc... are more my kind of places...

granted the last time i was in seaside heights was about a year ago and the beaches are beautiful, but the guido population increases the more north you go...
    I like avalon alot better too..

timtim is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather

my point exactly. it wasnt like that, gixxer can even attest. back when the place was slamming all the meatheads would be cool and have a good time. now its like an asshole convention and the criteria is a blowout, fake tan, huge sunglasses, some juiced (and alot of them dont even look good, there are a few that are in great shape but most arent but still act like they are king shit), and just the overall bad vibe these people give off.

sad, place used to be great. same time temptations went downhill so did surf.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Surf is ok but I would much rather be at neptunes

Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    Surf is ok but I would much rather be at neptunes
    Neptunes is on Monday. If I don't go to Surf Club I'll hit Neptunes.

-DedicateD- is offline Member
    i just found out i may be working a security shift at surf club tommorow

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Be careful. There are pictures of some board members with their gf's on that site. I'm not going to point out who and which page.
    Well?? If you want to call a spade a spade then so be it, but in my opinion there was an abundance of ugly chicks at that club. Whether or not it was a board member or not, I have no idea. I am just stating my opinion.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Well?? If you want to call a spade a spade then so be it, but in my opinion there was an abundance of ugly chicks at that club. Whether or not it was a board member or not, I have no idea. I am just stating my opinion.
    I know.

Who went to Surf Club? How was it?

I ended up not going. I stayed home and argued with my landlord instead.

I'll be at Neptunes tomorrow!

-DedicateD- is offline Member
    I ended up working yesterday

Place was packed all afternoon and it was a gorgeous day out.

A ton of good looking women there, most of which were holding onto another guys arm. I'm around 5'7 205 right now and the average guy who walked through the door was about twice my size

Anyone else go?

Quote Originally Posted by -DedicateD-
    I ended up working yesterday

Place was packed all afternoon and it was a gorgeous day out.

A ton of good looking women there, most of which were holding onto another guys arm. I'm around 5'7 205 right now and the average guy who walked through the door was about twice my size

Anyone else go?
    So he was 5'7" 410lbs? Thats one big mofo. It must be something they are serving in the drinks.

Where is this club again?? I need a drink.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

So he was 5'7" 410lbs? Thats one big mofo. It must be something they are serving in the drinks.

Where is this club again?? I need a drink.
    How are you old man.

I went to the pool party at Harrah's in AC

Thread Information