Black_Flag50 is offline New Member

Looking For Updated Fina POSTS...

Hey all, been doing research on Finaplix -H. I have never ran a cycle before, but have a source willing to walk me through. I am thinking of starting a Fina only cycle soon, and curious of recent experiences you guys have had.

1. I saw posts since 2002 talking about Fina. Some had bad Tren Cough and sounded like it was from hitting veins or sticking pecks.. Any updates or verification on % of cough or cause of tren cough?

2. I have seen a lot of comments suggesting to "Noobs" or first time cycles to avoid Tren. I was wondering if there are complications, questions on how one might react to AAS, or work involved during the cycle that cause me to refrain from starting my first with Tren. Any specifics would be great.

3. I know I will be getting madd sweats, and prob insomnia, but very concerned about Tren Dick... is this luck of the draw??

4. I was thinking of 8 weeks on at 75 EOD. Think this would be okay for a 1st timer, or would I be wasting time? 39 yrs 5'11 238# Average BF% mostly stomach area. workout 4 days depending on schedule. Diet on track.

5. Any sups you recommend to help with liver while on or pct?

Sorry for long post, hope you understand.. Thanks all!!!!
    Last edited by Black_Flag50; 10-26-2007 at 04:07 PM.

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    I'm gonna run through this quick, if I miss something, sorry, your questions are very basic anyway.

-Everyone always says, "You need to do more research", in your case, it fits perfectly. You can answer all of these questions, by yourself, using this website.
    -You shouldn't run Fina/Tren alone. It will cause complete shutdown, and it'll be a task to get your dick hard.
    -I wouldn't recommend using Fina on your first cycle.

Read, man. No one is gonna spoon feed you this shit. Every piece of information you need is at your fingertips. Good luck.

I have read, just most topics are 2-years old and I am looking for any updated info. I questions I have came after my initial reading.

I dont believe Im looking to be spoon fed, just something more specific than "I wouldnt recommend using Fina on your first cycle", and " you shouldn't run fina alone". Those statements Mimic the same on many posts. Im still searching for clear reason why these conclusions are made.

Thanks anyway man

ricker35910 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Black_Flag50
    I have read, just most topics are 2-years old and I am looking for any updated info. I questions I have came after my initial reading.

I dont believe Im looking to be spoon fed, just something more specific than "I wouldnt recommend using Fina on your first cycle", and " you shouldn't run fina alone". Those statements Mimic the same on many posts. Im still searching for clear reason why these conclusions are made.

Thanks anyway man
    the statements mimic on many posts because it's the truth. you should always run some type of test with tren , if you're running tren acetate then i would run a short ester like prop if you're running tren en. then test cyp or test en. try running tren with out test then you'll know why you need it

Thx ricker! I hope I wasnt coming across as challenging why people were saying what they said. I was just asking "why", not in disbelief, but as trying to understand. I noticed several posts where people were going to run Tren alone, but I havent found any follow ups really from those who might have done it, or if it was sucessful.

Ill keep looking around, and take your advice. Thanks again

DIESELPWR is offline Member
    titelist sed why it shouldnt be run alone.. because of complete shut down and as ricker said you wouldnt be able to get hard.. and the reason people say not to run it for the first time is because its a harsh compound and most would suggest you run a single estered test like test enth so that you can see how you react to sides and then if u wanted on your next cycle to add in tren so if you experience sides, you know it came from the tren and not the test.. hopefully that explains it a little more clearly

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Personally I think its a good idea to run HCG throughout the cycle if I dont I feel burnt out..... especially with tren running the HCG keeps the balls full and makes me feel more normal...

Quote Originally Posted by DIESELPWR
    hopefully that explains it a little more clearly

Thx Dieselpwr, that does explain it better for my lame @$$.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I think it works different with everyone really.

For me, it never gave me "fina dick" but I did get fina cough pretty easy. From my understanding intramuscular injections go though the lungs pretty fast, tren being oil base does not go though as well. The first time it happened to me it really scared me, because at that point I had not heard of it. It passes pretty quick, you cough for a little to end in no real result of the cou***ng.
    Do your research on the PCT though, take every precaution you can and don’t over look it. My 2 lifting partners don’t even use PCT with Fina and they have no traces of gyno at all. I on the other hand still have my lump from doing it one time with no PCT.

Thread Information