taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    I am gay and have gone farthur with women then you
    t'is is true

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Lots of tongue

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    ok, heard this on the radio news. When women kiss a man they determine by how expert a kisser he is on whether he could be a potential mate.

Then, (now listen up guys cuz this is the first thing to go) women gauge how the relationship is going on how you kiss us.

I know, this obviously does not pertain to some of us here, so comments from the peanut gallery don't count

this is good news as i am known to be an excellent kisser. this proberbly why ive spent so many years in long relationships

39+1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    ok, heard this on the radio news. When women kiss a man they determine by how expert a kisser he is on whether he could be a potential mate.

Then, (now listen up guys cuz this is the first thing to go) women gauge how the relationship is going on how you kiss us.

I know, this obviously does not pertain to some of us here, so comments from the peanut gallery don't count
    I think it really depends on what your kissing, kissing ass can take you a lot of places kissing ass should always be post blow job activity. ( Now you listen up girls cuz this is the first thing to go.) if the ass kissing isnt what it was in the beginning of the relationship the sex probably started to go bad first. I heard this from Dr Ruth and she knows what she is talking about!

customworksking is offline Associate Member
    My gf of 9yrs says I don't kiss like when we met but shit man 10yrs no need to kiss like we just met ..I guess it would help ...u can't give em what they want but only give em what they need ....lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information