Thread: Vegas VMA'S

kman is offline Anabolic Member

Vegas VMA'S

Watched a bit during halftime, and thought it completly sucked. Only a few talented artist's. Most had a hard time reading lines off the tela props. Britney Spears looked like a two dollar hooker on dbol who could not dance. She made it so obvious that she was lip singing.. Is it just me or is anyone else sick of these non talented hollywood creations?.At least in sports if you are not as talented as your competitor people will know it, and tons and tons of hard work goes into making it in sports, not to say that the same applies in music but, hollywood can hide flaws and in sports your flaws are exposed. Imagine a body builder walking onto stage and having smoke blown out to cover his lower body,,,cmon. I can almost gurantee you that even some of these top talented artist are not as talented as some may think.. Just a thought

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    poor Britney. That was sad. She used to be hot.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    anyone have a video link? im down with any celeb publically shaming themselves.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    I turned it off 20min in.

It's a total joke.

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    same here it got so boring

buffgator is offline king of mass
    Hell I totally forgot it was last night and I live here.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I like it. It was cool the Miss Teen SC was there and made fun of her self. Its not supposed to be a real serious awards show. Its for them too. They are all parting and having fun. So i not surprised some of the reading was off

the_rebirth is offline Member
    Funny how Britney killed her performance after she found out that she was just used to bring hype to the VMA's.

And up until 4 days prior to the VMA's they decided to cut it to 2 hours, when it usually is 3. Thats why they had the pre-vma show.

The turnout was hoorible, as well as after it was done most of the BIG named artist's talked shit about MTV at the post party @ LAX

Maybe if MTV played Music Videos and not dumb watch the rich kids programs it would have a better turnout and viewers

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    They only play music videos a couple hours during the daytime. The rest is dumb reality shows. I think VH1 plays more videos than MTV. sad

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28
    They only play music videos a couple hours during the daytime. The rest is dumb reality shows. I think VH1 plays more videos than MTV. sad
    Justin Timberlake said it like 5 times to play more videos

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    kid rock and tommy lee threw down ... that was cool..

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    Justin Timberlake said it like 5 times to play more videos

I know timbaland said something about it too. How can MTV have MVA's when they don't even play videos anymore?

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    i though it was a great show. It was very creative how they had live performances set up in a few suites as well as performances in rain and at the actual event hall with an array of different artists (who all kicked ass imo). But then again im a die hard vegas lover so maybe that has something to do with it.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    i forgot to add that the Britney Spears was performance was a complete joke! SHes far from the physical shape she needs to be in to where that outfit. On top of that she BARELY danced at all and was still lip singing? WTF!?! i hope her next album doesnt even reach Gold. fvck that whore.

I didn't watch it all but I caught the Chris Brown performance and it was pretty impressive. Kid's 18 and he's already that successful

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Who the **** watches that shit to begin with?

That gay is strong in you people!
    ***No source checks!!!***

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    My thoughts exactly.

dido

MotoXracer is offline Associate Member
    http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/37180/

Kanye West whining like a beotch.

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kman
    Watched a bit during halftime, and thought it completly sucked. Only a few talented artist's. Most had a hard time reading lines off the tela props. Britney Spears looked like a two dollar hooker on dbol who could not dance. She made it so obvious that she was lip singing.. Is it just me or is anyone else sick of these non talented hollywood creations?.At least in sports if you are not as talented as your competitor people will know it, and tons and tons of hard work goes into making it in sports, not to say that the same applies in music but, hollywood can hide flaws and in sports your flaws are exposed. Imagine a body builder walking onto stage and having smoke blown out to cover his lower body,,,cmon. I can almost gurantee you that even some of these top talented artist are not as talented as some may think.. Just a thought

Since when are music and movie stars public speakers? You ARE ignorant. Take it as what it is. Its suppose to be a fun night for them as well as the people watching at home.

Yes britney was god aweful. But you couldn't be more wrong. I dont think artists should be judged on there body. Why? So you can look at some hot chick? Whats wrong with good music?!? And if you knew anything about the music industry and what it takes to perform you would think completely different. It's really easy just to hate on people. There were a lot of very talented performances. Chris Brown, Justin Timberlake, Timbaland, Alicia Keys, and more...
    Last edited by Jenseno9; 09-12-2007 at 01:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 3DS
    Funny how Britney killed her performance after she found out that she was just used to bring hype to the VMA's.

And up until 4 days prior to the VMA's they decided to cut it to 2 hours, when it usually is 3. Thats why they had the pre-vma show.

The turnout was hoorible, as well as after it was done most of the BIG named artist's talked shit about MTV at the post party @ LAX

Maybe if MTV played Music Videos and not dumb watch the rich kids programs it would have a better turnout and viewers

Only Timberlake said to play more music videos. And yes I totally agree with him. But if you owned MTV wouldn't you do what was the most profitable? Im sorry you dont like all the shows they have neither do I but there are millions of people that do.

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja

That gay is strong in you people!
    I bet it was the second most watch show at that time. (besides fb). I watched the replay tonight

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenseno9
    Your ignorant.

Since we're speaking of ignorance ... it's "you're", not "your".

post whore much? jk. Dude IT'S the internet I don't fixed TYPO'S. If your smart enough to catch it your smart enough read over it

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    my take

mtv sucks anymore

the artists that represent the awards stink

britney is a total mess

and what celebrity needs another back slaping, kiss ass award show? arent there enough award shows already and dont they get there asses kissed enough every day of their fckn lives!?!?!

Thread Information