Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

I bet you wish you could do this

74-year-old fitness champion and international harmony leader Sri Chinmoy wrist curled a mammoth 270-pound dumbbell (122.7 kg)—by far the heaviest known wrist curl ever performed!

The super-fit lifting champion successfully curled the frighteningly huge dumbbell not once, but 30 times in each hand—a feat of strength which has utterly astounded fitness experts! He is in Malaysia for a 3-month visit to foster world friendship and harmony with 450 of his students from more than 50 countries.

Commenting on his unprecedented achievement, the small-boned, muscular senior citizen stated, "I am 74 years young. I am dedicating this lift to all the men and women who are of my age, most lovingly and most affectionately."

Explaining how he has achieved what most people consider impossible at any age, Sri Chinmoy states, "When we pray and meditate, when we live in the heart, there is no such thing as impossibility."

Most striking is that Sri Chinmoy curled the 2-foot long (61 cm) by 10" round (25 cm) dumbbell—which weighs a full 100 lbs (45.5 kg) over his own bodyweight—using only his tiny wrist muscles and with multiple repetitions in rapid succession! The dumbbell is so heavy and so big that two very strong young men can barely lift it into position using all their muscles! In fact, one of them who is 6'4" tall (1.93m) weights exactly 270 lbs. What is more, Sri Chinmoy dramatically succeeded on his first day of practising with heavy dumbbells in more than two months and went far beyond his own previous best record of 256 lbs.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Second2None is offline Banned

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Is he a freak or what? I bet he gets all the ass in the retirement community.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Titan 3 is offline Associate Member
    Crazy as phuck!

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    check em for the juice...

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Creatine at its finest

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    I need to watch a vid... too much to believe

Thread Information