Thread: Glucosamine HTI

billybambam is offline Banned

Glucosamine HTI

Wanting to see if any of ya'll ever used this. I just picked it up at Cosco yesterday. 500 Tablets - 1500/mgs Glucosamine HTI with (Methylsulfonylmethane). It is supposed to help with my Joint pain.... (Per My Wife). Let me know if any of y'all have used this.
    Thanks,
    Bam

Expat is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by billybambam
    Wanting to see if any of ya'll ever used this. I just picked it up at Cosco yesterday. 500 Tablets - 1500/mgs Glucosamine HTI with (Methylsulfonylmethane). It is supposed to help with my Joint pain.... (Per My Wife). Let me know if any of y'all have used this.
    Thanks,
    Bam

IMO and on advice from a personal trainer, Wal-Mart brand Osteo-B***ex -[COLOR="Red"]triple strength[/COLOR] is the bomb. Within a week and half my back was 80% better. Triple strength is in small letters, make certain it is stated on th bottle. This is the only one I will vouch for, as we all know not all supplements are created equal

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    i found a 50cc bottle of glucosamine at my parents house this weekend. its for cattle but. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

billybambam is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    IMO and on advice from a personal trainer, Wal-Mart brand Osteo-B***ex -[COLOR="Red"]triple strength[/COLOR] is the bomb. Within a week and half my back was 80% better. Triple strength is in small letters, make certain it is stated on th bottle. This is the only one I will vouch for, as we all know not all supplements are created equal
    Never heard of it. I just know that I have these huge horse size pills to take now everyday in addition to what I normally take (Thank God I am not cycling right now). I just wanted to see if any of ya'll had tried these. My joints have been killing me for years, and they seem to only get worse with age.

Thread Information