Thread: Wtf!

TEST_ME! is offline Associate Member

Wtf!

ok i almost went on a killing spee today!

My 16yr old 140lbs cousin came to me with drol to check if they were legit,i freaked!

He was like 'ive been taking them for 4days now and nothing' i smacked him on the back of the head and told him to take at least 200mg's edno seriously i was like WTF!who the hell gave you this shiz,he went on to tell me there's this guy at his gym that's been selling it to all his mates and they all picking up huge poundage,not only is he selling it for like 3times the price,he's selling it to 16yr old kids who havent even started growing properly!
    Dam i was raging!went to the gym to meet this guy,my god he was like 225lbs with these toothpick legs,huge bloated gut and bitch tits,round face from all the water!...thought to myself wtf was my cuz thinking,at least buy shiz from a guy with a half decent body...

so i was like do you know what an AI or serm is(being sarcastic cause he obviously doesnt use any)he was like uh???i say 'nolva?arimadex?'he says 'bro i can get you good juice but im not into anything else' WTF!? And WTF is good juice?!he says 'you no like deca and sust and drol,i take 4ml deca and 4mls sust a wk and it works real wel' my god i thought no ones gonna believe this thread!he didnt even really understand mg/ml dosage,almost felt sorry for the fcuk...almost.
    I get my cuz's cash back,tel this complete retard that he's fcukin up kids body's and lives!told him if i hear this shiz happen again there will serious consequences!...i know overly dramatic but wanted to have this fool put down on the spot for bein soo stupid!

Its people like this that give steroids the bad rep it has!people like this that fcuk up young kids,potential athletes,lives for life!my cuz could have stunted his growth (as it is he's only gonna be like 5 9,he couldv stayed lik 5 4) got gyno and not known wtf it was,so many things couldv gone wrong i dont even wanna think about it!

It took a lot of willpower not to tear is arms off

Gave my cuz a proper diet and work out routine and told him before he considers taking shit he should be at least 22,or to first come to me!

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    i would have dropped some weights on his head

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I cant believe u smacked him across the head

Quote Originally Posted by Lexed
    I cant believe u smacked him across the head
    It was more like a caring 'im here for you dumbass!'Tap

I think its funny when people have no idea how much they are running. Its a simple question really. I met someone the other day and they said, "I dunno, I'll try to finish the bottle in 4 weeks." I was like wowwww

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    thats really messed up and very upsetting, glad u stepped in

jojo2002 is offline Associate Member
    yea its pretty scary some guy at my gym keeps telling me he wants to get cut he wants to get cut.. so i asked him what are you taking he tells me supertest and deca ... so i ignored him and let him stay bloated... just cus a while back he wanted to sell me deca for 3x the amount like if i was f'in idoit... but yea there some people out there that need to USE the internet first...

Quote Originally Posted by bpm1
    thats really messed up and very upsetting, glad u stepped in
    Thanks bro!had to do something

Quote Originally Posted by jojo2002
    yea its pretty scary some guy at my gym keeps telling me he wants to get cut he wants to get cut.. so i asked him what are you taking he tells me supertest and deca... so i ignored him and let him stay bloated... just cus a while back he wanted to sell me deca for 3x the amount like if i was f'in idoit... but yea there some people out there that need to USE the internet first...
    Lol seriously WTF?u mean there's more then one of these idiots out there?!havent they ever heard of RESEARCH!?

Idunno is offline Banned
    WELL DONE111 Great post and what a great job you did man!! Glad you set your cousin straight and try to get your cousins friends to talk to you too so they can learn what's going on and stop doing damage to themselves!

Quote Originally Posted by Idunno
    WELL DONE111 Great post and what a great job you did man!! Glad you set your cousin straight and try to get your cousins friends to talk to you too so they can learn what's going on and stop doing damage to themselves!
    Thanks bro!yeah gonna chat then this wknd.

scottish is offline Associate Member
    Thats great.. Well done

Quote Originally Posted by scottish
    Thats great.. Well done
    thanks bro

Quote Originally Posted by Tiaboxa
    Sounds like something I would have done when I was 14. I'd take anything the "big" guys told me too. Good thing you stopped him.
    weird...is that a rip off of tai or is it some sort of ninja trick?

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Who the hell is this tiaboxa ???

Quote Originally Posted by Renesis
    Who the hell is this tiaboxa ???
    thats what i wanted to know

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I hope you continue to educate the boy with daily beatings until he gets some common sense
    Last edited by RA; 09-26-2007 at 01:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    I hope you continue to educate the boy with daily beating until he gets some common sense
    ofcourse! what kind of a cousin would i be if i didnt give him his daily beat'n

Thread Information