dhriscerr is offline Senior Member

US Labs, and Int Suppliers.

If someone was to take a well educated guess how many UGL's do you think there are in the U.S. ? I know that the recent bust took down some of the major ones but there has to be thousands of them through out the country, not saying that they are all of equal quality but this bust definately didn't dry up the states. Not to mention, they truly hurt the quality, and now even more gear that is made will be made at a lower quality with more risk of infections! Also do the feds and dea know that because AAS is legal in other countries there will always be accessability to powders, and by busting all these labs they will raise prices causing more powder suppliers to get into the game with the United States due to increasing revenue? Im kind of just wondering all of this because I am taking both Ethics, and Economics right now, and we are talking about supply and demand, along with elasticity and inelasticity of products, and the war on drugs in ethics. Also I am writing my ethics paper on my thoughts on why Anabolics should be legalized through a doctor consent for personal use. Any thoughts will be appreciated.

TAPPER is offline Junior Member
    I’m not sure it this helps but……………….If you buy enough quantity some Chinese labs with make/supply you just about anything. If you are willing to pay the price I also know there are a few that will custom synthesize “research” compounds as per your request, no questions asked. The Chinese don’t care if its anabolics, narcotics, or psychedelics. They get your $$ and if something happens to the goods after it leaves China is doesn’t affect them – basically they have nothing to lose.

I think too many here are focusing on just the anabolic part of the story but I feel it’s much bigger. Over the years I have watched different countries ban certain substances due to pressure from the US. Labs in these countries were synthesizing questionable products and/or shipping illicit precursors which happened to be legal in that country, but not in the US. One after another the laws passed in these countries and the labs shut down. Now the only fairly accessible source for such items is China.

If Chinese labs are responsible for the lions share of precursor materials and illicit substances the US is going to try and shut them down too. I would bet the recent busts came as a result of the efforts to stem the flow of methamphetamine into the US via Mexico. Google China, Mexico, and pseudoephedrine. Meth production has moved to Mexico and China is selling precursors by the cargo container full. Hundred million dollar cash seizures, multi-ton precursor confiscations, and a porous border add up to trouble for everyone affiliated with Chinese labs.

a lifeless plague is offline Junior Member
    im going to say a few hundred. ssb was a great board, the way it was ran by the mods and so many great sources, but the open sourcing was just to dangerous i suppose some guys realized that and went private on the boards and were very picky about new customers (smart). and your theory on supply and demand, never thought about that, but sounds pretty reasonable to me.

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    to many

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    Ya mine went private, but apparently it was too late! I found a new source, but its gym prices so for the time being I am getting screwed. I just don't see how they really honestly think that they will totally stop something that is legal in so many countries, and not to mention available as medicine in the U.S. you know people are abusing that privilage as well.

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by a lifeless plague
    im going to say a few hundred. ssb was a great board, the way it was ran by the mods and so many great sources, but the open sourcing was just to dangerous i suppose some guys realized that and went private on the boards and were very picky about new customers (smart). and your theory on supply and demand, never thought about that, but sounds pretty reasonable to me.
    I second that, I got most of my sources of SSD, they were very good too, which was why I was sad to hear about one of the top labs closing.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    Quote Originally Posted by dhriscerr
    Ya mine went private, but apparently it was too late! I found a new source, but its gym prices so for the time being I am getting screwed. I just don't see how they really honestly think that they will totally stop something that is legal in so many countries, and not to mention available as medicine in the U.S. you know people are abusing that privilage as well.
    I dont think that it is about stopping the making of all these generic drugs for legal purposes. I think it is to keep the money in the us economey. Buy FDA aproved drugs so the us medical industrie and poloticians get rich

nalbano34 is offline Member
    Tapper makes a good point, but the olympics are coming and the heat is on. Alot of the guys are gone in China and they are not coming back. You take your chances ordering from there you may get yourself in the same boat.

Thread Information