jnm
    jnm is offline Junior Member

More DEA busts= higer prices

Dont know if this would be of any interest, just a thought... when more and more suppliers get busted (not retailers or users), quantity of roids go down temporarily. With the same demand and low quantity, prices of roids go up. Bad for us. and on top of that, people see it as a business opportunity which attracts more people to sell this stuff because of the high/er profit. Thus... possibly more UGLs, but eventually more crooks putting olive oil in what you think your buying Test E. So if the DEA think theyre doing a great job of cracking down, heres the simple equation and they know it...

More DEA busts=higher prices= more fraudelent substances

and for the advanced...

More DEA busts=lower quantity=higher demand= higher prices= attracting joes looking for quick money= more fake shiet

tell me if this is not a bad combination? I can make more equations but dont know if this is of any interest..

end of story
    Last edited by jnm; 09-30-2007 at 11:36 AM.

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    i believe economics says that as supply increases, price increases as well.

to a certain point at least.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Prices will go up. Its not gonig to because of real supply problems. There are still a lot of guys out there. Its not dried up. But perception is that is because of the ugl's. It wasn't hard to get stuff before all the ugl's were around. Al;so prices will go up since it seems to be a lot more of a risk now

jnm
    Quote Originally Posted by christopherallen
    i believe economics says that as supply increases, price increases as well.

to a certain point at least.

i believe economics says the opposite, as supply decreases price increases, after the decrease in quantity new UGLs and joes get into the market and increase the quantity again and price goes back down again.. unless busts are rising.
    Last edited by jnm; 09-30-2007 at 02:55 PM.

nbkandrew13 is offline Member
    there are always people out there to pick up the slack the strong survive, in this case the weakest links( people not careful) were caught however some were sold out by snitches too

jnm
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    Prices will go up. Its not gonig to because of real supply problems. There are still a lot of guys out there. Its not dried up. But perception is that is because of the ugl's. It wasn't hard to get stuff before all the ugl's were around. Al;so prices will go up since it seems to be a lot more of a risk now
    if prices will go up but not from supply problems, then from what? its only been a couple of days since DEA upped their efforts, obviously its not dried up, and it may take some time, but sources state that some UGLs in our borders will be closing because of the scare. Its not going to be that hard for an unhappy customer to rat. Also i had no idea it wasnt hard to get this stuff before UGLs were around, thats news to me. Remember this is all theory based. Also i never heard of prices going up because of risk? risk or no risk if quantity is high prices will be low and vice versa.
    Last edited by jnm; 09-30-2007 at 12:44 PM.

nbkandrew13 is offline Member
    ok i think your both right because the knee jerk reaction of people not busted is holy crap this is dangerous pricws go up

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by jnm
    if prices will go up but not from supply problems, then from what? its only been a couple of days since DEA upped their efforts, obviously its not dried up, and it may take some time, but sources state that some UGLs in our borders will be closing because of the scare. Its not going to be that hard for an unhappy customer to rat. Also i had no idea it wasnt hard to get this stuff before UGLs were around, thats news to me. Remember this is all theory based. Also i never heard of prices going up because of risk? risk or no risk if quantity is high prices will be low and vice versa.
    Well there isn't risk like this in the real market so you aren't gonig to learn about it. But think of the dealers who are still out there. Apparently its much riskier now. So i would raise my prices to make it worth it. I'm sure some will raise minimums too. Cuts out a lot of small guys so that also reduces your risk.

Ugls have been the popular thing the last few years. There were plenty of sources before them. I dont want to see anyone get busted or a crackdown like this. But the ugl thing was out of hand.

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Prices are up for sure, my source charging up the ass now and min amount is way up.

test=magic is offline Associate Member
    prices will surely go up ......more fake shit with out a doubt....bad times......i feel like i gotta start from scratch searching around

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    so, do you think everything will be back to normal by say next year?

or we lookin at more like 3-4 years

total bullshit.....ya know, i really do feel steroids should "technically" be illegal, but i strongly believe it should be just one of those things that shouldnt be pursued

nalbano34 is offline Member
    they are treating the whole thing like it is anthrax being slung around. Pretty rediculous and we can blame the media and incompetent selling practices for alot of this. That shit was getting out of control....boards openly selling is a bit stupid IMO.

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    your right mate my bad

Thread Information