Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    undoubtedly it is a risky method. nothing is for sure, especially if we are on test and have uncontrollable sexual urges often. additionally, the risk of a std today is great. i would always advise the use of condoms unless you are sure about your long-term partner and/or if you have had a vasectomy.

weeman001 is offline Associate Member
    i like to pull out 5-8 seconds before the orgasm, and play fireman

Conrad76 is offline New Member
    even if you pull out before you cum, you can still get her preganent...use a condom...or make sure the girl is on birth control.

weeman001 is offline Associate Member
    ive herd that birth control isnt all that effective if the girl is on any type of antibiotic is this true?

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by weeman001
    ive herd that birth control isnt all that effective if the girl is on any type of antibiotic is this true?
    thats something a pharmacist should be answering

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member

pfft

i have been pulling out an painting faces for seven years it is all in the timing

Quote Originally Posted by pumpd4lif
    i have been pulling out an painting faces for seven years it is all in the timing

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peteroy01
    the pullout method is 74% effective the 1st year. learned that in Health last semester(patting myself on my back).
    It's 100% for me. The rest of the 26% are too excited to pull out in time which is the biggest reason for it not working.

I've done it for 7 years and no kids. I don't think I've ever blown my load in a girl and I'm okay with that.

Hell if you want to belive what you hear in health class, my teacher said 12% of people who use anal sex for a method of birth control still get pregnant....so we could really be butt babies?

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    what are you trying to say here? that teachers lie??????? pffffffff

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by weeman001
    Hypothetically speaking it is believed by researches and health care professionals that certain antibiotics, particularly penicillin and tetracycline derivatives, can impair the effectiveness of birth control pills . As with anything, it is dependent on many factors, but a safe rule of thumb would be to use an alternative form of birth control while taking a round of antibiotics and for a short time after completion.

Doc M

Doc M

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by novastepp
    i dont see this as a possibility unless ejaculation has occured recently. the temperature of the human body is detrimental to sperm and the alkaline solution produced by the bulbourethral glad is discharged before sperm even arrives at the prostate. i am not one to say impossible, but in a normal case of sex, no sperm would be present.
    I would challenge you as a professor to do some research under "peer reviewed" medical studies by reputable medical teaching universities and research institutions.

You are correct that the human core temperature is not conducive to sperm survival, hence the anatomy and location of the testicles, etc. However, sperm can and do thrive in this environment. I am not saying that "pre cum" will always cause pregnancy, I will comfortably state the odds that it can contain active and thriving sperm is high enough to not risk penetration without a form of effective birth control in place. In the case of pregnancy and STD transmission, it is always safer to error on the side of caution.

Doc M

Conrad76 is offline New Member
    as a pharmacist, antibiotics can make birth control defective, meaning the pill.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    You cant be serious with this...

Quote Originally Posted by king6
    Can you get a girl pregnant if you pull out? If you can, what are the chances?

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    The moral of the story is don't have sex.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    This thread is still doing?

May be we should start a sex ed thread.

nd95450 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsxxr
    This thread is still doing?

May be we should start a sex ed thread.

haha, i guess there are more than a few people here who need it.

bigtwin is offline Associate Member
    yes you can get her pregnet.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg
    It's 100% for me. The rest of the 26% are too excited to pull out in time which is the biggest reason for it not working.

I've done it for 7 years and no kids. I don't think I've ever blown my load in a girl and I'm okay with that.

Hell if you want to belive what you hear in health class, my teacher said 12% of people who use anal sex for a method of birth control still get pregnant....so we could really be butt babies?
    that's all good untill you get a phon call like I did last week.Had a message on my machine,said to call this girl back. My wife gave me the number. I called and said Hi I'm ------ ------------ What can I do for you. She said my name is------ ---------- and I am 23. My mom is ------ --------. I just had a baby. My mom said your my dad. So not only am I a dad posibley but now I am a grandfather. So at some point we are going to have a D and A test done. (Oh and we use a condom. I talk to my exgirl friend. So we probably made that 1% that they talk about in health class in high school. So go ahead keep on doing the pull and pray method your time will cumm. sperm is still presant in the ol tube. When I got my vasectomy I had to jerk off 15 times in 3 weeks to clear out all the left over swimmers.

^^^^^thats f'ckin crazy dude. are you mad or what?

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Naw she is guna find out who her dad is that pretty cool I think. i have to talk to a lawer but I pretty sure I will not have to payany back child support. Cuz she is over 21. Her mom never tryed to contact me at all.

are you mad that you didnt get to be a part of your daughters life?

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I would not have been much help. I could not stay sober for even a day at that point.

good deal then i guess

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Every thing happens for a reason

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i cannot beleive that you have posted this King...........lol..........

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    i cannot beleive that you have posted this King...........lol..........
    LOL! I was just thinking the same thing.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    She wont let me.
    rofl glad i waited to find a girl as sexual as me

Second2None is offline Banned
    She wont let me.
    then pull out and put it in her mouth

you know a girl can get a thing called a " T " then you can nut all day long with no chance on prego, it lasts 5 yrs, best fu-kin thing they ever invented, besides deca and d-bol lol

Quote Originally Posted by Second2None
    you know a girl can get a thing called a " T " then you can nut all day long with no chance on prego, it lasts 5 yrs, best fu-kin thing they ever invented, besides deca and d-bol lol
    what is it?

I think he means an IUD

ah, 10-4

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    My grandmother thought babies were made by kissing a guy. She thought that until her wedding night (1924), and then she got the surprise of her life . . .

An intra-uterine device (intra meaning within, and uterine meaning of the uterus) is a birth control device also known as an IUD or a coil (this colloquialism is based on the coil-shaped design of early IUDs). It is a device placed in the uterus and is the world's most widely used method of reversible birth control,[1] currently used by nearly 160 million women (just over two-thirds of whom are in China where it is the most widely used birth control method, surpassing sterilization).[2] The device has to be fitted inside or removed from the uterus by a doctor or qualified medical practitioner. It remains in place the entire time pregnancy is not desired. Depending on the type, a single IUD is approved for 5 to 10 years use (the copper T 380A is effective for at least 12 years).[3]

johnmacdan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic
    An intra-uterine device (intra meaning within, and uterine meaning of the uterus) is a birth control device also known as an IUD or a coil (this colloquialism is based on the coil-shaped design of early IUDs). It is a device placed in the uterus and is the world's most widely used method of reversible birth control,[1] currently used by nearly 160 million women (just over two-thirds of whom are in China where it is the most widely used birth control method, surpassing sterilization).[2] The device has to be fitted inside or removed from the uterus by a doctor or qualified medical practitioner. It remains in place the entire time pregnancy is not desired. Depending on the type, a single IUD is approved for 5 to 10 years use (the copper T 380A is effective for at least 12 years).[3]
    These aren't 100% effective either. My mom had me and my sister using them. The new ones are better than what she had back then though.

My wife and i were cleaning the garage and found a box of condoms. They were from 1998. I checked the box and we used one out of 36. Now I know how she got pregnant 3 months after we got married and 4 times if 5 years. I'd see if they were still good after all these years, but she wants another one so I get to pump all I want.

Quote Originally Posted by johnmacdan
    These aren't 100% effective either. My mom had me and my sister using them. The new ones are better than what she had back then though.

My wife and i were cleaning the garage and found a box of condoms. They were from 1998. I checked the box and we used one out of 36. Now I know how she got pregnant 3 months after we got married and 4 times if 5 years. I'd see if they were still good after all these years, but she wants another one so I get to pump all I want.
    these werent out then, i think you refering to a diafram

WelshWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Can you get a girl pregnant if you pull out? If you can, what are the chances?
    Yes. Don't risk it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information