Superhuman is offline Banned

I Challenge You to Read This an Decide

I came across this story and began to read it out of curiousity and with skepticism, but upon reading this 2nd page I was both fascinated and appalled. There is a seemingly infinite amount of fake conspiracy theories circulating around the internet, but in nearly every theory there can be found some true and scary facts. After doing some further reading on different credible sites, this story seems to have factual basis. Whether or not the whole thing is true or not, parts of it are doubtless true and it is a matter of grave concern in my opinion.

Please read the whole thing, and then tell me what you think. I bet that a few of you will be turned off upon reading of "Remote Viewing", but whether you believe in that or not is irrelevant as the government has spent millions of dollars are research into it and it has been confirmed true... I have done it myself, and so have thousans of others in the DoD and FBI. ANYHOW, please read this and give me your opinions.

http://www.illuminati-news.com/2007/0617a.htm

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    i'm readin this but.....dude it's pretty goddamn far fetched

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    this topic is pretty ****ed up man

I dont really have time to read through tonight, but i will at some point this week......not something i think should be ignored

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    I call bullshit. Just look at some of the pseudo-facts:

If they are transported to a place like New York City, the owner can make about US$50 per hour for about 10 hours a day, roughly US$500 a day or $3,000 a week, which is $150,000 a year.

No sex worker works for 10 steady hours every day. This isn't a job at McDonalds. You first have to be a perverted fuck to even want to have sex with children. On top of that, most pedophiles watch and think about the task instead of going through with it. Even then, the risk of pimping a child in the US is large. It would be a lot more expensive that $50 per hour to "hire" the services of a child sex worker simply because of the risk involved.

There is no way this is true. The US government is capable of a lot of things; extreme violence, disregard and disrespect of the cultural and religious beliefs, slavery and-- wait a minute. Maybe they would dabble in the child sex trade.

...(that was a really bad joke but you get my point.)

Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    I call bullshit. Just look at some of the pseudo-facts:

If they are transported to a place like New York City, the owner can make about US$50 per hour for about 10 hours a day, roughly US$500 a day or $3,000 a week, which is $150,000 a year.

No sex worker works for 10 steady hours every day. This isn't a job at McDonalds. You first have to be a perverted fuck to even want to have sex with children. On top of that, most pedophiles watch and think about the task instead of going through with it. Even then, the risk of pimping a child in the US is large. It would be a lot more expensive that $50 per hour to "hire" the services of a child sex worker simply because of the risk involved.

There is no way this is true. The US government is capable of a lot of things; extreme violence, disregard and disrespect of the cultural and religious beliefs, slavery and-- wait a minute. Maybe they would dabble in the child sex trade.

...(that was a really bad joke but you get my point.)
    Yeah you make a very good point. I was hoping to stimulate some kind of conversation on this topic. There are many things mentioned that Do have factual basis that are disturbing nonetheless, such as the FACT that Halliburton was caught trafficking children and women for sex... the same Halliburton which Dick Cheney was CEO for.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    Yeah you make a very good point. I was hoping to stimulate some kind of conversation on this topic. There are many things mentioned that Do have factual basis that are disturbing nonetheless, such as the FACT that Halliburton was caught trafficking children and women for sex... the same Halliburton which Dick Cheney was CEO for.
    Yeah, that's ridiculous. It almost blows my mind, really.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    i really can't conciviably believe this.... my mind won't let me...

I'm sure - I hope - the parts that talk about George HW Bush sodomizing young boys and killing them is a little over-the-top but for people like us who, for the most part, lead good lives it's hard to conceive such evil.

Thread Information