legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor

Moving to Phoenix.

Driving down in a damn Uhaul on Thursday November 1. Anybody from AZ? and how is the weather down there, Cus its startin to get friggin cold in WI!

buffgator is offline king of mass
    Phoinex is awsome man. It is a good city, tons of cool people to meet, and chances are you will never once put a coat on this winter.

Thats kinda what I like to here, although I do snowboard so possibly going to the mountains or what not. All I knwo is im pumped! Also trying to find a good gym to go to, bally's (which I currently attend) Golds Gym, World gym, snap, and some other places.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    What part are you moving to? I have a couple of friends who live their, I will talk to them and tell you what is avaliable. There is no where to go snow boarding, but if you plan ahead you can get some cheap airfair to utah, california, or colorado.

Yeah ill be going to Avondale. I plan on goin boarding somewhere in the mountains as I have never been to them so probably colorado.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    u better still log on here bro! now i cant email u at work so u better answer on here. good luck and when u get back in a few years ill be bigger than u finally. hahahah keep me posted on ur progress.

sounds good bro, will do.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    oh and try to find me some girlfriends for when i come to visit ya... and a gym pass for the week! lmfao

3bd
    3bd is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buffgator
    What part are you moving to? I have a couple of friends who live their, I will talk to them and tell you what is avaliable. There is no where to go snow boarding, but if you plan ahead you can get some cheap airfair to utah, california, or colorado.
    Not true... you can snowboard in Snowbowl (Flagstaff), only about 3 hours away. Welcome to the West my friend, you'll never go back to Wisconsin, except in the summer!

lpicken is offline Associate Member
    I have never lived in Phoenix but I have visited a few times. It is definently a good town for a bodybuilder/fitness enthusiast. Lots of good gyms and tons of hot chicks-all with boob jobs and crazy stripper two-tone hairstyles. Check out Lifetime Fitness if your into the Bally's atmosphere. Flagstaff, kicks ass and Arizona in general is a very happening state. However, Phoenix is no more than a lesser form of hell in the summer. You better have access to a swimming pool or you won't survive. What will you be doing there?

qualityclrk1 is offline Senior Member
    HELLL YEH, i'm moving to the Phoenix area as well

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    i live here wat u want to know? as for skiing we've got 2 slopes, snowbowl(3hrs away)and sunrise(4.5hrs away).you canalso water ski yr round.if u motorcycle u can do that yr round as well.the only prob is the heat in the summer

qualityclrk1 is offline Senior Member
    i want to know about the female population lol.....

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by qualityclrk1
    i want to know about the female population lol.....
    tons of hot women, no worries

Well thanx for all the info, im gettin more and more pumped. Im actually off right now to get the uhaul and im leaving this thursday or wednesday...earlier the better.

LoneLifter is offline Associate Member
    Fitness 1 is another pretty good gym, I'm out in Surprise.....fairly close to Avondale, they have an LA Fitness over in the Avondale area if you like the "fitness club" type of atmosphere. IMHO Sunrise is better for snowboarding or skiiing. Enjoy bro and have a good drive, i would stay overnight in Tucomcari, NM....i wouldn't drive it straight thru.

-LL

browboy is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to the sun state bro! Been here forever, and love it. As other have already stated, two places to board. IMO Snowboal is better than Sunrise,w hen they have snow! Sunrise is man made crap and the people that run the place are just plain ass rude! We will need to get you into wakeboarding....pretty much the same thing just on water. And you can do it all year round, with a wet or dry suit in the winter months. Lake Pleasent wont be too far from you either living in Avondale. Maybe 30-40 minute drive depending on exactly where you are. I snow & wakeboard also. Its a blast.
    Let us know once you get here if you have questions on stuff.

Thread Information