Second2None is offline Banned

Anyone ever go paintballin????????

I used to go with like 10 of us we have all the guns max out, the time we were done playing we were all welted up and for everyone who hasnt played you got to try it, i thought paintball is for pussies til i got shot by a auto like six time and bleedin down my arm, we played the miami beach cops, " they Train " that was the best these guys come out all tatical til we start unloading the full autos on them, we were like **** u coppers & the tactical shit went down the drain and they all ran like pussies, that was like the best, they had a old building staged aas a bank and were the bank robberes they would yell out freeze and we would lace em up LOL it hurts like hell though
    Anyone play? what type of gun do you have?
    Last edited by Second2None; 10-24-2007 at 10:51 PM.

one time in high school a kid hit my car with an egg. i borrowed a friends paintball gun went to his house at like 3am and covered his car.

that was my one and only paintball experience

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes

Trying to sell my gun as we speak

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Love it, started a paintball team here at my college.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Renesis
    Love it, started a paintball team here at my college.

Know anyone that wants to buy a Karni - Pro Edition ?

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    played professionally until a year or so ago....

scottish is offline Associate Member
    My son likes to play. hes only 10 though. So not alot of experience.. there is a cool outdoor course close to us.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    played professionally until a year or so ago....

did you really was team were you..... what state .... we played x ball up till 5 years ago we were in the all the majors..... we were amature class with an allowance of 2 pros per team..... we were team evolution......

Our team guns were smart part shockers...... fully tuned with out the bounce mode ...... i was clocked at 23bps and i was one of the slower ones on the team...... of course being fully sponcered you can go through paint like its nothing ... lol.... it was fun while it lasted ... but im over it now ... i go every now and then with my buds...... but they play woods ball and i never got into that... there all shooting spyders and tipmans..... and heres me plowing down the forrest... lol.... not enough pods....

Quote Originally Posted by pewntang
    did you really was team were you..... what state .... we played x ball up till 5 years ago we were in the all the majors..... we were amature class with an allowance of 2 pros per team..... we were team evolution......

Our team guns were smart part shockers...... fully tuned with out the bounce mode ...... i was clocked at 23bps and i was one of the slower ones on the team...... of course being fully sponcered you can go through paint like its nothing ... lol.... it was fun while it lasted ... but im over it now ... i go every now and then with my buds...... but they play woods ball and i never got into that... there all shooting spyders and tipmans..... and heres me plowing down the forrest... lol.... not enough pods....
    thats a nice gun, i was into woodsball, i have a tippmann a-5 i have mine at full auto at 24bps, man when that gun fires everyone hides, i have a full ***lle suit to hide in with the bushes, i luv to play

Fordfan01 is offline Member
    i played professionally as well

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Second2None
    thats a nice gun, i was into woodsball, i have a tippmann a-5 i have mine at full auto at 24bps, man when that gun fires everyone hides, i have a full ***lle suit to hide in with the bushes, i luv to play

yea i know what a a5 is .... flatline barrel or no ? have you had it clocked at 24bps or is that what the manual says... because as far as i know ... no auto gun will go over 14 or 15...... at most 18 due to the trigger release...... i know you can bounce at 18..... but we were actually working the trigger to 23 balls a sec.... way dif then just holding the trigger .... yea some people like woodsball but personally not my thing .... i would be charging at people to much instead of hiding ....

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    Know anyone that wants to buy a Karni - Pro Edition ?
    No sorry quiet, with the exception of me everyone has ridiculous guns ranging from protos to the dye 6s and 7s. I am stuck with a crappy evil omen -.-

we were a Redz team.... Redz was in front of our team name...and in the NJ/PA area...dont wanna say more than that....last events i played were San Diego 05' and Miami 05'...NPPL 7man

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    people say its a dorks sport and its for pussies, but when you start playing and the adrenaline is flowin and shit is wizzing by you, theres nothing like the rush

importeater91 is offline Member
    i used to play all the time but i havent played in a while

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I did the paintball thing. Played pro ball for a while. I got shot at 13 ft in the left nut. I know people say I got shot in the nut. BUT I really got shot perfectly in the left nut. It made may vasactomy a little more pain full than most. Moral here wear a cup for god sakes.

Quote Originally Posted by dupa95
    I did the paintball thing. Played pro ball for a while. I got shot at 13 ft in the left nut. I know people say I got shot in the nut. BUT I really got shot perfectly in the left nut. It made may vasactomy a little more pain full than most. Moral here wear a cup for god sakes.
    NPPL or PSP?

yea i know what a a5 is .... flatline barrel or no ? have you had it clocked at 24bps or is that what the manual says... because as far as i know ... no auto gun will go over 14 or 15...... at most 18 due to the trigger release...... i know you can bounce at 18..... but we were actually working the trigger to 23 balls a sec.... way dif then just holding the trigger .... yea some people like woodsball but personally not my thing .... i would be charging at people to much instead of hiding ....
    i had the flatline barrel, qev valve,e-grip that would go to 30bps but the cyclone feed would chopp to many balls so i set it at 24bps, i have all polished intenals, a 450round hopper, 4500psi 88cu inch tank" air ". i have 3 scuba tanks so we wouldnt run out of air, ive goy all rufas dawg internals also, if i shoot your car it will dent it. LOL they banned me on some fields LOL
    we would jump in lakes, in bushes, trees, u name it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anyone ever go paintballin????????-100_2227.jpg   Anyone ever go paintballin????????-100_2226.jpg   Anyone ever go paintballin????????-100_2225.jpg  
    Last edited by Second2None; 10-25-2007 at 09:37 PM.

3bd
    3bd is offline Anabolic Member
    always wanted to try paint ball... i think i will soon

when i was growing up in west texas we used b-b guns and goggles to protect our eyes... the rest of the clothing was up to you. we didn't have a course... we played at night and started a half-mile apart under the moon light in the desert. talk about wanting to be quite... you gave your position away with a bb gun because it sparks coming out of the barrel! you never wanted to catch one in the face! you could only get hit once... then you had to go back to the fire and drink beer... hmmmmm

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    NPPL or PSP?
    Nppl

hulk1o1 is offline New Member
    i do paint ballin some time just for time pass

TheArtist is offline Member
    i used to play, never had an opportunity to play pro though... We played a few CFOA's and had a bit of local celebrity status... ( in the small...small.. SMALL... local world of paintball). I've owned everything from the 03 shocker to the ego7... before i stopped playing, our team picked up a sponsorship from WDP, i got a SWEET deal on an A1... which i'm trying to sell, if anyone is interested...

TheKaz is offline New Member
    used to play d1, best times of my life

Diamonite is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Yeah we have a few local setups here. Tons of fun. Hurts like a bitch when you touch the base, ref calls game and someone decides to stick their gun through a hole and unload.

My friend plays for Vancouver Shock? I think that's their name.

Quote Originally Posted by TheArtist
    i used to play, never had an opportunity to play pro though... We played a few CFOA's and had a bit of local celebrity status... ( in the small...small.. SMALL... local world of paintball). I've owned everything from the 03 shocker to the ego7... before i stopped playing, our team picked up a sponsorship from WDP, i got a SWEET deal on an A1... which i'm trying to sell, if anyone is interested...
    we had a full WDP sponsorship.....those guns are the biggest pieces of dogshit on earth...they were free and we still opted to use egos....

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I don't miss.....

Thread Information