J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member

Stomach problems

I have been getting these burns in my stomach, they do not go up my esophagus or anything, I don’t think they it is heart burn. I talked to a 5 or so people and asked them to describe heart burn, and that does not seem to be it. I’ve never had heart burn though.
    I think the problem might be from taking ECA though. I don’t know if the shit burned though my stomach lining and made it weak now or what.
    It burns like when you are really starving. I’ll eat and that helps, but there is no way I’m this hungry this much.
    I know there are great products to promote new liver cells and flush your liver and kidneys, antioxidants and products like niacin but what can you take to help a stomach?

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    it still could be excessive stomach acid production. that's how my GERD started...not to scare you any....lol

Do antiacids help at all?

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    reflux?

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I've tried antiacids to no real result.

I don't get the pain every day either, it just comes and goes. I thought maybe an ulcer? I own a business have a crazy girl friend so if stress really can cause them.....

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    any blood in your stool?.......if so, could be a ulcer

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    It is without a doubt in my mind the Aspirin. I took Aspirin one time, and that was the last time. From one dose of it my stomach had the exact feeling you are describing for 2 weeks. Stop taking the aspirin immediately and then give the symptoms 1-2 weeks to subside. You can also try taking Prilosec OTC, or regular antacids to cope with the current symptoms. But I am telling you, I'm almost sure it is the aspirin. There is an ingredient in aspirin that can cause some real problems with the lining in your stomach. If the symptoms aren't gone within 2 weeks of discontinuing Aspirin then make a doc appt.

Thread Information