Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Atomini is offline Banned

People going on rampages with giant moving pieces of steel at high speeds.

I've got a huge fascination with this, so if anyone knows of more events/people to add to the list, then post them! I found these out, check it out:

Guy steals APC and goes on rampage in Sydney, Australia
    News article: http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22072584-2,00.html
    Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdNYxtkq18A

Shawn Nelson (steals a tank on May 17, 1995 and goes on rampage in San Diego
    Wikipedia article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shawn_Nelson
    Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zINN5EUMwwc
    Video 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDYU-uKo1N8

Okay, finally this guy is the best of them all:
    Marvin Heemeyer (AKA 'Killdozer')
    After being screwed over by the town council, this guy spends a year and a half constructing a fully armored bulldozer designed to exact his revenge by going on a rampage across the town of Granby, Colorado. He modified the dozer with armor that was OVER ONE FOOT THICK, complete with concrete as well in order to fit the bulldozer with composite armor and it made the thing resistant to small arms and explosives. He also installed two r***es in firing ports on the inside of the bulldozer. Then he permanently sealed the operator hatch shut with no intention of ever leaving. This guy is made of awesome.

Wikipedia article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killdozer_%28bulldozer%29
    Fansite: http://marvinheemeyer.narod.ru/main_eng.htm
    Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24n77GgRtrw
    Video 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZbG9i1oGPA

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    damnit atomini don't give me ideas......

u gotta like build some kind of little nuclear powerplant for it though....or else devise a way to make it disappear ya know so you wouldn't get caught......cause getting caught and stopped just sucks......

You know, I always had this idea of taking a suped up and modded sports car (like a Lambor***ni Murcielago or Toyota Supra, or a BMW M3 or something) and removing all the shitty aluminum and plastic they frame the cars with today, and then modifying it with a steel frame like Marvin Heemeyer did (but not THAT much armor). Maybe use a steel alloy that the military uses for their armored vehicles. Then you could engage in a rampage across the city in high speeds (150km/h and over) with an armored sports car smashing through everything and only making scratches on your paint job. And you could engage in high speed pursuit with the cops and ram their vehicles without wearing down your own car. Ever played the game Need For Speed: Most Wanted? Kinda like that. THat would be freaking awesome.

sphincter is offline Member
    ummm, O.K.. killdozer boy was nutz. ingenious, determined; but nutz.

wantmoremass is offline Associate Member
    i like how the one guy says 'he was always nice to me - i think he just snapped'... no shit he snapped.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    You know, I always had this idea of taking a suped up and modded sports car (like a Lambor***ni Murcielago or Toyota Supra, or a BMW M3 or something) and removing all the shitty aluminum and plastic they frame the cars with today, and then modifying it with a steel frame like Marvin Heemeyer did (but not THAT much armor). Maybe use a steel alloy that the military uses for their armored vehicles. Then you could engage in a rampage across the city in high speeds (150km/h and over) with an armored sports car smashing through everything and only making scratches on your paint job. And you could engage in high speed pursuit with the cops and ram their vehicles without wearing down your own car. Ever played the game Need For Speed: Most Wanted? Kinda like that. THat would be freaking awesome.
    hmmmm.....still got this problem of fuel though....with all that extra weight from the armor u'd run out of fuel right quick. A cloaking device would solve that i guess, but i dunno how to build one of them.....wheres our resident theoretical physicist?

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Cloaking devices aready exist, but besides that lambos already get 7mpg forget what they get with steel armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Renesis View Post
    Cloaking devices aready exist, but besides that lambos already get 7mpg forget what they get with steel armor.
    that's the point...gotta be able to cloak so you can refuel and then continue ur rampage......

Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55 View Post
    hmmmm.....still got this problem of fuel though....with all that extra weight from the armor u'd run out of fuel right quick. A cloaking device would solve that i guess, but i dunno how to build one of them.....wheres our resident theoretical physicist?
    Have an extra reservoir built into the car so you can keep jerry cans of gasoline in there as a backup fuel source.

Also equip the car with nitrous oxide.

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    a flame thrower would have been SWEET! its awesome that he got his before offing himself

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    You guys have finally flipped you have got to get out more

What? What is so wrong with wanting a cloaking armored lambo to take out our aggression on the gov't for RAW DEAL??

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    If the guy with the Killdozer would have had that tank he would be way more effective.

Possibly, but he destroyed everything he wanted to. Besides he built that killdozer thats way more badass

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    I haven't watched the video yet, but it MUST kick ass. Here we go....

What? What is so wrong with wanting a cloaking armored lambo to take out our aggression on the gov't for RAW DEAL??
    Hell yes! This is revenge for Raw Deal. This is what i'm talking about: http://media.putfile.com/Most-intens...ce-chase-EVER-

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    "on that day, Marv Heemeyer took no life but his own, yet the legend of the killdozer will live on forever"...
    LMFAO.
    Great video... Instruments of destruction!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by goodcents View Post
    You guys have finally flipped you have got to get out more
    you didn't know we're all crazy? this is what happens when our freedoms are suppressed.....we come up with crazy shit to get them back....i like the island idea someone suggested in another thread

Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55 View Post
    you didn't know we're all crazy? this is what happens when our freedoms are suppressed.....we come up with crazy shit to get them back....i like the island idea someone suggested in another thread
    A population that won't stand against the government anymore will get trampled by the tyrants. WELL MAYBE IT'S TIME THEY GOT TRAMPLED BACK! There was a time not so long ago that we fought a war over TAXES ON TEA! Now look at the injustices that happen everyday and yet no one does anything! His business was ruined, and town hall kept dragging him through the ringer. Heemeyer was dealing with an oppressive local government that pushed him over the edge. In his mind, he had NOTHING to lose at all, and in the end, he made a stand against those who represent the greatest threat to all of us.

We must keep a corrupt and tyrannical government at bay, and every patriot such as Marvin Heemeyer who dies for principal, rather than for gain, or because he was told to, is a true HERO! WE ARE NOT FREE IF WE ARE FORCED TO LIVE UNDER UNJUST LAWS! If we break them, we get penalized, but when dealing with a government that daily ignores each and every article in The Bill of Rights, we are to turn our heads. I SAY GET OUT THE WRECKING BALL! We must swear a sacred oath on the green graves of our sires, that WE WILL RECLAIM this country at all costs, reclaim the sacred soil that our forefathers conquered, settled, built, fought and died for. We must proclaim our destiny to move forward, never bow to the tyrants, and retain our freedoms at all costs. Like America's founders, but unlike most of us, Marvin Heemeyer believed that freedom was a cause still worth fighting for.

Three years ago, a man had about all he could take from his small town government. He set about on a mission that would culminate a year later in an orgy of awesome destruction that shows just what a man pushed to the edge could do. This man, was Marvin Heemeyer.

The instrument of his wrath... The Killdozer!
    From that Marvin Heemeyer fansite.

2 of the 3 are dead and the other one is setting in jail

Quote Originally Posted by goodcents View Post
    2 of the 3 are dead and the other one is setting in jail
    it's the principle...not to mention the cloak and stuff are so you get away

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    crazy man.... crazy.

I got bored

Guys watch this, this is what i'm talking about: http://media.putfile.com/Most-intens...ce-chase-EVER-

All it needs is a cloaking device.

Thats what im talking about atomini, besides that was crazy as hell lol. Just disappear at a moments notice, then the pigs will be like where he go?

Without the cloaking, you still have to lose them. Still, shouldn't be too hard with a Lambo like that that can push 350km/h and over, lol.

Yeah well crashing into an 18wheeler at over 250kmh is also pretty badass when nothing happens to your car -.-

Without the cloaking, you still have to lose them. Still, shouldn't be too hard with a Lambo like that that can push 350km/h and over, lol.
    i'd still rather have the security of the cloak.....you CAN be caught even if ur fast.....cloak....and ur safe pretty much

No no ruhl I can't be caught

No no ruhl I can't be caught
    but IF they managed to chase you long enough you'd just run out of fuel and you'd be ****ed.....with the cloak you get down to say a 1/4 tank and you cloak and just slink back to ur base or whatever

I would bring enough fuel to get me to Mexico

Watch me fvck shit up and give the cops a hard time with my Corvette C6: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs5mMvBimoo

boooooooooooo not as good lol

Look at that stupid cop at the end who went right by me when I was hiding, lol.

Auss11e is offline Associate Member
    Its real funny that you talk about this cos i work with an ex-cop (ok bloke for an ex-cop!) and he told me a couple of weeks ago about that APC that was stolen from the Holsworthy barracks in West Sydney Australia and he was based somewhere further into the city and he gets a call to block traffic cos theres an APC coming his way so he and his partner blocked traffic and sttod and just watched this thing drive past them,
    Anyway a whole fu#%in convoy of cops follow this thing onto the harbour bridge where he stops (not out of fuel either, apparently had enough to get as far as Newcastle, cuple a hundred kms away) and the hatch opened and some cops climbed ontop and BANG!! He shot himself in the head.
    They found a suicide note inside (not sure what he said was on it) but he planned to jump off the bridge! Ambulance or (paramedics) pulled him out and eventhough this guy was way dead they still performed CPR on him (because as you could imagine there was media everywhere) and blood was gushing out the hole in his head!!! This bloke said he would bring some photos of it to work where theyre posing next to him and the APC!!

lmfao, I couldn't find much background info on the Australian APC dude. What was his problem?

lmfao, I couldn't find much background info on the Australian APC dude. What was his problem?
    I can't remember to be totally honest, prob depression or some shit like that, I do know that he had fu$&en plenty of firepower with him including some sort of rocket launcher! Where he was from at the Holsworthy barracks they seem to breed a few whackos here and there. They have a lot of bullying and that sorta shit out there.........

I also remember that it wasn't one of the APC's with turrets (guns) otherwise it would have got pretty nasty i'd say_

haha stealing an apc nice -.-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information