Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by LawMan018 View Post
    Man DSM... i don't think I've ever seen you post anything non-gay related lol
    Same to you!
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Quote Originally Posted by Ajc330 View Post
    honestly, what is your problem, if you have nothing to contribute to this thread go to a different one because we don't need your shit in here
    sorry buddy, ill have to give u a call, go to ur high school graduation and then send you a birthday present. oh wait nvm. thats not me.

Stock is offline Member
    Dont blame him...Maybe she sucks D*** better than you....

For real though, no one likes fair weather friends.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E View Post
    LawMan018, you gotta lay the pipe right and you won't be losing your man to no bitches!

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    Originally Posted by Carlos_E View Post
    LawMan018, you gotta lay the pipe right and you won't be losing your man to no bitches!

you tell em....

Logan13 is offline Banned
    Man DSM... i don't think I've ever seen you post anything non-gay related lol
    word!

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    LMAO at this thread,

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I really dont get the problem. Sounds like your jealous. He isnt spending enough time with you. Your realize as you get older you spend less time with friends and more with someone your in a relationship with,

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan13 View Post
    Now that's funny. I thought that lawman was coming out..........
    I coming out in stages myself, today pink bunnies, tommorrow.........who knows

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    are you that bad in bed law?

buffgator is offline king of mass
    Im sorry I got here a little late. Whats this thread about, lawman cant please his man so he whent to a women?

Maybe her ass is tighter?

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    "Lost my boyfriend to a woman"

Losing your BF to a women is not easily done lawman !

Don't worry we are here for you. United we stand.

I like that, we sell alot of gay pride stuff at my store, that would make a good key chain

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    I've still got my pride....... Just not on this forum
    Pride is in June.

-BigLittleTim

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    I really dont get the problem. Sounds like your jealous. He isnt spending enough time with you. Your realize as you get older you spend less time with friends and more with someone your in a relationship with,
    He's 19 years old, hasn't slept at his apartment in a month and his roommate is pissed. Never hangs out with us and is a different person when he's with a woman, not to mention she hates his friends. So basically you know someones not good for you when...

A.) she hates your friends (should be an automatic no no)
    B.) You act totally different around her, looking at her every reaction to decide how you will react to best make her happy
    C.) Hang out with her constantly, aka "dick-whipped"
    D.) Don't answer any phone calls or texts when he's with her, no matter the importance

I ain't gay I'm just pissed cuz this guy is basically my brother, I've known him for so long and he hasn't acted like this to any other girl before... and the first time she left him he fvckin pretty much stalked her... I would never let a woman have control over me like this, it's just ridiculous

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to life!!!

He's 19 years old, hasn't slept at his apartment in a month and his roommate is pissed. Why would his roomate be mad? He isnt home so the roomate gets the place to himself. I wish i had someone paying half my bills who did stay there Never hangs out with us and is a different person when he's with a woman, not to mention she hates his friends. So basically you know someones not good for you when...

A.) she hates your friends (should be an automatic no no)Apparently he likes her and she likes him. What friends think shouldn't matter.
    B.) You act totally different around her, looking at her every reaction to decide how you will react to best make her happy I agree you should always be yourself but there is certain things i dont say or do in front of my girl
    C.) Hang out with her constantly, aka "dick-whipped"Maybe she is more fun then you guys
    D.) Don't answer any phone calls or texts when he's with her, no matter the importanceAgain sounds like your jealous. Your a friend he doesn't need to check in with you or jump when you call. You guys are 19 I'm pretty sure nothing your texting is really that important

I ain't gay I'm just pissed cuz this guy is basically my brother, I've known him for so long and he hasn't acted like this to any other girl before... and the first time she left him he fvckin pretty much stalked her... I would never let a woman have control over me like this, it's just ridiculous
    You need to realise as you get older your friends change. You guys grow apart and go different directions in life. I had best friends like a brother in my early 20's that i haven't talked to in years for no reason.

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member
    You need to realise as you get older your friends change. You guys grow apart and go different directions in life. I had best friends like a brother in my early 20's that i haven't talked to in years for no reason.
    Well yeh, but again, they moved out together "to" be roommates... he doesn't wanna live by himself... And I highly doubt she's more fun then us, from what i understand she has no friends and all they do is hang out at her house... Ionno, I just believe you should integrate your love life with your friends somewhat and not keep them so seperated... You see to much of eachother at this age and you're gunna get tired of eachother real fast

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Well yeh, but again, they moved out together "to" be roommates... he doesn't wanna live by himself... And I highly doubt she's more fun then us, from what i understand she has no friends and all they do is hang out at her house... Ionno, I just believe you should integrate your love life with your friends somewhat and not keep them so seperated... You see to much of eachother at this age and you're gunna get tired of eachother real fast
    If you have anyone to be mad at then be at your friend. The chick is not making him so anything that he doesn't want to do.....get the point ?

My group of friends had this happen to us with a guy that i knew all throughout high school. What did i do ? I just stopped calling him. Its been over 6 years since i talked to him and i could really care less. I have better things to do with my time like trying to find goofy pictures to make fun of you

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    . I have better things to do with my time like trying to find goofy pictures to make fun of you
    No you don't.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

GettinBigga is offline New Member
    Ive got a better idea..... bang his missus, that should bring him home, worked for me

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member
    nah lawman you have every right to be pissed.. gixxer must be defending because he turned on all his friends when he got his first taste of pvssy too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information