IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"

I think a new supplement with creatine like results might be here

I know this probably should be in the supplement forum

But i think this is just so big, and alot of people dont really seem to know about it......

Beta alanine guys...........Right now, its being talked about as the next big thing..........Sure sure, alot of stuff such as no2 and crap have come and gone........But for the first time since creatine, people are taking a powder and getting noticably bigger and stronger with results they can see and feel.......

IN fact, its seems as if creatine plus beta alanine is greater than either one alone......

I dont know a whole lot about it really........I just know, that i believe this stuff will work with strength gains up their with creatine.........People's muscles actually seem to be taking this stuff up quite well, and with about 4 weeks, carnosine levels in muscles rises drastically...........The best thing about this supplement, is that results keep coming........Some guys i have talked to say they can feel it in as little as 7-8 days........at about 7-8 days, what once was 7-8 reps is now magically 9-10 reps or more..........THe stuff's main action is to delay fatigue by acting as an acidity buffer.......I also read somewhere carnosine help fast twitch muscle fibers twitch harder

side effects- a tingling sensation in face and hands, and a flushing feeling in the face..........Sounds like a huge freaken side effect, but their is a medical term for it, its all safe......

anyway, just thought i would drop the news, see if anyone else knows about it..............Its been around for a while now..........But, its starting to pick up some momentum now, alot of testing results have been coming in........

From what I have heard, and by a buddy, this stuff has potential to be the real deal and the next fad.........(well, one that actually works as good as creatine does). Because personally, I dont think their is anything on the market besides creatine that actually offers seeable feeable results

edit* one thing i forgot to add----o ya, so, some say they can start feeling the magic at around a week......But, it actually keeps accumulating for 3-6 months.....That means carnosine levels in muscles keep rising for 3-6 months, because thats how long it takes to build up c levels. So, the strength and size gains just keep coming and coming suppposedly. Thought that was really cool
    Last edited by IronReload04; 07-03-2007 at 12:44 PM.

i just took my first dose now actually, cant wait to see if i can feel it all tomarrow.....Probably wont, but im glad to be a ginny pig. We'll see once and for all just how much this stuff can walk the walk.....Cuz i have definately heard alot of talk.....
    Last edited by IronReload04; 07-03-2007 at 12:45 PM.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    i have a bottle of this stuff somewhere maybe ill give it a go

lpicken is offline Associate Member
    Have you ever tried any form of "juice"? Cause what you just described is pretty much what happens when you get on a cycle. What once was 7-8 reps quickly becomes 8-10 and then 10-12 and the poundages just keep going up. I am extremely weary of supplement companies and since joining the darkside I just don't see myself walking into a GNC ever again.

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Hmm Idk if im naturally doing 7-8 reps and if in a week I can't turn that into 10 reps on my own without supplements I call pathetic on myself -.-

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    My rule: If it isn't illegal, it's no good

passthetest is offline Member
    Thats the dumbest rule ever. AS are badass supplementing right is vital esp during pct.

Quote Originally Posted by lpicken
    Have you ever tried any form of "juice"? Cause what you just described is pretty much what happens when you get on a cycle. What once was 7-8 reps quickly becomes 8-10 and then 10-12 and the poundages just keep going up. I am extremely weary of supplement companies and since joining the darkside I just don't see myself walking into a GNC ever again.
    not quite yet.......I got another year or 2 of being natural first

I think about juicing everday though

Quote Originally Posted by Renesis
    Hmm Idk if im naturally doing 7-8 reps and if in a week I can't turn that into 10 reps on my own without supplements I call pathetic on myself -.-

I got the same exact mentality bro.....BUt once you reach a certain point, that just doesnt happen every single week, or else we'd all be busting out 500 for 10 reps.......But i share your thinking!!!!!!!!

this is my stance on supplements guys

1. creatine does work
    2. Whey protein is useful........BUt imo, is used wrongly........I take it ONLY pre and post workout.........on days off, and meals not around workout, protein comes strictly through whole food
    3. Theirs good supplements out their, but 90 percent is bogus.......I feel I can spot whats bogus and not

4. From the way trusted friends have been talking, I sincerely feel beta alanine can be as useful as creatine........Which is why I am experimenting right now

*************I promise you this shit actually hits your bloodstream.....I can testify to the side effects of having prickly sensations after consumption

the prickly sensations have nothing to do with whether its actually working or not. some people dont get the sensations and it still works the same. but ya i agree with u. im thinking about a beta alaline and creatine stack in a couple weeks once i start pct for this cycle and continue til my next cycle.

I think the prickly sensations is a sign that at least its hitting your blood stream

which I agree, just because it does so, doesnt necessarily mean is God's new gift to GNC

on an empty stomache, i def notice the sensations more..........The longer I take it, the less intense the sensations are........I bet in another week, they wont be noticable

B-STRONG is offline Junior Member
    yeah I have some of this stuff in my possession as well. Ive been reading great research results on it, and cant wait to try it. one question though: What is the optimal time to take it? The only thing I have read says 20 minutes before workout and them immediately after. Is this right? Thanks for the help. -B-STRONG

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by passthetest
    Thats the dumbest rule ever. AS are badass supplementing right is vital esp during pct.
    strongly agree.

Quote Originally Posted by B-STRONG
    yeah I have some of this stuff in my possession as well. Ive been reading great research results on it, and cant wait to try it. one question though: What is the optimal time to take it? The only thing I have read says 20 minutes before workout and them immediately after. Is this right? Thanks for the help. -B-STRONG

basically right now, the most important thing is that you divide the doses up and take it through out the day, because the body only takes in a little at a time is what I am hearing from some. HOnestly, I dont know if your supposed to divide it up like that because of the tingles and side effect intensity, or absorption, but it take it divided up just to be sure I am getting the best absorption possible

so if your taking 5 grams total for the entire day, take 1 gram 5 different times that day..............I for one make sure I get some pre and post workout for sure

tomarrow is day number 7 for me.........And honestly, I definately for sure feel somthing different at the end of the set.........The weight isnt lighter or anything, but i swear to god, on all my exercises, their is somthing going on for the last rep........explosion our of no where..........And i feel experienced enouugh to think that maybe its the beta alanine working majic on the last rep of every exercise........Its pretty exciting to know that my carnosine levels are only at about 1/8-1/4 capacity and I am already feeling it!!!!

B-STRONG is offline Junior Member
    good stuff, thanks for the reply iron. -B-STRONG

bump

i've heard some good things on this and want to know if anybody else has tried it or has anything else to say about it.

their saying this is the next best thing since creatine and nothing as good as this will be made for 10-15 years

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Oh come on you guys this whole thread looks like a page out of FLEX magazine

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bor
    Oh come on you guys this whole thread looks like a page out of FLEX magazine
    I'm waiting to see the famous -SPECIAL 7 PAGE ADEVERTISEMENT- at the bottom of the page.

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    someone forgot where to get this great supp at? lol no really maybe its the next big thing.

Quote Originally Posted by notorious_mem
    someone forgot where to get this great supp at? lol no really maybe its the next big thing.
    actually you can get it at any supplement store

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by bossman_1986
    actually you can get it at any supplement store
    yup! my supp suplier does it at £5 ($2.50) for 100g, and ya only need 1-1.5g 45 min b4 workout! so good value

so who else uses this new shit..is it goood

Kennedy is offline Associate Member
    Bump curious.....

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Y'all ought to look at a 15 year old Flex magazine and check out all the new and amazing stuff they were pushing back then. It was shameless.

bump..who's tried it now

Thread Information