J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member

Little situation here

So I have a girl I mess around with from time to time. We are pretty good friends actually, basicly friends with benifits. It normally always leads to problems with this type of stuff and it is for me a little now.

She came out with me and some friends and she ended up "almost" doing things with my brother. They would have, had I not flipped out anyway. He didn't know anything about us because I don't see him a whole lot.

We are not dating or anything, nothing was official I'm not looking to date her either. I just think it was a little disrespectful to proceed after my brother. If it was a random dude, fine.

Problem is, I want to call her over or continue the "benifits" part of the relationship. Do I call her over? or just end everything and never talk to her again?

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    so you got jealous over some girl that you are using...you sure there is nothing more, and it was your brother that you barelky see....i think there is more there than you wanna let on...

and yes call her....

buffgator is offline king of mass
    who cares. There was this girl that was really good friends with me and all my buddies. We all slept with her once or twice and it was just a casual fun thing to do. None of us got jelouse because we all realized that it was just something to do, not because any of us had feelings for her.

A lot of the reason I think I flipped was because I was looking to get some tail that night.
    You guys don't think she was being disrespectful? I mean she has had 2-3 boyfriends since I've been doing things with her and it never bothered me.

no just the normal territorial stuff.

not disrespectful cause you guys are not dating and have no intentions, she wanted asss and was going to get some....just like you....

So piss on her to mark her right?
    I duno, I've just always been really respectful to her and if she took me out in her town I would not hit on her friends or sister, I would assume we were going to be doing somthing that night, I would give her that much.

Quote Originally Posted by WEBB View Post
    not disrespectful cause you guys are not dating and have no intentions, she wanted asss and was going to get some....just like you....
    lol what a slut! Maybe there was somthing, but I don't know if I can call her over. I guess it depends on how desperate I get at this point.

well thats the difference, she knows she is a piece of ass and you need to deal with her that way, you could always go down to her town and try and bang her sis...that'd be sweet...

well thats the difference, she knows she is a piece of ass and you need to deal with her that way, you could always go down to her town and try and bang her sis...that'd be sweet...
    I banged three sisters once. I got the first two and then it turned into a goal to get the third.

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Friends with benifts never ends up good, the problem is no matter how hard you try you start getting feelings for this person and thats where jealousy and all other drama crap starts comming in. If you didnt have attactment to this girl you wouldnt give a fck who she would sleep with. I think you guys should stay friends without the benift part.

It would be sweet, but I guess I can't change the way I feel....disrespected.

When we talk after, she seems sad and sorry. I tell her I'm sorry for flipping out on her but I'm really not.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexed View Post
    Friends with benifts never ends up good, the problem is no matter how hard you try you start getting feelings for this person and thats where jealousy and all other drama crap starts comming in. If you didnt have attactment to this girl you wouldnt give a fck who she would sleep with. I think you guys should stay friends without the benift part.
    I hear that. I guess for me though, I would not really want to be friends, or good friends with a girl who sleeps around either though. Maybe I'm applying a double standard here but it's just not somthing that I would like my sisters to do but I don't care if my brother does.

I talk to girls that sleep around, but I would not call them my friends. I might say "hi" in the grocery store but I'm not going to hang out with them or anything. I would call them more "someone I know" more than a "friend". Me and this girl were pretty good friends, we talked a lot before we ever did anything.

Blog Entries
    I would let my brother bang one of my girls we have a close relationship Cause we like to compete and we would ask her who gives the best sex.. Offcourse I would win but Its just to rub it in my brothers face

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    yeah i agree with lex...i had a pretty good situation over the summer where i was hooking up with 2 girls who were best friends and are also my really good friends, well shit beginning to hit the fan cause i got another gf down at school etc...

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I think you are just mad because your brother was getting the attention.

You just can't compete with him apparently.

Sad!
    ***No source checks!!!***

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    I would let my brother bang one of my men we have a close relationship Cause we like to compete and we would ask him who gives the best sex.. Offcourse I would win but Its just to rub it in my brothers face
    lexed that is gross keep that to your self....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pewntang View Post
    lexed that sounds fun can I join ....
    ok ill ask him

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    I think you are just mad because your brother was getting the attention.

You just can't compete with him apparently.

Sad!

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    all girls are whores like that. just get used to it and expect it so you wont give a f*ck if you hear something did happen.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY View Post
    all girls are whores like that. just get used to it and expect it so you wont give a f*ck if you hear something did happen.
    Not true at all, just the ones you attract.
    ***No source checks!!!***

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    Not true at all, just the ones you attract.
    let me rephrase it for the little baby nunja , 90% of girls in major cities are whores... You wouldnt know cause you just sit on the internet all day talking shit to everyone and judging people. You are the biggest loser on this board and your posts prove it, always putting people down and being so f*cking nagative. get a facking life and get out more.. maybe talk to a doc about some anti deppresants cause you seriously have issues.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    easy fellas

Muri has bigger issues than me, but don't let him bother.

Either way, my plan did not work because I invited her over tonight, lol. I'm just not going to treat her as nice I guess, more like a piece than a friend/piece.

Mrs. Mavsluva is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    So I have a girl I mess around with from time to time. We are pretty good friends actually, basicly friends with benifits. It normally always leads to problems with this type of stuff and it is for me a little now.

She came out with me and some friends and she ended up "almost" doing things with my brother. They would have, had I not flipped out anyway. He didn't know anything about us because I don't see him a whole lot.

We are not dating or anything, nothing was official I'm not looking to date her either. I just think it was a little disrespectful to proceed after my brother. If it was a random dude, fine.

Problem is, I want to call her over or continue the "benifits" part of the relationship. Do I call her over? or just end everything and never talk to her again?

Your wrote, "We are not dating or anything, nothing was official I'm not looking to date her either. I just think it was a little disrespectful to proceed after my brother. If it was a random dude, fine."

It's a little disrespectful to a woman to call her your "toy". So if she's just your "toy", then why do you care? Sounds like you need to take a long look in the mirror and decipher what it is that really floats your boat.

Mrs. Mavsluva

It's not that I consider her my Toy, she is a friend I sleep with from time to time and I treat her respectfully. I would not sleep with her sister, made advances on her sister or really even another girl if she was out with me. She does not do the same for me, so maybe I'm the toy in this situation?

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I think you should marry her. She sounds cool.....

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Send her my way I will help her out I have an opening

Information is offline Information
    let me rephrase it for the little baby nunja , 90% of girls in major cities are whores... You wouldnt know cause you just sit on the internet all day talking shit to everyone and judging people. You are the biggest loser on this board and your posts prove it, always putting people down and being so f*cking nagative. get a facking life and get out more.. maybe talk to a doc about some anti deppresants cause you seriously have issues.
    Check your PMs.
    www.SteroidCleanse.com

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days!

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    I was about to post but changed my mind now

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    I hear that. I guess for me though, I would not really want to be friends, or good friends with a girl who sleeps around either though. Maybe I'm applying a double standard here but it's just not somthing that I would like my sisters to do but I don't care if my brother does.

I talk to girls that sleep around, but I would not call them my friends. I might say "hi" in the grocery store but I'm not going to hang out with them or anything. I would call them more "someone I know" more than a "friend". Me and this girl were pretty good friends, we talked a lot before we ever did anything.
    That's a little ridiculous. You wouldnt be real friends with a girl who sleeps around? Who if the girl is a good person who does it matter who she sleeps with? If she isnt cheating on soemone what is the problem? I hate that if your saving yourself or waiting to be in a relationship some how that makes you a better person

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    That's a little ridiculous. You wouldnt be real friends with a girl who sleeps around? Who if the girl is a good person who does it matter who she sleeps with? If she isnt cheating on soemone what is the problem? I hate that if your saving yourself or waiting to be in a relationship some how that makes you a better person
    I don't know bro, I just prefer girls friends or girl friends that are more conservitive. I am myself so I guess that might be part of it. I just don't want to be hanging around a girl that's fvcked every guy on my block.

I'm not saying that makes me a better person or them a worse person either though, it's just the preferance of people I would surround myself with. I'm sure there are some really cool guys out there shooting heroin too, but I'm not going to be buddies with them either.

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    In my years of experience with psycho bitches don't be surprised if the only reason she hopped on you bros johnson was to get a rise of emotion out of you.

Friends with benefits is usually not really the case for one of the party's involved. She probably wanted to test the waters. If you got mad in her eyes that means you have feelings for her. Either eject or put up with increasing drama.
    Last edited by RageControl; 11-26-2007 at 09:28 PM.

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    I would let my brother bang one of my girls we have a close relationship Cause we like to compete and we would ask her who gives the best sex.. Offcourse I would win but Its just to rub it in my brothers face
    this made me laugh more than anything else today

Thread Information