Thread: Sacrifices??

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore

Sacrifices??

What have you, during your pursuit of the ultimate body, health and reaching your body building goals.... Sacrificed??

I know most of us here have had to cut back or completely cut out the partying, the good (bad) foods. lol
    I personally have lost some contact with close friends cuz they are more into sitting on their arses and playing video games. so i never talk to them.
    Also one of my ex's got fed up with me spending my time on here, and in the gym. so we split up.

So what about everyone else??

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    alot of money through spending and missing out on overtime

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    What have you, during your pursuit of the ultimate body, health and reaching your body building goals.... Sacrificed??

I know most of us here have had to cut back or completely cut out the partying, the good (bad) foods. lol
    I personally have lost some contact with close friends cuz they are more into sitting on their arses and playing video games. so i never talk to them.
    Also one of my ex's got fed up with me spending my time on here, and in the gym. so we split up.

Nothing. Having friends and a fun life are more important then 10lbs

Yea i forgot about the money. All the protein and food, i could of gotten a mortgage on a nice house for the amount i spend in a year on supps.

Stock is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    Nothing. Having friends and a fun life are more important then 10lbs
    ^^^I agree 100%.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    i dont look at them as sacrifices, i enjoy what this lifestyle. the only annoyin thing is spending money on food. but then again u have to think, if you werent into lifting, that money would be going into something else...whether it would be booze, women or whatever else.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post

i wont even consider girls that don't work out cause of this....no one will keep me from the gym.....any girlfriend must understand what i do and why i do it and support me

oh yea i realize that now and make sure they can deal with it before i get serious with a girl

Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55 View Post
    i wont even consider girls that don't work out cause of this....no one will keep me from the gym.....any girlfriend must understand what i do and why i do it and support me

facile is offline Member
    Time with the family, but they understand it is a lifestlye, not a choice. Of course when I hit the gym on vacation, they try to spend as much $$$ as they can.

Thread Information