JasonR is offline Member

Your results with Minoxidil only ?

Im losing alot of hair on my front hairline and i came across that miinoxidil thing, i know u should stack it with Propecia for best regrowth but blocking DHT isnt really my cup of tea as an athlete u know...

Has anyone managed to re grow their hair on Minoxi alone ? how well does that shit work ?

Didnt really work for me...I guess it helped maintain but I would attribute that more towards the duta..

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonR View Post
    Im losing alot of hair on my front hairline and i came across that miinoxidil thing, i know u should stack it with Propecia for best regrowth but blocking DHT isnt really my cup of tea as an athlete u know...

Has anyone managed to re grow their hair on Minoxi alone ? how well does that shit work ?
    I wouldn't waste your money trying to use Minoxidil to regrow or maintain hair in the temporal regions. Clinically speaking, the drug is only shown to reduce and sometimes regrow hair in the crown area. I've seen lots and lots of people who have used it and literally flushed their money down the toilet. If you can't afford Propecia or one of it's chemical counterparts, I would just save the money and let mother nature take her course.

Doc M

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    To be honest, the hair that I lost in my temporal region has never returned. I use Nizoral, Minoxidil, and Propecia (Finasteride) on a steady basis. The combination seemed to just stop/slow down my hair loss and thicken up my hair overall. If you look at my hairline three years ago, it looks pretty much the same as it does now.

Moral to the story...be safe your first time and do not end up like me slight recession. I am sure if I would have watched myself it would not be as bad as it is today.

Sure, it would go eventually though.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    My hair is pretty thick and my stylist said I'll probably have it for quite awhile but I always figured when it starts to go....I'll just shave it.

I'd rather just go with the bald look than try to style it or stress over going bald.

Thread Information