I havn't had a day off yet this month and my first day off won't be until wed or thurs next week, the OT is available at work so I have to take it at any cost even the cost of yes my health.Besides the fact that I've always had trouble getting even 5 hrs of sleep a day I can't even stay asleep for more then 3hrs at a time this point.I'll lay in bed sometimes for 2 hrs and I'm wide awake,I'm not taking anything rec drugs or any gear or even caffeine.I'll get so pissed off that even the thought of getting out of bed because I can't sleep enrages me on a level where I get PISSED off and am completly unapproachable at work and in the gym.

With all the OT at work,diet,training and dedication to my goals I even amaze my self that I havn't missed a day of training or cardio or cheated on my diet,which all will see on sunday when I post my 60 day progress pics after my carb load meals for the day which are sure to exscacerbate the meaning of the "dedic8ed1"

Muscle relaxers don't work"Flexeril" that is I can't get soma's and wouldn't take them anyway.Tylenol pm only work's for 1 night then loses it's kick.So please if anyone has any suggestions help a brother out