sterling2006 is offline New Member

Questions with another Forum

I received some crap from a sponsor on another forum Edited. Wrote a post with my concerns and my membership was canceled and post was completely deleted. I did not violate any of the rules. At this point I can only assume that this sponsor is working together to rip people off. Could be the same with this post however I will trust this forum until other wise proved to be ripping people off. My question to all here is has this happen to others? I thought these forums were in place to help people. I cannot imagine all 500 members working together to scam people.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    no it really is a conspiracy, all 500 random strangers are out to get you. But really, I have no clue what you are talking about. Most forums prohibit talking about sources and names, so prehaps that was where you whent wrong.

Wow, great insight. No that is not the reason. Again no rules were broken and the source is an advertised sponsor. Please, I am not trying to be a smart as* so please do not respond with a smart as* answer. I apologize if my question if it was not clear and to the point. Unlike some I do not have a trusted source and I understand that this forum is not here for souses but I would like to believe it is here to help people. I am trust trying to find out if others were scammed by other forums. OK I through a few bucks away and life goes on. What is the harm with heling others not go through what I did? If all the members on this forum are rich and has never been scammed and simply just do not care I will go on my way…………

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    We are not here to discuss other forums or sources, I'm sorry for your loss and if you were scammed then chances are you aren't the only one, but there could be no validation by discussing this on the open boards here.

Thank you and got the point I will move on.

Thread Information