Read it and weep folks, just when we thought ORD was rough!!

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    Get ready to pay higher prices

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    To be honest i expected something like this to happen after operation raw deal, its really not a surprise.

However i dont understand the point or logic behind it all. Is it necessary to go through all this, spend all this time, money, effort and use resources that would be better spent on other more important matters that would actually help our country.

IMO the room that we have open in prisons and jail cells across our nation should be for murders, rapists, child molesters, robbers, people who actually deserve to go to jail or prison for a wrong doing. Not for people who use AAS to hit more home runs, steal more bases, or obtain a better physique.

It just doesnt make sense.

~GHO5T~

thai007 is offline New Member
    i dont understand this country...you can get a gun like ordering a number 1 at Mickey d's..but they want to focus the congress on steroids .... ha. An guns kill people by the f***** minute. steroid dont even come close..

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    This crap wont have much of an impact on the trade of AAS. They can pass all the legislation they want but it wont curtail the usage. It is a hopeless battle on their part, just like the war on rec drugs.

BOOST is offline Member
    We are at war, the economy sucks ass, health-care is mess, rec drugs are out of control, but lets spend more tax payer money reviewing Steroids

RBIZZY is offline Member
    the people who try to make these laws and try to start a war on steroids are the same people back in the day who got beat up and bullied and couldnt get a girl, so no they take it out on the guys who they envied, the good looking guys with nice phisiques.... grow up and spend our tax money more wisely, like trying to create more jobs, get us out of deficate, or make our schools better.....

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    amazing that people who know NOTHING about it... get to make the laws & rules... these fvcks are crucifying andy pettite for taking 2 shots of gh & we all know that does absolutley nothing...... facts get twisted so far when people dont know wtf they are even talking about...... pisses me off

reconforce4 is offline Associate Member
    ignorance is bliss, its a witch hunt

Yeah but above all that you know what sux the most about the government? WE SEND THEM MONEY EVERY PAY PERIOD!!!! I just don't see them scheduling GH I mean the side effects aren't as harsh as steroids and plus people do it so they dont' have to do steroids for w/e reason. And they act like you can do it for a couple weeks and get results which everybody here knows that GH must be run at least 6 mo for results but what all do we know about such things lool

I guess now they otta make HCG , nolvadex , arimidex , clenbuterol , and any other ancillary drugs scheduled as well.....since were all killing ourselves and what not. Amazing how pissed off people get when something works a little too well...they otta go after these supplement companies who market their crap to be as good as AAS and it doesn't even compare start there....I believe there are laws against false advertising and deceiving the customer or is everybody gonna look the other way so they can get ur money.

You know what i'm talkin about all those "natural test boosters" and HGH "releasers"

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    how bout they work on world hunger, crack addicts,bums in the street,serial killers & all the other shit in the world....with all the money they spent on this bullshit...they could got bin laden already..... mother effers..... priorities are all fvcked up

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Congressional numbers are in the toilet. They just want some face time.

SlammiN is offline Junior Member
    Your country is pretty f***ed up when it comes to things like that! I really don't understand stuff like this why they lie about steroid use and I think a lot of the stuff that gets said over there gets repeated here too in the UK.

Its the fact that if the government is saying such things it must be true is the popular opinion. I remember the drugs vans coming into our primary schools and spreading all this bulls**t about various drugs which of course as young children you're bound to believe. I remember all the stuff that was said to me about a certain drug which I ended up believing thinking I had fried my brain etc until I did some proper research. In the same way I used to believe the sort of rubbish about steroids . When I mention steroids to an uneducated friend there response is always "Do you know how bad that stuff is for you?" which goes to show that the rubbish that gets spread by the government has worked, but why did they do it in the first place is what I always have to wonder.
    Last edited by SlammiN; 12-20-2007 at 07:59 AM.

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T View Post
    To be honest i expected something like this to happen after operation raw deal, its really not a surprise.

However i dont understand the point or logic behind it all. Is it necessary to go through all this, spend all this time, money, effort and use resources that would be better spent on other more important matters that would actually help our country.

IMO the room that we have open in prisons and jail cells across our nation should be for murders, rapists, child molesters, robbers, people who actually deserve to go to jail or prison for a wrong doing. Not for people who use AAS to hit more home runs, steal more bases, or obtain a better physique.

It just doesnt make sense.

~GHO5T~
    Its like the War on drugs I read an article the other day going over how pablo was killed and how they making improvements (from a DEA agents point of view) they were excited they were winning.... about 3 pages long and said we spent like 590billion so far or something insane then it switched to him saying they would never win... and showed stats that and states as you can see there is no appreciable difference in the crime rate before the war and now after all the money was spent.... and that infact all the drug war has done is help increase the potency of drugs due to a need for easier shipping... LOL

YESSIR is offline Banned
    they can play all the games they want wont do shit just like recs. where there is a will there is a way.
    dont understand it though, the need to put some good bros in prision for wanting a better body

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    We all hold hands as we fall. Lie, cheat, steal, whatever you have to do to get ahead, the government doesn't give a fuk about you so why should you

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    When is this going to end.... and making HGH a schedule III wtf!

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Do you guys think the bill to make HGH a schedule III substance will go through?

Atomini is offline Banned
    It's not witches anymore.

It's not Nazis anymore.

It's not Communists anymore.

It's not even terrorists anymore.

It's steroid users now. That's right, we're the new witches in this witch hunt. Fvcking pathetic. America is finished as a nation. When a nation with worse problems is focusing it's efforts, time and money on steroids ... there's no hope anymore. It's going downhill.

Idk if the bill will go thru, it has to be approved by enough committes and reach the floor for debate before the president even signs it but if it gets to him I don't think he'll veto it but he'll keep people dying in Iraq for an enemy that we can't even see....so much for the Yale graduate.

BOOST is offline Member
    Drug addicts
    1) Rob and steal
    2) Murder
    3) Bleed the system for health care
    4) Most do not work
    5) Most end up in jail while tax payer money feeds them

Steroid users
    1) Handsome and clean
    2) Professional and respectful
    3) Anal about there house, property and cars
    4) Work hard in the gym and at there jobs
    5) Seldom are in trouble with the law

Who would you go after..pretty clear cut if you ask me.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Exactly. Steroid users won't put up a fight. They're normal people like you and I.

Meth, crack/cocaine, heroin users are already killing each other on the streets, and they'll sure as hell shoot the police.

Very good point, its a trade off with us here, we can't be unemployed because we gotta work to buy gear/supplements/gym dues. We can't smoke or drink like everybody else does. Doin steroids was the best thing I ever did because for once in my life I had guys actually jealous of me and it feels great to have that confidence for a change. Maybe we should all just pack up and move to Europe or sumthin so we don't have to be persecuted for this crap nemore.

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by BOOST View Post
    Drug addicts
    1) Rob and steal
    2) Murder
    3) Bleed the system for health care
    4) Most do not work
    5) Most end up in jail while tax payer money feeds them

Steroid users
    1) Handsome and cleanI'm ugly
    2) Professional and respectful I'm an asshole
    3) Anal about there house, property and carsI never wash the car
    4) Work hard in the gym and at there jobsI'm asleep half the time
    5) Seldom are in trouble with the lawI'm a crinimal

Who would you go after..pretty clear cut if you ask me.

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Its just more BS politics. They are just trying to show the sheep that they are doing something. When Minivan mom or Libtard girly men hear that there representatives are saving there children from the viscous baseball playing roid heads they have been hearing about they will vote for them again.

Politicians can
    And f run on sentences!

Thread Information