legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor

New Tattoo Ideas, Help!

So I have been wanting a new tattoo for a while now but just never had the money to get one. Well i since moved to Phoenix and my cousin just started up his tattoo business in Cali. He is only bout 5 hours away so Im goin there this weekend. He wants to tat me up but I need to know what I want. Ive been goin through a lot of designs but just DONT know what the heck I want yet. Tribals are cool but overused IMO, I loke religious symbols (cross's etc..) And most importantly something that pertains to me and my life. If any of you want to throw some ideas/pictures out here Id appreciate it! Also, if you got some cool tat's to show off, lets see them! On another note, I want to do some type of amature bodybuilding and does anyone know how they look upon tats?

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    not sure what your family tree looks like but i personally have my familys coat of arms on my rib cage. so maybe look into your last name and see if its dated back to a family crest. they are usually pretty cool looking. with all types of animals. and designs on the shield then a cool outer border. google it bro. haha

this is mine. right now its still black and grey. i have to drive up to my cousins and get if colored and the areas in the sheild filled in with the designated things.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Tattoo Ideas, Help!-l_c4fd24029433f6af9a18718cd772f75e.jpg  

Thats pretty tight bro. Yeah I could def check into something like that.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    Thats pretty tight bro. Yeah I could def check into something like that.
    you thought of researching ya family history and seeing if you can trace a family coat of arms??

then maybe ya cousin could alter it slightly and add summit slightly modern n personal 2 it.

summit ive looked in2 like dukkitdalaw has! (that looks sweet by the way fella!)

Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post
    you thought of researching ya family history and seeing if you can trace a family coat of arms??

then maybe ya cousin could alter it slightly and add summit slightly modern n personal 2 it.

summit ive looked in2 like dukkitdalaw has! (that looks sweet by the way fella!)
    thanks guys. took some research find one i liked that i could make match with my familys. i had to take the shield design from one. the flowery border thing from another and the armour helmet with the wings from another. but the things that will go in the 4 sections of the shield will have family meanings. i also have a tribal dragon. 3 pieces of celtic knotwork and some latin words. so its a process. lol

DEF. something to look into. Probably take a bit longer then a couple dyas to figure out tho. Im also debating those blacklight tattoos.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    yo i been gettin all mine done in my basement! im actually goin to chicago soon to get one lazered off. but lego if u dont come back up and visit all us. i would suggest getting the INSERT HERE on the small of ur back with a down arrow! lol..jk bro!

oh those black light tats are badas s bro! ill shoot u a link to ur email lata

Killa, yeah def man, maybe have like have a tattoo in regualar ink then the WHOLE thing in blacklight. Hmmmmm thats got me thinking...... Possibly a dragon that goes upmy spine starting at the lower back and goes up to my neck or something in black ink. Then have its wings with a bible scripture related to my life in black light ink. You could also trace the black ink of the actual dragon in black light too so when you turn the lights off, you see the WHOLE thing....that sounds pretty sweet!

dude u need to get one on ur chest and then put black lights up in ur room so when ur bangin the neigbor chick she is lookin right at them!!lmfao!

Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal View Post
    dude u need to get one on ur chest and then put black lights up in ur room so when ur bangin the neigbor chick she is lookin right at them!!lmfao!
    OMG!!!! THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    i didn't read anything, but i'd strongly recommend not gettin any at all. i'm in the process of removin some, and its a pain in the ass. just sayin.

Thread Information