how does ronnie coleman try to front?

how would he try to front that he doesnt use juice. hes a police officer, and its obvious he uses. do they just choose not to care because hes a force to be reckoned with when it comes to taking a resisting criminal

i could here it "call in the big guns"

JSola is offline Associate Member
    is he really a cop? why does he even work? dude must have tons of money.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    hes a reserve police officer, so hes never in uniform and doesnt work for the force often if ever.

its just like any pro in the ifbb, they say they dont use, and thats the way it is. everyone knows they do, but the nature of the sport is to ignore it. as long as no pros are busted, their image is clean.

this should be in the lounge

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Coleman is a cop. it's bad PR. it's illegal in the US. it's his business. it's bad for his supplement company endorsements. those are main reasons.

bigt10 is offline Member
    Ya he does have tons of money i heard he barely even works. I think he does the minimum hours per week.

LOL I bet Ronnie is doin it for the health insurance and pension plan. Especially the health insurance.

Heh i wonder how he affords all his substances. LOL maybee he has his own lab for himself haha.

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    "thank god for natural strength" R.C.

Quote Originally Posted by bigt10
    Heh i wonder how he affords all his substances. LOL maybee he has his own lab for himself haha.
    sports doctors, sponsorship from big companies (bsn etc)

JSola is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by godkilla View Post
    lovely

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by godkilla View Post
    UH, YA RIGHT.......natural loads of pharm grade hgh, igf, and all the goodies that good ole ronnie gets exposure to from the doctors and research organic chemists that love to experiment on him. I cant wait to see what he looks like in 20 years.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickster#1 View Post
    I cant wait to see what he looks like in 20 years.
    Now that he's retired im sure he will loose alot of weight. being that big takes a tole on the body, and he'd like so many others be smart to drop weight.

bigt10 is offline Member
    Actually guys there was an article i think in Flex. Ronnie says he wants to take all of 2008 off and compete again in 2009.

In the interview he states which id ont blame him since like 1990 he has done so many shows. I forget but i think he does like 2-4 shows every year since 1990. Some europeanone he always does.

I think that guy wont quit and hell come back stronger.

There was already some speculation that he has or is going to experiment with modifying his genes.

They found a way to inhibit or remove the myostatin gene.

( w w w . ) wikipedia.org/wiki/Myostatin

google it up "Myostatin" theres alot of belivers that think cause of this break through in the future were gonna see 350-400 lb body builders on stage.

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigt10 View Post
    There was already some speculation that he has or is going to experiment with modifying his genes.

They found a way to inhibit or remove the myostatin gene.

( w w w . ) wikipedia.org/wiki/Myostatin

google it up "Myostatin" theres alot of belivers that think cause of this break through in the future were gonna see 350-400 lb body builders on stage.
    You can't modify your genes. A copy of your DNA is in every cell in your body.

Fat Ryan is offline Junior Member
    but arent cells continuously dying and reproducing?

ziinus is offline Associate Member
    Not muscle cells where is produced myostatin

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    No reason you couldn't create new cells, we already do, it's only a matter of time before we can influence them more and more. It's gonna get pretty ugly in the future but I'm still excited to see it. Ronnie Coleman gets away with it the way everyone does. Deny, deny, and deny. No, none, never.

Longball is offline Associate Member
    whoever said cops are clean?

sundancekid is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Longball View Post
    whoever said cops are clean?
    I am friends with a number of officers, detectives and firemen who juice. It helps them do their job. I would take a fireman or cop on juice over a freakin over weight doughnut eating slob any day.

Longball is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sundancekid View Post
    I am friends with a number of officers, detectives and firemen who juice. It helps them do their job. I would take a fireman or cop on juice over a freakin over weight doughnut eating slob any day.
    I agree!

basshead69 is offline Associate Member
    I know three cops that got busted for juicing I was working out with them they need that shit their job is tough. We all know that Ronnie Coleman juices all pro bodybuilder do but that can't just go out and say we use illegal substances and plus they have all their supplement endorsments.

KJSolid is offline Associate Member
    Ronnie is clean. That is just good heredity.

Indymuscleguy is offline Senior Member
    You know this very topic has been in my head for some time now. A small guy who uses a lot less juice can get into some serious trouble. However, there are many, many bb'ing shows throughout the year, with some really cut/ripped/and big guys (and gals) and law enforcement doesn't bother busting the obvious?

I would think one would have a field day in court stating the fact that most bb'ers who compete, uses juice in one form or another and if you are going to charge one, you should charge them all.

It's all about moderation and protecting our youth. Good god, make it legal for those who are over 21, tax the hell out of it, and let us buy pharm grade materials. But, no, they have to make a huge deal out of possessing, raise awareness via the media, then as a result, makes our youth want it more and more. Our 'younger generation' are trying and trying to make gear on their own, screw it up, and end up dead. Perfect planning on our law makers side, don't you think???

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtball_619 View Post
    how would he try to front that he doesnt use juice. hes a police officer, and its obvious he uses. do they just choose not to care because hes a force to be reckoned with when it comes to taking a resisting criminal

And your steriod question is? Move to lounge

kick6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Indymuscleguy View Post

It's all about moderation and protecting our youth. Good god, make it legal for those who are over 21, tax the hell out of it, and let us buy pharm grade materials. But, no, they have to make a huge deal out of possessing, raise awareness via the media, then as a result, makes our youth want it more and more. Our 'younger generation' are trying and trying to make gear on their own, screw it up, and end up dead. Perfect planning on our law makers side, don't you think???
    its this way across the board. Think about the abstinence education we all got as kids: Instead of telling us how to hump and not get STD's we were told flatly not to hump. Then when everyone started humping, they didn't have a clue how to do it safely.

bobo0101 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Indymuscleguy View Post
    You know this very topic has been in my head for some time now. A small guy who uses a lot less juice can get into some serious trouble. However, there are many, many bb'ing shows throughout the year, with some really cut/ripped/and big guys (and gals) and law enforcement doesn't bother busting the obvious?

I would think one would have a field day in court stating the fact that most bb'ers who compete, uses juice in one form or another and if you are going to charge one, you should charge them all.

They can’t check the bodybuilders for the same reason they cant ask mexicans to see their green cards or check all arabs for terrorism. Profiling. It may work but it’s illegal, they would walk guilty or not.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtball_619 View Post

If you were in his shoes would you ?

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    If you were in his shoes would you ?
    why would anyone commit an act they are ashamed to say to the public?

Answer: "So that we don't get bashed"

i don't juice but if i did juice i wouldn't hide it, why take credit for huge muscles when it's not natural and drugs helped you acheive it, and in your heart you feel it's not a crime then why be ashamed. I smoke mary j and will never deny it, not even to my manager or my girl's parents, i am who i am take it or leave it

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajc330 View Post
    why would anyone commit an act they are ashamed to say to the public?
    let me know when you come out of your perfect world and join reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajc330
    let me know when you come out of your perfect world and join reality.
    second that

i live in reality and if i cycled i wouldn't deny it

Blog Entries
    And you also wouldn't be a public figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajc330
    okay, go try and get a government job and do a cycle. admit to steroid use as well as drug use and see what they say.

tell the cops you have juice in your house and set yourself up for jail time while you're at it.

its not as simple as just admitting everything, even if you dont see the moral incorrectness, society as a whole, given their ignorance, will ostracise you

i major in criminal justice and hope to work for the DEA some day and i smoke maryj and used to push a excessive amount

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    And you also wouldn't be a public figure.
    i live my life to please myself not others

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    okay, go try and get a government job and do a cycle. admit to steroid use as well as drug use and see what they say.

tell the cops you have juice in your house and set yourself up for jail time while you're at it.

its not as simple as just admitting everything, even if you dont see the moral incorrectness, society as a whole, given their ignorance, will ostracise you
    i see what you are saying, but people on here deny it to their gfs / bfs and family.. that is uncalled for IMO

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    i see what you are saying, but people on here deny it to their gfs / bfs and family.. that is uncalled for IMO
    have to agree with him on that one, i have seen countless friends try to deny it when it is obvious. People resent them for insulting their intelligence, and they have to run around behind their partners backs, lying to them about many things. If they eventually find out, they wont give a fvck about the gear, but they will about being lied to.

i just think people should wear the shoe that fits them and stop appearing to be things they are not

Thread Information