2 2.00%
  • pass out

2 2.00%
  • reclaim control of the plane by any means possible

95 95.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by FaTbAcK
    Americans are nothing short of the best....not being biased.
    Yes, you are being biased

BELLICOSE is offline Banned
    Originally posted by st82hellnbak
    I say all americans should be trained that if they're plane was in fact hi-jacked they should all strip naked and everyone join the mile high club before they die,and if everybody finishes in time,then hell,the towel heads will be so mesmorized that you could lock them in the bathroom or something while they are spanking it to the mama goat movies back home.
    what a waste of board space. Pretty grose and demented.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    Yea your right but aren't we all to some extent

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Well written BB, I enjoyned the refreshing history lesson. Obviously, this discussion touched a nerve with both of us, and I always believed in the old attage of "if you find yourself in a hole, quit digging" meaning I will not dig the hole/disagreemant any deeper for it would only cause raised bloodpressure and a possible WWIII, lol. I admire Winston Churhill, he was a man unmatched with wits and brains. As a matter of fact he once wrote how he felt like American blood flowed through his veins because his passion coincided with the passion that American soldiers fought with. He said that American soldiers fought like 2 men. The Germans nicknamed the MArines Tueffel Huden...meaning mad wolves!!! America, as well as Americans are nothing short of the best....not being biased. As for PMing you, I'll pass. I like to save my PM's for Minnie Me
    No world war 3! we have both said our piece and that is good this is what the forums are for and it was an equal discussion about something that is very close to both our hearts.No harm done I enjoy the challange every once in a while keeps the grey matter active LOL

Originally posted by Pete235

FB...I admire your love for your country but I take some exception to the three things I have highlighted:

1) You've been at AR since June of this year? How can you make a statment like that about Billy when you don't even know him? Seriously bro, think about that. I've know him for well over a year and I will back him up 6 days a week and twice on Sundays because he is a straight forward, honest, helpful guy whom I consider a friend. I think you automatically have your back up on this subject which is somewhat understandable considering the timing, but I think you are being very closed minded. The administrators of this great board are proud Americans as well, and they think highly enough of Billy Boy to make him a moderator, what does that tell you.

2) So do I...so does Billy...so do the many others who are not from the US. As far as loving ones country, it's world wide, there is no monolpoly on that. I think the US is a great country, but I love Canada, and remember this...being born in the US makes you fortunate, not special. It's not like the US governement picked and chose it's citizens from a list of infants. What makes a country great is the strength of it's people and how they grow. You do your country proud I'm sure, but you are no better than me as a human just because you come from a superpower.

3) Actually, in a roundabout way, if it wasn't for the japanese UK may have been over run by Hitler and his Nazi's. It was that one horrific act of war that dragged the USA into WW2...until that point they were willing to let the chips fall where they may.
    As always Pete a gentleman and a scholar

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    If it's your time it's your time....

Now let's all join hands and make our way to the back of the plane...drinks are on the house.....if your going to die then you might as well not remember it..........and I don't care what country you are from...you are all invited for cocktails on Flight I'm Going to Get Wasted....

On a serious note....we should all remember that God created us all equal...he just gave some countries better militaries than others....

FaTbAcK is offline Banned
    Pete, me being a member of AR since June has absolutely no revelancy to the fact how I FELT BB was coming across, it was my stated opinion, that's it, and I rank high enough for that I believe, but I do respect you and I will take your post into consideration, thank you. By the way, about me being biased, I was being sarcastic, its a given that I love USA dearly

BB, I was waiting for the Lennox Lewis comment to come in, lol, about me going toe to toe with anyone that wants to say that America isn't the best...I don't want any of that beast....overall, I enjoy the bloodflow that we provided to each other, same time next month?

Penetrator is offline Junior Member

In my opinion, BB, America is the most important country in the world. True, your precious UK sided with us and I commend that, but don't think for one second it is out of loyalty pal, no way, it's called money, and it's called debt. Your country is in so much debt to us it is sad.
    That is just my .02

2 mushroom clouds later and look now the Japanese are our best ally. RESPECT, it all about RESPECT.

Haha ur a funny boy. Do u know that u alone owe $ 22,000 in national debt?
    Every 1 of the ca.288.000.000 ppl in th US. 30% of it to the Japanese...

Pete, me being a member of AR since June has absolutely no revelancy to the fact how I FELT BB was coming across, it was my stated opinion, that's it, and I rank high enough for that I believe, but I do respect you and I will take your post into consideration, thank you. By the way, about me being biased, I was being sarcastic, its a given that I love USA dearly

BB, I was waiting for the Lennox Lewis comment to come in, lol, about me going toe to toe with anyone that wants to say that America isn't the best...I don't want any of that beast....overall, I enjoy the bloodflow that we provided to each other, same time next month?
    Pete was merely putting across the point that you and I have not spoken off the board and you have probably only read a handful of my posts therefore it was unreasonable to make that character reference of me.I understand it is your opinion and I,m cool with it.Maybe its the way I typed it , maybe the way you read it.Typing posts can always come across very different to the way they were presented.If we were discussing this on the phone it would be a very different story we would be able to tell the other persons emotions whilst discussing this.You are entitled to your opinion as long as it is within the constraints of AR rules.

As for Lennox well how could I bring that up I mean the UK fighter whoopping ass of a US guy like there was no tomorrow?Could I be that cruel?.................Hell yeah we won! we won!

Same time next month? Sure thing pal

Once again I have to commend all who have posted in this thread for intelligently and passionately expressing your feelings, without personal attacks or name calling. It's ok to have a difference of opinion and it's ok to express that, it's just very refreshing that we can all do so without being childish or disrespectful. Kudos everybody

By the way, about me being biased, I was being sarcastic, its a given that I love USA dearly
    I know you were being sarcastic bro, that's why I inserted the smiley at the end of my retort

FaTbAcK is offline Banned
    touche' Pete

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    AMERICAN'S ARE BIGGER AND BETTER LOOKING,NOT TO MENTION SMARTER,LOL

AND YES B/C IM AN AMERICAN I CAN TYPE IN ALL CAPS AND ITS OK.

mrdraco is offline Junior Member
    Join the mile high club!

sonic is offline Female Member
    Highjackers with boxcutters could be easily overcome by a plane full of people so in this case I choose regain control.

Highjackers with actual weapons (assault rifles,etc) then its time to sit back and realize you had a great life.

Fooboy is offline Associate Member
    i'd grab the hottest flight attendant and head for the lavatory...

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    fight for your life - you only get one!

Plus it would be cool to be a hero!

BIG-G is offline Banned
    id be pissed off at you for jinxing the plane to be hijacked!

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Hypothetically speaking, it would be interesting to see what would happen if we were having an AR convention or something and a plane with 20 or 30 of us juiceheads got hijacked...LOL...we'de fucking kill'em all

Mr.gH is offline Associate Member
    What great question to ask a bunch of dudes with test levels through the roof. The responses from the poll were awesome. I pitty the arab who hijacks a plane with anyone from this board on it, let alone the convention theory.

Hey how about this, instead of paying "air" marshalls to sit on the plane, you just simply allow a couple of juicers to bring back some goodies?? It would be much cheaper, and what a great job!!!

BIG R is offline Member
    I'll get Shawn Ray to talk the Terrorists to DEATH!!!

I'm not going to ingage in a debate on whose country is better.....I think that it is offensive to belittle other's countries. I am proud to be an American. I have friends that are German, Japanese, British, Irish, you name it. IF we keep on tring to define ourselves as "better, smarter, or an older country" it only breeds negative vibes in others.
    I bet in the "plane hi-jacked senario" we are not going to ask "hey what country are you from?" Or more importantly "Will you help me get through this?"
    Its the same with religon.........its a pitfall that has caused wars for thousands of years.......who DAM CARES WHAT RELIGION YOU ARE? As long as we all respect one another's differences. I'm kind to all who treat me good. End of story.
    The last word's heard on that 9/11 Airplane that crashed were, "LETS ROLL!!" That sounds like a team to me.

R

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I don't care what it would take...I would fuck 'em up with what ever I could get my hands on...even if it's a boiled egg!!

popa is offline Senior Member
    wow we got lots of hero's in here...and I'm one of them...lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information