I was watching a TV programme on ITV (UK) lastnight, called "teenage sex...with mum and dad"

I turned it on mid way through but was met with a 17 year old girl showing her step father sexual positions with a naked ken and barbie doll.

What struck me about it all is that the step father in his late 40's had a knowledge of only 2 positions?
Not only this he was very disgusted that his step daughter knew this and was not shy with showing it.
I got thinking what the hell did he do when he was that age?
I know people are alot more open nowadays and, you get more and more children and young teens understanding alot about what these adults consider wrong.

This got me thinking then... how society has changed.

Imagien in 20 years time when all these teens are in positions of power in the domestic world. Business owners lawyers judges, security, dipolmats the list goes on and on... what will the world be like?

I know it is impossible to tell but, if you think about it. Many people in these careers today seem to have a very restricted view on sex, race and sexuality.
I wonder if the fact that 90% of people who will b runing the country in years to come will do a better job just through their understanding and will to move with the times and except change.

Every day you are told by govornment officials that you need to embrace change and move with the times but when i take a step back and look at what they say it appears to me is the only ones changing in our society today are the next generation.